17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Twitter and Facebook accounts have been deleated so I doubt they could find it.

The other place did.....and yeah, they could find it. IMO. The reason they have not touched it is because it can not be verified it's even his. We even know better than to do that here!

Yeah right, it's all TM's fault. He should have never had the urge for ice tea or skiddles. TM's Coach said TM was not aggressive in the least. He said he was a laid back kid! It's not right to blame the victim.

TM is not as innocent as the media wants people to believe. Why are they showing years old photos of him?

You mean just like Trayvon's suspensions, and the violent comments he makes on this twitter & fackebook accounts?

That is what kids say today and have always made remarks because they think they are being tough guys. How many times have any of us said..."I'd like to kill that SOB for........." It really doesn't mean a thing. Really. If TM had a weapon on him, a knife maybe, there might be an argument. Facebook and twitter information is so unreliable that WS requests we not use them in our posts. jmo

No because the only victim here- Trayvon was NOT engaging in any sort of criminal activity the night he was violently gunned down, solely because he was black and carrying candy! WS does not allow victim bashing.

But we don't know if TM attacked GZ like GZ said.
We don't know.

That's the point.

It could be a murder case.
It could be a self defense case.

We don't know yet.

Still under investigation.

picture.php

Beautiful boy.

Some thoughts. I agree with Kimberly that we will see what we want to see on the video, whether Zimmerman has a gash or not. But I wanted to add that the pictures linked to earlier, I think by Chicana, were manipulated/enhanced to make outlines and darker areas seem darker. None of the recent pictures showing a "mark" match up with the video when it comes to light balance.

Further, police have very strict guidelines to follow when it comes to blood. They MUST wear gloves when patting a person down if there is a sign of blood. This is due to AIDS, hepatitis, etc.

But this is a circular argument. Clearly, Zimmerman was arrested. He was handcuffed and transported to the police station where he was questioned by an investigator. Thus, I believe there must be photos. Also, if he was injured and treated, there would be a record of that. Certainly, Zimmerman was not significantly injured. There is no blood all over, does not appear to be any bruising, etc. But we will find out if he had any injuries at all. Just note that his attorney said his gash was of the type that WOULD have needed stitches but that he did not seek treatment until it was already healing. That sounds like an after the fact cover up on the part of Zimmerman: "Oh boy, I better act as if I was significantly injured and seek treatment of some kind." It also indicates to me that he received no treatment for his injuries at the time of the killing. But, we will see.

Finally, I have a prediction that most will not like. Zimmerman will be arrested. He will be charged with manslaughter. He will either be acquitted, or if convicted, he will serve no more than two years. I base this on similar cases where black people have been shot by either law enforcement or someone acting in the capacity of a security-type person, as well as racial politics in Florida.

And IMO, that's a real shame because I believe this was first degree, premeditated murder. I think that due to Zimmerman's call the police. No way do I believe Trayvon was on drugs, was acting "suspiciously", approached the shaved-headed stranger following him in a car, or reached for his waistband. These were all smart things to state on the part of a person who wanted the excuse to use the loaded gun he was carrying. Someone who wants to be a cop, whose dad was a judge and mom a court clerk, he knows the law and he knows what he needs to show to justify shooting someone. It was a set up, :moo:.

No because the only victim here- Trayvon was NOT engaging in any sort of criminal activity the night he was violently gunned down, solely because he was black and carrying candy! WS does not allow victim bashing.

<modsnip>
If TMs past has no relevance.
GZ past has no relevance either.

But IMO character reference lend a view of the people at hand,
Especial since one cant talk.

You mean just like Trayvon's suspensions, and the violent comments he makes on this twitter & fackebook accounts?

and both of those are not factually linked to TM only the Daily Caller claims they belong to him and IMO that isn't MSM

I cannot disagree at all with this post.
I can ask however,
Early on when Trayvon was walking towards the car an looking at him and his hands where by his stomach (maybe his hoodie pocket) Was Trayvon giving the attitude…Such as “Not afraid of you, who do you think you are” we will never know. But if GZ thought he is dealing with one of the smart types, maybe he just wanted t se if he was up to no good. NOT impossible in that neighborhood, given they already had some home invasions.

If I was GZ sitting in a car I would find that confrontational also.. IF TM told GF someone is following me, why not just go home? WHY?

TM was 90 yards from his home. He was trying to get home!!!

Some are stating AS FACT that TM attacked GZ, though I have yet to see any evidence supporting this. JMO.

I have not seen this at all.

I have seen where they have read that in a police report, or heard it from GZ's friends and family.
But I don't see how any body could state that as fact.

It is fact that it was in the initial reports. It was in GZ's statement.

Your trying to make it like GZ gunned down TM simply because he was black.

I FEEL THAT WAY TOO. OBAMA should have stayed away.
Just as BO stays away from other cases.
The only reason he came out IMHO is RACE CARD.
He has a unique position, as the first Black president, and I think he touched on it well. He would have been criticized, had he not addressed the case and ignored the obvious racism. I think we owe BO that respect, and I am finding a new-found respect for him.

Your trying to make it like GZ gunned down TM simply because he was black.
Yes, that is exactly what I believe. I think George Zimmerman is a racist vigilante.

I am confused. The title of the article says a call was made from Trayvon to his girlfriend right before the incident. So, the incoming call would be to her phone. Are those her records?
No, the page shown is Trayvon's records. The gf called him and shows as an incoming call on 2/26 @ 7:12 - her number is blurred.

TM is not as innocent as the media wants people to believe. Why are they showing years old photos of him?

It is typical in many cases we follow here, that media shows both current and older photos of victims. I'm not sure why this is being questioned?

If you google Trayvon Martin nose broke, the only thing that comes up is info about GZ's nose.

IMO the lady misspoke. She has not seen the unreleased autopsy report.

The funeral director mentioned nothing about TM's nose being broke. As a matter of fact, he said no visible injuries to TM's body at all besides the bullet wound.
Wouldn't he have noticed a broken nose.

Also, TM's father IDed him by looking at a crime scene photo. When he looked at his face, would he have noticed a broken nose? He hasn't mentioned it.

Only the hat wearing lady. I wish I could remember her name.

How would you know what she has seen? She's a congresswoman with all the political opportunities right there within a hand's reach. If she's wrong, she should reconsider serving another term. jmo

And since he's the sole victim, and wasn't doing anything wrong that night, his past is irrelevant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth