Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new thread SS
I got carried away on the old one..LOL

To bad Denise wasn't smart enough to hook up her own camera while she was at work. Funny (not ha ha) she seems to have a decent job.....
IMO

You are welcome, Carrington! (Maybe Ad needs to lock the other one)

They do seem to have respectable jobs. All of them. Doesn't make them respectable people tho.

Denise could have watched it live and probably denied it was happening. (Oh wait...she almost did! The towel incident! She sure did not miss it by much.)

There are just so many easy ways for them to transfer this horrible stuff around the internet and around their circles. No wonder so very few get caught and by that time...like Gagnon...they have done it for years and years.

I remember Denise saying in regard to Raymond - "He is very booksmart", didn't she? I remember thinking that it was a really strange remark. Almost as if - well was - complimenting him.
There is no telling what all has been going on. These sisters are crazy.

Is there any possibility that AR and Brooke isnt really watching TV before Jacques called Brooke to go upstairs but they are taking some "drugs" ? Maybe Jacques was telling LE an alibi that Brooke died accidentally because of the "drugs" that AR and her are taking so LE now are waiting also for toxicology reports ? I dont hear a bloody report when brooke's body was found so i was trying to look for some cause of death?

You are welcome, Carrington! (Maybe Ad needs to lock the other one)

They do seem to have respectable jobs. All of them. Doesn't make them respectable people tho.

Denise could have watched it live and probably denied it was happening. (Oh wait...she almost did!)

Do we know what Cassandra does? Or does RG support the family?
So many dang questions. :confused:

I remember Denise saying in regard to Raymond - "He is very booksmart", didn't she? I remember thinking that it was a really strange remark. Almost as if - well was - complimenting him.
There is no telling what all has been going on. These sisters are crazy.

Yeah he said Ray is an intelligent person and a book smart - so what's wrong with him? why did they divorce? Why did they ( Cassandra and kids ) come back to Vermont?

My theory is that when AR and MJ picked Brooke up again after the store, they started in with the mental torture of her. Telling her what was to come and starting to build the fear.

I don't believe drugs are involved because as sick as MJ is...he wanted her to be "alert" to feel the torture and to be able to struggle.

I don't believe AR's account of what happened when they got back to the house...only they did go back there and Brooke never left the property.

The cause of death may never be known. However, if his fantasy had to do with the 1985 conviction...I would suspect a knife was used.

Thanks for the new thread SS
I got carried away on the old one..LOL

To bad Denise wasn't smart enough to hook up her own camera while she was at work. Funny (not ha ha) she seems to have a decent job.....
IMO

Who knows maybe she's watching those videos too but she didnt realize that the star of the show is her own kid - Ooops IMO. :eek:

Do we know what Cassandra does? Or does RG support the family?
So many dang questions. :confused:

I haven't heard where Cassandra works, or if she did work. The only times I have seen her was when she wasn't making any sense and would have done better having kept her mouth shut!
I am sure the FBI have looked into the financial situation of all involved.

See everyone tomorrow! I am old and need to try to go back to sleep!

Frankly, as perverse as both of their husbands are...wouldn't this mean it was reflected along the way in their sex lives in the many years they were with them?

My theory is that when AR and MJ picked Brooke up again after the store, they started in with the mental torture of her. Telling her what was to come and starting to build the fear.

I don't believe drugs are involved because as sick as MJ is...he wanted her to be "alert" to feel the torture and to be able to struggle.

I don't believe AR's account of what happened when they got back to the house...only they did go back there and Brooke never left the property.

The cause of death may never be known. However, if his fantasy had to do with the 1985 conviction...I would suspect a knife was used.

That's a good theory, SS.

Good night all!

As I was saying;

It's not as if global child *advertiser censored* law enforcement hits a time clock and they all start work at the same time & have global quitting time

Frankly, as perverse as both of their husbands are...wouldn't this mean it was reflected along the way in their sex lives in the many years they were with them?

Nobody knew who BTK killer was. Including his wife. I have no idea but I think men like have the ability to compartmentalize dif aspects of themselves. Look at all the people like BTK who hide in plain site for yrs. When they get caught their best friends, neighbors, church deacons are shocked.

I don't know how anyone can live in the same house with men who collect all this child *advertiser censored* and feign not knowing though. That I do not buy.

I was thinking he was making DVD's but I wouldn't put live feed past him.

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - The former stepfather of a 12-year-old Vermont girl found dead last week faces a child *advertiser censored* charge in Alabama.
Raymond Gagnon allegedly had child *advertiser censored* images on a computer in the Cullman home where he used to live. The images were stored on or around June 26, the U.S. attorney's office said today.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8629279

Thanks Busylady. Someone in the previous thread posted this link and it has some additional info. One of Barksdale's relatives who lives near the home saw Gagnon taking Computers into the residence. I hope the affidavit is available online tomorrow.

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_189231932.html

The document also reveals that a former co-worker of Gagnon, Bill Barksdale, contacted authorities after seeing a TV report on Gagnon’s charges to inform them Gagnon owned a home in Cullman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021