CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 56s57 seconds ago
JH feels it's wrong to kill children and he picked a PG13 movie #theatershooting #theatertrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s60 seconds ago
JH says he got a point for a child dying because they have value #theatershooting #theatertrial

----
7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 39s40 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting gunman said if you kill children you still get a point - because their lives are valuable too

----

Sanity Exam Video: James Holmes said he doesn't think of himself as bad 7News

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 36s36 seconds ago
Some women have sent him pictures of themselves while he was in in jail. #theatershooting

he could only get girls by being a famous murder......I like where the Dr is going!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 36s36 seconds ago
Some women have sent him pictures of themselves while he was in in jail. #theatershooting

I'm sure the baby that went to the cinema (the one whose dad did a runner) was sitting near JH. He must have seen it. Yet he decided to go ahead with the shooting anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 50s51 seconds ago
Some of the women said they were on http://match.com and saw his profile. Profiles were taken down shortly after #theatershooting

I'm sure the baby that went to the cinema (the one whose dad did a runner) was sitting near JH. He must have seen it. Yet he decided to go ahead with the shooting anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd forgotten about baby---I was thinking of Victoria...bless her heart

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
JH has lady pics in his cell and he feels they like him and some were on http://match.com #theatershooting #theatertrial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Tech issues fixed & #theatershooting live stream back up & running. Watch here as Holmes & Dr. Reid debate morality: http://link.kdvr.com/1Jt0hTa

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 42s42 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Reid: No indication prior to killing you considered killing b/c you needed something they had except for this event

-----
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 53s53 seconds ago
JH says the killings was something he "needed" #theatershooting #theatertrial

-----
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 51s51 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Tweeting here will be off and on today. When it goes dark, watch live at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com

------
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

JH had said he “needed” the killings

-----

Given that the gunman has said he doesn't mind jail, because he is left alone, but doesn't like the state hospital, because he is bothered by other patients, does that sway the type of sentencing you feel he deserves? 7News
-------

if Fenton had helped him, he wouldn't need to be isolated in jail......so its all her fault

I get the video being important---I'm just getting tired of it. Seems like the good doctor trying and JH is advoiding
yes, I've never seen an interview where someone just answers with a few words or one sentence! Defense coached him well, don't tell too much & tell different docs different things!

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Reid: Dysphoric mania - never brought up to Dr Fenton

-------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
JH wanted Dr Fenton to fix him so he wouldn't be in jail #theatershooting #theatertrial

-----
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 30s31 seconds ago
#theatershooting

To JH Dysphoric mania was feelins of hyper speed and invincibility. Also depressed. Dysphoric instead of euphoric

------
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 48s49 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Says he had those episodes until he started antidepressants

I love it when the Dr shows him how little he knows about Neuroscience....JH has trouble getting his symptoms time line straight

if Fenton had helped him, he wouldn't need to be isolated in jail......so its all her fault

and she failed to have him locked up...again her fault (granted some truth to that--but it angers me that he blames everyone/everything but HIMSELF:gaah:

Dysphoric Mania is often part of the bipolar Disorder spectrum ...Boy he's about covered all area's hasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth