Opinions on discussions of Documents.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
We're interested in hearing your opinions about the best way to discuss all the different documents.

If you'd like to post your opinion on whether you'd prefer to have separate/dedicated threads for the docs, such as "witness statements", "phone calls/logs", "autopsy report/forensics" etc.??

OR would you prefer to keep all the discussions in general thread as we've always done??

WS Admin will make the final decision after I review your opinions.

IF there are to be any changes made we won't do so until after the committal hearing. We'll again have a dedicated thread for each of the next three days.

Please stay on the topic of this thread, no discussions, no chit chat...just your opinion please.

Thanks everyone :)

Personally for me I prefer it to be one continuing thread.

So NO to a thread for each statement.

I think I prefer it to be a continuous thread, and that way we can all see and discuss together. If separate, then some WS may get lost, me for one. I have so many shortcuts on my desktop now, I am running out of room. And we have 3 more days of committal and 3 more separate threads for those days. Thanks for the offer though. MOO

All in the one thread for me Marly, is my preference. I love that people can pick the bits that interest them and comment, and skip the bits that dont. Plus, it is easier to keep track of everything if its in the one. It would take too long to check lots of threads.

Nice of you mods to be thinking of things like that though, and offerring. Thanks.

I would like to keep it all on the normal discussion page as it is an easier flow of discussion than having separate sections. I know I would forget to keep checking different threads.

Me too thanks, it gets hard to follow too many different threads. Maybe some sort of topic spot for each post or something? Dunno...

One thread for me. A lot of it is interrelated so I think you'll get crossover anyway. :)

I think it would best kept in one thread, because comments on the documents are so entwined with what belongs on the normal thread. Could get very confusing.

One thread please! And so many thanks to Makara & Alioop! Sharing is caring xxxx

No new thread to discuss Statements .... this would probably be cumbersome to manage ..... chopping and changing, let alone remembering to do it.

I agree! Rather it in the usual thread! I have the thread open on my iPad all the time (have done since May last year!) and find it easier to follow than swapping threads all the time. Just my 2 cents worth though :)

All in the one thread gets my vote. Easier to discuss all the different aspects of the case in the one place.

Me too - all in the same thread as the general discussions. Just the fact that everyone now has access to the documents means that we all have access to the same level of information. <modsnip>
Just a suggestion.

Me too on the one thread for discussion but appreciate the thinking. I have found it helpful to have just the documents on their own thread, with no discussion.
Also thanks to those instrumental in obtaining, getting permission from WS to post, and posting the documents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back