Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the blanket also if anyone can still ID it.
Could it be bright pink like Haley's room???

When Hayleys room was checked I believe it had no bed coverings. So, yes, I would like to know what she was wrapped in.

I do remember the LE took her sheets.

I have no doubt that they are living together in Austin since the record shows they share the same address and apartment number. Based on the events of the past, I am convinced that there is nothing SA could do that would drive BD away.

It would also be interesting to know if either one of them were actually working or were one or the other receiving government benefits. If the latter, BD could have maintained a home in CC where the cost of living is much cheaper and been there in case the child did reappear at the original home.

As a fellow poster stated, BD's attorney will ensure that she is distanced from SA as far as possible but....

I would bet LE will obtain a search warrant for that apartment they share in Austin before either one of them can get back AND you know there will be neighbors who will confirm whether or not either one of them were recently in and out of the apartment.

Thank You for the map, Chili Fries. The proximity to SA's family can't be overlooked. Hope the Jurors will get to take that short drive. Hailey went missing some 40 miles from there. How "odd" if she ended up in SA's family's neighborhood where he said he was. He must really think people are as stupid as ... :nevermind:

When Hayleys room was checked I believe it had not bed coverings. So, yes, I would like to know what she was wrapped in.

I do remember the LE took her sheets.

I cannot believe that anyone would actually wrap her in her own blankets or sheets from home. But then again....I can believe it. I certainly hope they did.

I took it that it wasn't completely intact. (as in one piece? ) maybe not that parts were missing?
The person who discovered a body specifically mentioned a "childs hand".

Wouldn't LE be reporting "partial remains" if it was obvious that parts were missing?

Edited to add: I have to just say how much it bothers me when we get to the point in a missing child case and have to start using words like "remains" and "parts". *sighs*

I think he was familiar with this area. I imagine it may have been somewhere quiet he hung out with friends while drinking or doing drugs, it's the city limits. He may have been fairly confident he could drive in there and dig a hole, perhaps concealed behind his vehicle from any likely vantage point. He likely was drug affected further suppressing normal inhibitions and fears. He may have been flying high having finally realised his violent fantasies or so panicked he had to act quick, but what he wasn't, was a cool operator, level headed. The 11 calls suggest to me he was panicked and unsure.

So many murderers of family members seem to dispose of the bodies nearby. I guess it could be simple stupidity, but I wonder what the decision process is like? I imagine a lack of resources - time, transport, equipment to conceal the body, and then fear - of being discovered enroute, of what they've done, what they have to do next, means getting the job done quickly with as many variables controlled as possible. One of those variables being having an idea of where you are putting them and what that might involve. I think a degree of laziness comes into it and so if they are the sort of person who has had their indiscretions indulged and glossed over all their lives, they may know intellectually they will be suspected but emotionally they have lots of practise being too slippery to get caught. Mediocre but successful lies all their life, mediocre cover-up.

If part of the crime was to do with sexual sadism, or that he "loved her with all (his) heart" and some sick dynamic Hailey was trapped in between the two of them, he may want her close by for his reasons. Billie may want her close by. Billie has couched Hailey in terms of belonging to her enough times that she does have some aspect of maternal feeling even if the most base.

:goodpost::heartbeat::thumb:

I took it that it wasn't completely intact. (as in one piece? ) maybe not that parts were missing?
The person who discovered a body specifically mentioned a "childs hand".

Wouldn't LE be reporting "partial remains" if it was obvious that parts were missing?

Edited to add: I have to just say how much it bothers me when we get to the point in a missing child case and have to start using words like "remains" and "parts". *sighs*

This is how I took it too. Hard to say if all of the body parts have been recovered or not, but I'm not going to worry too much about the JP's account of what he saw. I'm more interested in the ME's report.

Thank You for the map, Chili Fries. The proximity to SA's family can't be overlooked. Hope the Jurors will get to take that short drive. Hailey went missing some 40 miles from there. How "odd" if she ended up in SA's family's neighborhood where he said he was. He must really think people are as stupid as ... :nevermind:

My dad was a defense attorney. So I tend to think of what he would have said about this situation. I bet SA'a defense is going to be that he was FRAMED by somebody. "Why would I be so dumb as to bury her so close to my mom's house? "

umm... because you are dumb?

Just in: Big Spring judge describes appearance of skull

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/22/just-big-spring-judge-describes-appearance-remains/

"I saw a skull," Quail Dobbs, Howard County justice of the peace, said. "There was a little hair, and it appeared to be dark in color. I couldn't tell the length."

"It wasn't real big," he said, when asked about the size of the skull he saw.

Dobbs said the body was the most decomposed skeleton he had seen in his 13 year career as a Justice of the Peace.

Surely at some point Hailey had been to a dentist. Why cant they just use dental records to identify her?

I have no doubt that they are living together in Austin since the record shows they share the same address and apartment number. Based on the events of the past, I am convinced that there is nothing SA could do that would drive BD away.

It would also be interesting to know if either one of them were actually working or were one or the other receiving government benefits. If the latter, BD could have maintained a home in CC where the cost of living is much cheaper and been there in case the child did reappear at the original home.

As a fellow poster stated, BD's attorney will ensure that she is distanced from SA as far as possible but....

I would bet LE will obtain a search warrant for that apartment they share in Austin before either one of them can get back AND you know there will be neighbors who will confirm whether or not either one of them were recently in and out of the apartment.

I wish I knew where they lived and what they have been doing for a living all this time.
I hope LE have been monitoring them all this time.

Heard him talking on the news piece and he sounded in shock or like he couldn't believe what he saw. They also stated that he said he did not see a bag or sheet/blanket at the scene Tuesday when he pronounced the remains. This was reported on the 5pm news broadcast on Big Country during the special Hailey episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa