Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too and have been watching also.

Haha! me too - it's 1am, and I am sat watching a traffic web cam! Was ready for bed at 9pm....4hrs later....still here! can't see any police though..

Let's hope tomorrow brings an arrest.

Sorry to disappoint you all but today is not a day the police would arrest anyone in relation to this matter.

It would show total disrespect to the memory of a wonderful person. Today has to be a day about her and only her. With young children in the loop, they need to have every ounce of support available to them to get through todays events - the memory of this day will be with them forever!

Despite what may have been happening between their parents or any rifts in the family - today is a day for everyone to unite in sharing their stories of love for Allison. Whilst today is part of the healing for everyone the No.1 priority has to be the well-being of her children moving forward. I cannot even start to imagine what it would be like to have to go through such a loss at their tender ages.

I will remain silent here for the rest of today out of respect for her.

I wasn't sure if I had to physically refresh for myself. so I have been doing that, but then it did appear to change on its own.

Fact - police cars, about 4 are currently on Brookfield Road (near Saba Hair Studio) with lights all over the road. Looks as those they are testing something.

Don't know if this is related to the case, but it could be.

Not sure where that is, but am guessing its there near the roundabout.

Haha! me too - it's 1am, and I am sat watching a traffic web cam! Was ready for bed at 9pm....4hrs later....still here! can't see any police though..

My son just went past and said "what the, isnt there anything on foxtel you can watch" lol

:floorlaugh:I know..I am wondering if I am still sane??

My son just went past and said "what the, isnt there anything on foxtel you can watch" lol

Duh... how many of us are watching a web cam?? And we are only getting stills that change every 60 seconds!!

Yes it was 'odd' I didn't see if it did a u turn over the median strip or what. It appeared to be parked for a little. but not sure as I went looked away for a bit.

I assume the police are on the other side of the roundabout and thought when that car stopped on the medium that he might think its an RBT unit he wanted to avoid.

Duh... how many of us are watching a web cam?? And we are only getting stills that change every 60 seconds!!

Oh dear..so funny. Nothing appears to be any differnt now on mine from one 60sec to the next!. the car on the median strip was it..then nothing..

I gotta get some sleep. Have fun watching all the action. lol

I assume the police are on the other side of the roundabout and thought when that car stopped on the medium that he might think its an RBT unit he wanted to avoid.

Yeah except, what I saw the car was facing towards where you think the police might be..and it was slightly angled to the left side of the road towards the roundabout. odd.

The camera is facing the other direction. I.e. going towards Kenmore Road... So you won't be able to see the action that is currently going on, on Brookfield Road...This is for the benefit of the non locals!!

Yes, very close to it. Sorry I hadn't seen earlier posts.

It's before you get to the roundabout. You all may have seen me on CCTV driving *blushes*

Well you could have at least dangled your undies out the window and waved so we knew lol.

The camera is facing the other direction. I.e. going towards Kenmore Road... So you won't be able to see the action that is currently going on, on Brookfield Road...This is for the benefit of the non locals!!

shame we can't control it to face the other way.. we actually might have something worth watching then!

Cracked me up!..I am never going to get away from here. I have to keep logging back in to post thanks to you lot.

LOL, my son just told me to go to bed ...he even pulled the covers down and turned a show on that I watch when I fall to sleep and switched the aircon on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member