17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple thoughts:

- have you ever known a parent who always covered for their kiddo's mistakes? when their kiddo (usually school aged) finally ran into a situation their mommy or daddy wasn't there to fix, the child was a fish out of water. An adult who thinks they're above repercussions would become a mental wreck when their parent couldn't fix a big mess they'd made.

- I think the ex-attys have made a bigger mess and I am curious to see how it can get blamed on Mr Martin's family. That comment about Mr Zimmerman not being able to go to 7-11 was tasteless beyond belief and in my opinion deliberate.

I AGREE 100%! I believe George has always been one of those kids who have had their parents fix their messes... and they can't fix this one... even though they may have tried? Now it's Trayvon's parents fault because they want justice for their son! :banghead:

MOO

They said they had to make collect calls to him (or vice versa?). Don't most cell services include long distance these days?

Could be he was no longer using cell phone because pings would tel what his approximate location was?

Further explanation about the website here:

GZ's Lawyers Step Down from Case (Click Orlando)

"<snip> The attorneys also said they were supposed to set up Zimmerman's website, and they even set up a PayPal account for their version of Zimmerman's site to go to an account controlled by his father. Instead, Zimmerman set up the site on his own, and it's not clear where the PayPal account on Zimmerman's site he made is going.

Although Zimmerman wouldn't talk to his attorneys, he posted an update on his site at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, reading:

"I am attempting to respond to each and everyone of my supporters personally. The support has been overwhelming in volume and strength. I thank you all and ask that you permit me the time to respond to each one of you personally. Once again thank you.

Sincerely,

George Zimmerman. <snip>"

It's like a Justin Bieber fan page, pretty much?

Man, I would shy away form those guys you have running loose down there. Publicity hound, much? I've found the really good lawyers aren't screaming on the TV or AT it either...

If I ever need a defense lawyer, I'm going out of State to get one!

a couple thoughts:

- have you ever known a parent who always covered for their kiddo's mistakes? when their kiddo (usually school aged) finally ran into a situation their mommy or daddy wasn't there to fix, the child was a fish out of water. An adult who thinks they're above repercussions would become a mental wreck when their parent couldn't fix a big mess they'd made.

- I think the ex-attys have made a bigger mess and I am curious to see how it can get blamed on Mr Martin's family. That comment about Mr Zimmerman not being able to go to 7-11 was tasteless beyond belief and in my opinion deliberate.

From what I heard.. I viewed his statements as being a planned strategy to further divide... My question is WHY? JMHO

Just for the record, I am on the fence about this case. I noticed the "Jekyll and Hyde" personality he had. I wonder if he has any or is developing mental illness or personality disorders.

grandiose opinion of himself and sees himself as a nice person

I have seen that kind of personality before with other infamous figures; Jerry Sandusky and Lori Drew.

Thanks HMSHood. I was wondering if anyone else had noticed those signs!

wm

Could be he was no longer using cell phone because pings would tel what his approximate location was?

Heck, even my home phone carrier covers the entire US, Canada and Mexico and PR. Not to mention our cells do too. Bizarre.

Wasn't GZ's daddy a magistrate in Va? Based on that, maybe daddy has contacts/friends in Va that are housing and helping GZ. I'm just throwing it out there.

Ahh... good point. So he way trying to hide where he was from his attorneys, too?

says a lot that Georgie called him...out of all the people in the world, he calls Hannity. Another on the list of things not to do when you're suspected of having racial animus toward the black teen you shot and you have the Justice Dept investigating you for a hate crime-call Hannity. Next, he'll be on his show-it'll be great for ratings and Hannity doesn't really care about the crap he riles people up about-he's in it for the money. You could almost...almost end up feeling for GZ but not quite when you realize he has never uttered a word of regret about killing Trayvon.

I feel really stupid, but I am going to have to google Sean Hannity?

ETA: Just did a quick google search... I get it!

Gee it's so so nice to hear that according to the attorney, GZ trailing Trayvon with a loaded gun calling him an effin *** , and one of those *advertiser censored****** that always gets away, is just sticks and stones may break my bones.

The attorney says anyone can follow him home, yeah right, my bet is he'd be singing quite a different tune if it was his child or loved one who was followed with a loaded weapon and shot dead.

What a tool.

JMHO

Jane Velez-Mitchell: (Presser) "was wild, bizarre, and... wacky!" :what:

FYI FT is going to be on JVM again tonight. I may have to change channels. He creeps me out.

Gee it's so so nice to hear that according to the attorney, GZ trailing Trayvon with a loaded gun calling him an effin *** , and one of those *advertiser censored****** that always gets away, is just sticks and stones may break my bones.

The attorney says anyone can follow him home, yeah right, my bet is he'd be singing quite a different tune if it was his child or loved one who was followed with a loaded weapon and shot dead.

What a tool.

JMHO

Dude, wait WHAT???? [bbm] :what: wow, and I thought you all were exaggerating the level of stupidity of these clowns. This is crazy :what:

I didn't know who Sean Hannity was... I now realize why I didn't know who he was. I don't really watch any of the national news stations?

If GZ told Hannity anything of substance about this case, could Hannity be subpoened? I wonder what Hannity's attorneys are advising/warning him about. He may not really want to get too over involved, or maybe he wants the publicity. I dunno? Any thoughts?

Question??

If GZ was so depressed and all... how is he finding the strength to reply back to his supporters? I hope his supporters release his personal replies to the media so we can read them! Or hopefully the FBI is watching this carefully!

MOO

What a tool.

JMHO
They would all be singing a different tune IF it was one of their children..They would have put GZ under the jail...That night...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy