TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ughhh... the phone call is killin me...its as if when angela answered this is angela, the woman asked jf if his mom is named angela, and she was verifying who he was calling....and he suffered as a result of that....sorry just babbling ill shut up now

See if this works for me or not. This was taken in 08, we were in MO fighting for custody for the twins, which r on the lower left and right, we lived in MS at the time but had come up to MO for a visit. U can see he was happy and loved, this r all his cousins he has, his other aunt doesn't have kids so those r the children that I have to support and comfort if this burned body does turn out to be in fact jonathan

He looks happy, totally relaxed, and wonderful, Renee. Now my heart is really breaking. :(

So over a year ago, Jonathan was living in the Ozarks and was attending Bois D'Arc elementary school...but for the last year had been living with family in Houston?

He has an uncle that lives in Springfield according to this article.

It is really short. And was put out there on the 27th...but it adds to our information.
http://articles.ky3.com/2010-12-27/ozarks_26347546

Yes we r his aunt and uncle that live in springfield mo, he went back to live with his grandmother in novemeber of last year. To my knowledge the only other relatives they could speak of r AD's father but not sure where he lives or if he lives in that area. Other then that Jonathan didn't have realatives close by

Is Angela 28?

I don't know. Would make her pretty young to have had Jonathan? But it was all I could find. If she has been arrested...her name would pop up on that link for sure. It is a victim resource link and they take that very seriously...with the rapid updates.

Yes we r his aunt and uncle that live in springfield mo, he went back to live with his grandmother in novemeber of last year. To my knowledge the only other relatives they could speak of r AD's father but not sure where he lives or if he lives in that area. Other then that Jonathan didn't have realatives close by

My prayers are with you and your family. Sending a thousand good thoughts right at ya'll. :)

would a relative ask is your moms name angela? a relative of sf would know this right? or are we assuming that that did not go down in the phone call...

Someone who has been arrested might be with detectives being questioned right now. It may take some time to get booked.

We've noticed that while listening to the scanner.

ughhh... the phone call is killin me...its as if when angela answered this is angela, the woman asked jf if his mom is named angela, and she was verifying who he was calling....and he suffered as a result of that....sorry just babbling ill shut up now

I sat on this over the night, sort of made it hard for me to sleep, but if JF knew or at least saw this neighbor (that is arrested/speculated in the media) around then maybe she knocked on the door and said "hey, you wanna go do something fun with me?" Given that he was a polite, well mannered child I believe that he had the intention of calling his mother to ask if it was okay if he go with this person - hence the phone call.

The only thing I haven't been able to rationalize is the "emergency" part of the first phone call.

At this point, I am taking the phone calls as fact.

would a relative ask is your moms name angela? a relative of sf would know this right? or are we assuming that that did not go down in the phone call...

Good point. I'm just not sure I believe the phone call stuff, maybe we are just getting bits of it is why........

I've got a real bad feeling about how this all went down. I feel this child seen something that someone was trying so hard to hide, and he made a call that took his life.
Bless his little heart :(

Here's another one from that day, love how he has his hat in the air, it's not a close up but it describes just how easy going he really is. That is his favorite hat btw

Thank you so much for your continued posting, and particularly for these pictures. It's wonderful to see that obviously for most of his life so far, Jonathan had a beautiful home life with lots of love and fun. Here's praying that there's miracles, and lots more years of some love and fun to make up for whatever has happened here recently. Please find Jonathan, alive and well.

Lovingmom, thanks for coming back today.... sending prayers for your family also. Has your son been told anymore than Johnathan is missing yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam