MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lisa was picked up out of her crib and woken up by a stranger, I think she would have cried. I know my kids would have at her age.

Two of mine would have, but my first baby would not. She never did have stranger anxiety, and she would go to anyone without a fuss.

Why would LE release the house then go back and do the reenactment? JMO

I can only think of one reason. They have gone to the DA saying they were ready to file charges, and the DA said wait a minute. Is it possible for a kidnapping to have happened the way parents say it happened? LE ends up back at the house checking to see if it could have happened that way. That is why the reenactment and the filming. If it wasn't possible, they want to show it wasn't possible.

Good to see they are finally checking on the roof to see if whatever they are looking for ended up up there!

Yet one of my daughters would go to anyone...never met a stranger and was delighted with strangers. You just never know. I hated this response of hers...but my family said it meant that she was secure and made to feel safe by her parents. Who knows?

I've known babies that way before, but I would assume that even a stranger-friendly baby may be started to wake up in a stranger's arms? Just an assumption on my part though.

1. The suspect had an affair with my Father. Her name had been given to LE the day after disappearance and unfortunately she was not investigated. Someone right under our thumb. 2. The neighborhood was quiet and friendly, but I would not say all the neighbors knew everyone. We new our immediate neighbors.

Thanks for your reply.
EVERYBODY is a bit exaggerated, but most of us have been here like 20+ years and most of the time 'strangers' are noticed. It is kinda like a small town except not everybody up in your business! I still believe this was somebody 'familiar' to the family and not just some lucky-a$$ stranger who happened upon. I really don't think the mom or dad had anything to do with it, but it would be more of a chance of that than complete stranger.

What if you are awoken to the sound of glass breaking, or someone breaking in? Wouldn't you want to be able to call 911?

No.
I wouldn't want whoever was breaking in, to know that someone heard them.
That's what security systems are for. Silent alarms.

This ad disturbs me. let the whole world know you need money and have two boys and ask not to be flaged. I hope you flagged it, She can use that number she has to call a chruch group and not strangers on the interenet who might not really want to help but still want to contact her.
plus if she has no money how is she posting this and she has money for a phone???

Anyone else recall hearing mom, in a barely audible voice while dad was speaking during the Jeanine P interview, add that she always kept her cell phones on the kitchen counter? Perhaps, I'm imagining it? Still haven't seen the transcripts from the show.

I did!!

ok. I'm really sorry but that video just made me laugh.

Looked a little bit like slapstick there at one point falling in through that window.

When I see that window, I'm wondering if a woman about 110 pounds got through there. That window looks very accessible to me. I could easily put my back to the house and scoot my butt partially on that brick ledge. And then just swing one leg in and then the other and not make a sound. People have actually used me a lot when they've locked themselves out and need someone to get through an open space to go inside and unlock the front door.

One speculation could be that a woman that size could have done the abduction. They are only using men for the recreation and that might not be accurate as far as noise level and ease or difficulty getting through the window.

Exactly. Honestly, however, I believe this window is a red herring. First of all, the window screen was bent in from the outside, yet still in the window frame. If an intruder had actually gone into the house through this window, wouldn't the screen be somewhere on the ground, outside? Who would take the time to replace the screen?

:waitasec:

ITA.

First of all, why would the screen be bent "in" if someone was outside trying to get inside?

IMO, it would have been bent out in an effort to remove it (IOW - someone would have pulled it outward, as they tried to take it off the window - not pushed it inwards).

And I seriously doubt a baby kidnapper would have taken the time to replace it back in the window frame before leaving.

This might have been covered but I've been on the scanner lately and missed many of the posts.

Has it been told how long the family have lived in this house?
I wonder if they changed all the locks when they moved into the house or if they have recently changed the locks.
If they changed them recently who installed them?

Could the screen have been bent from someone previously having been locked out of the house. Maybe they didn't notice it until Lisa went missing.

Does anyone else have a key to the house?

Reading along nothing to add except:

Anyone can start a new thread, don't need a mod to start one just need a mod to lock one up.

My fat behind smoked a pack a day for 25+ years. Smoking does not equate thin, JMHO :D

Hope this baby is located soon. I'll be back this week sometime to follow threads more closely :) (still have a guest here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288