She has been released

did I say thay I would be happy? No Way!! Caylee does deserve a proper resting place for sure!! IF she's dead!

You are correct, I should have used the words "accepting of" instead of happy.

What makes me ill is that CA is loving this attention. It's surreal as it is, and it's feeding into her narcissitic delusions that all this is about her.
I respectfully disagree - she was SCARED - she was GENUINELY FRIGHTENED - this might just be the reality wake up call she needed. She is young - only 22. You have a whole lot to learn at that age - you THINK you know it all and in reality you know SQUAT. That little trip to the car scared the chit outta her and I bet when she saw all the media on her street it rammed it home. I think this will be what was needed to get her to talk.

I would pay to see that.

Me too, and it's almost funny that they must have believed she'd do it.

So I can't help but wonder how dear Casey will like being in the center of the media frenzy, with journalists camped outside her house making it impossible for her to have a minute of privacy unless she's shielded by bodyguards, blinds or closed drapes. With the media splashing all her good times photos for all to see and the general public pretty much despising her.

And she thought it was bad that all her parents cared about was Caylee. Guess she's going to see that they're not the only ones who feel that way!!

Welcome to the real world Casey! Hope you enjoy all the attention you're getting :razz:

Interesting Quote from the following link:

"At the request of the Padillas, Casey's monitoring device includes a global position system (GPS). Apparently that was enough to convince the Houston, Texas-based insurance company Financial Casualty and Surety and Al Estes Bail Bonds to accept the financial risk. However, Eyewitness News learned that at the time of her release no appointment had been scheduled to attach the device."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

That is going to be the most unpleasant household ever! -- all those people crammed into the house, all with their own particular brand of craziness intensified by anger and grief, with the press mobbed outside. Any bets on how soon there's a screaming match to beat all screaming matches?

Or something more serious. Just sayin, emotions are running high. George, hold steady.

What makes me ill is that CA is loving this attention. It's surreal as it is, and it's feeding into her narcissitic delusions that all this is about her.

How is it we know she loves the attention ? Can we read her mind or what ?

Well the problem is, will Casey tell the truth? Or will she throw her friends connected to Puerto Rico, Georgia and LE under the bus for this?
her truth track record is not very good at this point
I am not inclined to think she will reveal any incriminating evidence,if there is any.
<wishful thinking> But if there is any possible truth in what she has been saying perhaps it will be revealed.</wishful thinking>

I am glad she has been released and hope that something comes to fruition in the search for Caylee.

I cannot by any means say Casey is "innocent" - but I am hopeful Caylee is safe and alive until proven otherwise.

Well the problem is, will Casey tell the truth? Or will she throw her friends connected to Puerto Rico, Georgia and LE under the bus for this?

I would be willing to bet that Padilla would be patient for a while, but not for long. He's not stupid. He's been around the block once or twice. I think he'd know if she was jacking him around. I don't think he'd tolerate it. He'd stick her butt back in jail.

Are you KIDDING me?? Did someone here order that?? Ha!!

If I'd thought of it, I would have - the fact that ONE medium pizza was delivered tells me it may have been done maliciously - that's not going to feed many :crazy:

Does she look thinner to anyone else? Makes me wonder if any emotion she may have is finally catching up with her. Or if the jail food is just that bad.

So, a Padilla rep will be with her 24/7 but they are not allowed to question her, and she is not allowed to answer them. But does that only apply to the bond rep, or can the family question her or talk about it AT ALL?
What are they gonna do, listen to crickets chirp while she soaks her hooves? Sit and wait for her to tell? I wonder if she be allowed to get online, call friends, etc?

where's this rep to sleep, in Caylee's old room ?

Is there any footage of the home???? I thought for sure the media would ALL be camped out there.

The domino's thing....I have no words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back