NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually follow these types of cases so closely. Without being too graphic, I don't exactly understand LE taking the entire house apart. The drains I understand. I also get looking under floorboards & into crawl spaces. Are there other reasons they are dismantling that house? (my take on it from what I've read)

My own opinion-- I think they are looking for evidence of drugs (specifically meth lab residue) so they have something to convict AB with. Just speculating.

I am not a fan by any means of NG but I really really hope she gets wind of the guy c/o parking for his customers.....and keeps bringing up the name of his establishment and so on.....what an ........................

This is one of the worst cases I've ever read about, along with that of Ethan Stacy and another one which really broke me up: little Tiffany Wright of the UK, who was starved to death by her parents who partied downstairs in the pub the mother owned:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ub-hadnt-seen-social-workers-nearly-year.html

Sorry to get off-topic, but these cases of ungodly cruelty are just unexplainable.

If you haven't read Sandra Cantu's subforum, that's another one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=324"]Sandra Cantu - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I read the testimony of the ME there (there was a pdf link on the threads) and I literally had to take a "sanity" break from websleuths for several months.

It was that disturbing. JMHO.

My own opinion-- I think they are looking for evidence of drugs so they have something to convict AB with. Just speculating.

I think they are looking for any evidence that will help them find Zahra and any evidence of a crime that took place in the house.

I don't think they are looking for drugs.
JMO

O/T speaking of drugs: Howard K. Stern was just found guilty on 2 counts of conspiracy to funnel prescription drugs to Anna Nicole Smith.

I don't usually follow these types of cases so closely. Without being too graphic, I don't exactly understand LE taking the entire house apart. The drains I understand. I also get looking under floorboards & into crawl spaces. Are there other reasons they are dismantling that house? (my take on it from what I've read)

If they're literally taking the house apart, all I can think of is they're looking for a body or body parts hidden behind a wall, or under a floor.
Did AB have any experience in drywall or construction, etc?

The more they tear that house up, the more disturbing this is getting.

In all honesty I think I would get the guy a break if is truly interfering with his business. This is at least the second straight day and has been going on and off for weeks now. His nerves are probably bad from all this and the economy is bad all over as it is, maybe he can't afford the loss of business, not everyone is prospering in these times.

I also feel for the home owner. I know it all must be done but can't be good for his livihood either.

I agree with this. The poor economy is a stressor for many. Granted, the guy might be a bit more polite with his requests but ...

He's another innocent victim of this pair (AB & EB), as well as the homeowner.

JMHO

If you haven't read Sandra Cantu's subforum, that's another one.

Sandra Cantu - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I read the testimony of the ME there (there was a pdf link on the threads) and I literally had to take a "sanity" break from websleuths for several months.

It was that disturbing. JMHO.

WA- Eli Creekmore.. just horrible and includes CPS failure

O/T Anna Nicole Smiths psychiatrist- and Howard K Stern convicted

Ya, that bistro owner could make more business by bringing over free coffee, and a menu, maybe offering to deliver to them for free so they can avoid media. I used to work at a bakery near a huge fire in so Oregon, and we made a ton of money by offering free coffee for the firefighters, and delivering sandwiches and snacks. Our money was made by locals coming in after hearing that we were supporting the heroes out there working. I does not pay to be rude! IMO sorry o/t

I am really surprised we have not heard anything from AB's relatives, the Grandmother and uncle.

Probably sitting tight seeing how this is going to turn out ... AB is not necessarily going to be honest with them either -- unless it was all EB.

RadBerkywcnc RadBerky
No new info on search. Investigators still digging and sifting. Dog was brought out again but no info on any alert or not.

If they're literally taking the house apart, all I can think of is they're looking for a body or body parts hidden behind a wall, or under a floor.

What I find equally if not more disturbing is that LE, after they declared the case no longer a missing person but a homicide, has never once after that declaration mentioned that they were searching for her BODY anywhere. Just for 'pieces' of evidence. Does anyone else find that odd?

I think they are looking for any evidence that will help them find Zahra and any evidence of a crime that took place in the house.

JMO

O/T speaking of drugs: Howard K. Stern was just found guilty on 2 counts of conspiracy to funnel prescription drugs to Anna Nicole Smith.
I am happy to hear about HKS

Actually I think they're looking for evidence that the Bakers didn't see to clean up. I think they're ripping up the house hoping to find evidence of either the actual murder or the means to Z's disposal or at least process of disposal.

Please excuse the very graphic nature of what I just described above. But there was no other way for me to articulate my thoughts.

JMO

I'm with you on this one. They are looking for evidence. They tag and bag items of interest and then keep searching. Let the labs figure out if the tagged and bagged items are connected.

Now, because they went back to the house and because they are there for a couple days now, and because they are being so meticulous in their search...IMHO at this point in time the home may have been narrowed down as the original crime scene by them.

IMHO they are making sure that if they go to trial, they can nail the suspects arse to the wall. No stone unturned.

Off topic: good for his butt. I hope he gets a sentence and not probation. (HS in the ANS update).

JMHO.

What I find equally if not more disturbing is that LE, after they declared the case no longer a missing person but a homicide, has never once after that declaration mentioned that they were searching for her BODY anywhere. Just for 'pieces' of evidence. Does anyone else find that odd?

Yes I find that very odd NoeticSoul.

May not find her body---so may lack the exact cause of death (no autopsy); seems to be probs with a timeline-when she was last seen, etc. Need to leave no stone unturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong