2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey needs to wear a top that isn't tucked into her pants. I am so tired of her putting her hands behind her to tuck in blouse and sticking her chest out. She did that 4 times at least within a 1 minutes timeframe.

i guess this is only time to "flirt" but it shows her learned behavior.

BTW, did she win that hot body contest?

No, we voted for Gerus.

from the trial thread (I was kicked out! :) )

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I seriously gasped so loud when he said he went down on his last call.

I wonder if he was injured, and that's what he meant. which is why they would retire him.

how lovely he's still with JF. now I'm happy again. Thank you, Sparky! :)

Im, laughing so hard here someone else said he went DOWN south LOL
He alerted is what they call Down lol so he went donw means he alerted to something lol

He went down south LOL OMG

there was a letter to the Editor in today's Orlando Sentinel criticizing M. NeJame for his comments about JB. Editors note after letter stated the NeJame responed to letter by stating he is receiving a small stipend from local channel WKMG for his analysis BUT he is donating all of the stipend to TES.

I have wondered through the testimony we've seen thus far if there is a person with a bow and arrow on the opposite side of the courtroom charged with shooting tranquilizer darts are KC. That said, I'm shocked and perplexed at the degree of engagement we're seeing during this particular testimony. Why not on everything else (rhetorical). Is this more damning than the other stuff? Don't get it.

My guess is that Casey was advised to look more interested today. She didn't appear very interested yesterday IMO, and perhaps her DT told her to show more interest.

Or maybe the testimony yesterday was just far too complicated for her to understand?

Casey needs to wear a top that isn't tucked into her pants. I am so tired of her putting her hands behind her to tuck in blouse and sticking her chest out. She did that 4 times at least within a 1 minutes timeframe.

:wave: shelbar :tyou:

:great: THANK YOU! I am at a point where I cringe when she walks in because I know EXACTLY what she is going to do: put her hands down the back of her pants.

:yuck:

What happened to the dog? officer said, "He went down". What did he mean?

Thought I would pipe in here and remind ya all :) that Scent dogs have been long appreciated and accepted in courtroom, then I would also like to say, that their abilities was the "stimulus" for our fav Dr. Vass to try and figure out a way to emulate or mimic what these dogs can do!!..

As an aside..I agree with everyone here about these "Wonderful and Talented" furbuddies who can do things and are eager to do what comes naturally to them...why?..because they want to please their master..and get ahold of that prize..in Gerus's case..his BALL!!

So far...my constant thought through this trial has been, what has Baez been doing all this time prior to trial? If I were a paying client (lol)...I would be asking for a refund!:floorlaugh:

Can you imagine the crap we are going to have to sit through when he starts his defense? Oh, my it is going to be awful. jmo

from the trial thread (I was kicked out! :) )

THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I seriously gasped so loud when he said he went down on his last call.

I wonder if he was injured, and that's what he meant. which is why they would retire him.

how lovely he's still with JF. now I'm happy again. Thank you, Sparky! :)

I am relieved as well. I had to listen to that testimony with one ear only because my DD was complaining to me about her boyfriend. I had to act interested but I dislike her boyfriend but do not want to tell her that or she will like him even more.lol So I peeked at the tv out of the corner of my eye, while trying to bite my tongue, to keep from saying ' I told you so' about his
jerky behavior.

SA has vetted jury as being "dog people". IMO, SA has successfully endeared jury to Gerus. After the video, if JB attempts to "impeach" Gerus or disrespect him, he's going down. Woof! Woof! Woof!

Im, laughing so hard here someone else said he went DOWN south LOL
He alerted is what they call Down lol so he went donw means he alerted to something lol

He went down south LOL OMG

That was me, I think, saying that "down" might have implied somewhere to search south of where he was stationed. It might sound funny to you, but I am not familiar with dog handling terms and it sounded very reasonable to me:) Over in my neck of woods we "go down" to stuff all the time. The mall, the store, etc. Glad you got a kick out of it, though;)

Thought I would pipe in here and remind ya all :) that Scent dogs have been long appreciated and accepted in courtroom, then I would also like to say, that their abilities was the "stimulus" for our fav Dr. Vass to try and figure out a way to emulate or mimic what these dogs can do!!..

As an aside..I agree with everyone here about these "Wonderful and Talented" furbuddies who can do things and are eager to do what comes naturally to them...why?..because they want to please their master..and get ahold of that prize..in Gerus's case..his BALL!!

Bold by me - Thank you! I told my husband last night that I thought Dr. Vass was trying to invent a mechanical cadaver dog!

My guess is that Casey was advised to look more interested today. She didn't appear very interested yesterday IMO, and perhaps her DT told her to show more interest.

Or maybe the testimony yesterday was just far too complicated for her to understand?

Maybe the DT instructed her to keep a tally on how many nails have been hammered into that coffin of hers...thanks to the SA & the truth...something that is absolutely foreign to ICA!

I guess I'm just impressed by the lengths of training these wonderful dogs go through and the dedication of their handlers. I remember the news reports of the service dogs going through the remains of the World Trade Center after 9/11 :( and how terrible that was. I found the testimony extremely interesting and I'm looking forward to the video.

Thanks for this observation. If you watch , she does it EVERY SINGLE time she stands up, always has since I have been observing her. I'm not a body language expert by any means but is surely is interesting "body language" to me.

Lee anthony just arrived and told court officials that he may be called today. per new tweet.

K9vest2.jpg

I love it when the wear their "Uniform" and Badge it is so Adorable...

Kevlar vest- Bullet Proof Vest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member