SC - Pizza Delivery Man Shot, Greenville County

A 14, 15, & 17 year old taken in as suspects. What is up with the youth violence nowadays?!!

Horrible!

Yes, the aunt sounds like an upstanding person.

"I know my nephew, he would do anything like that, he is not a bully, he is a good kid! And I can't say whether he is innocent or not, but some of the charges he is being charged with, I don't think those are true charges. No I don't."
Notice they are both wearing brand new "Put down the gun violence" t-shirts <modsnip>

Nice to know know that the aunt says he is a good kid and SOME of the charges he is being charged with are not "true charges".

Okay then. Only "some of the charges" may be real according to the aunt and he is ALSO a good kid. Yup. The charges involve shooting a pizza delivery driver in the head, but only "some of those charges" are accurate according to his loving aunt.

Yes, the aunt sounds like an upstanding person.

Notice they are both wearing brand new "Put down the gun violence" t-shirts <modsnip>

Nice to know know that the aunt says he is a good kid and SOME of the charges he is being charged with are not "true charges".

Okay then. Only "some of the charges" may be real according to the aunt and he is ALSO a good kid. Yup. The charges involve shooting a pizza delivery driver in the head, but only "some of those charges" are accurate according to his loving aunt.

Ms. Sonya, I think you just answered ATasteOfHoney's question shown below.

A 14, 15, & 17 year old taken in as suspects. What is up with the youth violence nowadays?!!

Horrible!

Yes, horrible on so many levels.

Also those t-shirts. The main font says "Guns Now" in green with what appears to be splatter marks, followed by young people.

<modsnip>

gunsnow_zps5e916733.jpg

I don`t have a problem with the color of the t-shirt message. I think they ran out and got them after the kid was charged. Almost saying " He couldn't have done this, we are a family that promotes peace."

Also those t-shirts. The main font says "Guns Now" in green with what appears to be splatter marks, followed by young people.

<modsnip>

gunsnow_zps5e916733.jpg

What are you actually saying, that even though the T-Shirts appear to be a message against gun violence, that really they are subliminally saying the opposite? <modsnip>

Pretty obvious what the message is....plus green? Not red, not black but GREEN! Green symbolizes go forward, green light, and most of all MONEY!

Yeah those that don't get the message of those t-shirts are surely blind.

gunsnow_zps5e916733.jpg

I read the complete message, which began with "Put down your .." The shirts are obviously purchased for a special occasion, so obvious that it doesn't impress at all, but I really don't see anything wrong with the message. Basically, that is.

Even though I strongly disagree with you, I am curious about your thinking.

So is this what you think the object of the group is? If so, what would be their motivation?

The t-shirts are worn by a male accused of shooting a pizza delivery driver in the head, and his aunt that says "some of the charges" may be false.

Guns Now! seems pretty darn obvious. They wore those t-shirts for a reason.

What do you think that reason <modsnip>?

Because while SOME of the charges may be false....they wear those shirts every day and that is their regular attire?

<modsnip>

I have no idea what you are getting at, or at least I hope I don't. This community group is about lessening of gun violence, and hoping to turn troubled youth around.

The young man in the video with the aunt is not the 'accused' nephew.

The aunt also says, she can't say if her nephew is innocent or not but that some of the charges he has been charged with, she doesn't believe are true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back