2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

Motion to Restrict In Court Photography/Videoing on page 3, number 11, where CM complains about the "bloggers" hearing comments made at the defense table via the microphone.... and even gives a couple of examples..... anyone notice that one of the examples is NOT KC saying, "Make him stop"!!!!! Guess he doesn't want to call extra special attention to that little ditty. :giggle:

i cant count how many times ive heard the prosecution whisper and they manage not to cry about it.

I know I'm late coming in here (was celebrating our 44th anniversary) but I wanted to do more than just push the thank you button, 'Beach.

The huge majority of us here at WS want only to add help and support in this case and would be chagrined if we thought any of our postings have done anything to make the case against Casey stutter. We rely on you and the other mods to make sure that doesn't happen. . . So there are time that "censoring" might be appropriate and I appreciate that all of you mods are sensitive to that!

Thank you for being perceptive enough and evaluating all our posts from a perspective we might not be cognitive of when we submit our comments. . . I, for one, sincerely appreciate it and would never consider that kind of censoring an insult!!

Thank you to all our mods! :gthanks:
Congrats, EU!!

What would be the difference if someone were sitting behind them and overheard their conversation and came on here and repeated it. They're in open court. Keep your mouth shut. Come prepared to court so you know what to say and how to say it. JB should not use court time to brush up on his legal skills. And legal pads are cheap, write it out if the mics are open. Somehow SA does not seem to have the same problem. Sounds like CM is venting his frustrations because he has no control. jmo
I think all this media/internet stuff is being documented up the ying yang for a very good (appellate) reason.

From page one of this tattoo-related motion:

“…The tattoo in question is a script tattoo that reads “La Bella Vita” (The Beautiful Life), and was obtained on July 2, 2008, approximately two weeks after Caylee was reported missing

Not quite as glaring as it was for them to say the duct tape was recovered "NEAR" the remains--but still, rather a factual stretch for us what have studied the facts.

I hope HHSS is not sitting on his rainbow right above HHJP's head Monday because he will get knocked cattywhompus when HHJP's chair rocks fast enough to finally achieve liftoff...

Trying to erase the 31 days, in a backwards sort of way?

Umm- they do realize that she wasn't reported missing until July 16th, not two weeks before the tattoo was obtained, don't they?

Well I am guessing they must realize this (actually July 15th ) because in the very same motion , actually, in the first statement in the statement of fact section they give the dates of when Caylee goes missing and the date she was reported missing.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331553/detail.html

I think it is important to know that there is a difference between "censoring" and removing violations of TOS.

Exactly Sots!

It was a poor word choice on my part. Thank you for making it clear! :blowkiss:

Exactly Sots!

It was a poor word choice on my part. Thank you for making it clear! :blowkiss:

Oh Beach you silly.....I wasn't calling ANYONE out.

The reason I said that was because in the past.......a few posters have claimed that their opinions and posts had been censored because they held an alternative point of view. Considering just how much good discussion does go on here, I of course find that allegation absurd.

I have never seen any censorship here, just enforcement of TOS.

That's why I commented, not because of your semantics.

:crazy:

I didn't feel called out at all! I just like the way you said it a whole lot better. :D

I know I'm late coming in here (was celebrating our 44th anniversary) but I wanted to do more than just push the thank you button, 'Beach.

The huge majority of us here at WS want only to add help and support in this case and would be chagrined if we thought any of our postings have done anything to make the case against Casey stutter. We rely on you and the other mods to make sure that doesn't happen. . . So there are time that "censoring" might be appropriate and I appreciate that all of you mods are sensitive to that!

Thank you for being perceptive enough and evaluating all our posts from a perspective we might not be cognitive of when we submit our comments. . . I, for one, sincerely appreciate it and would never consider that kind of censoring an insult!!

Thank you to all our mods! :gthanks:

..............Almost missed this!

...................................HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!

...................A Huge Achievement - Blessings to You and DH

........................................... :fireworks:

....................................:great: :cake: :toastred:

............................................... :skip::skip::skip:

.........................................and many more!!!!! :heartluv:

I didn't feel called out at all! I just like the way you said it a whole lot better. :D

And I'm sorry I chose the wrong word to quote. I should have chosen "hidden" instead. All I was trying to say was that I appreciate both of you have a larger perspective of which to be observant. Sorry.

..............Almost missed this!

...................................HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!

...................A Huge Achievement - Blessings to You and DH

........................................... :fireworks:

....................................:great: :cake: :toastred:

............................................... :skip::skip::skip:

.........................................and many more!!!!! :heartluv:

Thank you an Waaaay ot ~ But, you know what? It's always a good way to start a new year!!!!

The motion about chloroform, unreal........he states that the findings were false........geez........He may get a few granted, but IMO most will be denied.

Having her family try and get info out of her without her lawyer present was neither "fair nor honest"?? Unlike your honest client Jose? THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND THEIR BABY!!
This made me soooooooo angry!! One question JB, why did your client need to be coaxed to tell where her daughter was?? You would think that would have been her number one priority.

PS- BTW Jose, why weren't you looking for Caylee?

This made me soooooooo angry!! One question JB, why did your client need to be coaxed to tell where her daughter was?? You would think that would have been her number one priority.

PS- BTW Jose, why weren't you looking for Caylee?

Because he knew durn well that Caylee was no more. He went on TV, giving little pressers, talking to the NATION saying "It doesn't serve my client's best interest to tell law enforcement what she knows."
That statement was made early on and told everyone just how guilty she was.
These motions are more smoke and mirrors.

WOW ... and I thought nothing good would happen until Monday ... WOW

I never expected this level of BS from the defense though, at least not in this amount ... they really have a lot of nerve and are being deliberately abrasive

Reading all of Jose's motions did bring a smile to my face ... Judge Perry and Ashton and Burdick are going to make mincemeat out of him without even trying ... I predict Jose will be the only one getting hot under the collar and stomping his juvenile feet

I don't expect much to go the defense's way on Monday although they will do their best to whine about their unpopular client and how everyone says bad things about her and how she can't get a fair trial because no one likes her ... blah ... blah ... blah

I so hope Judge Perry starts off with the State's motion for sanctions though ... it would really be a good opener and would set the tone (put Jose in his place)

Maybe Judge Perry will make quick work of it ... DENY the ones filed too late (Yes Jose that means the Kronk one too)

Set a hearing date for the Frye ones

The JAC one will have to be heard another day and JAC noticed

Grant the State's Motion in Limine (perhaps even scold Mr Baez)

Explain to Mr Baez one more time how the court microphones work and DENY that motion ...

DONE :gavel:

What a way to start the year !
:toastred:

This was brilliant...IMO.
It's like them saying, "ENOUGH OF THIS BS!!!!!!!!"

At what point does this end with the defense? I agree that everyone is entitled to the best counsel available to represent them, but honestly hasn't this gone far enough? If Judge is the no nonsense type he appears, there is no way that this type of behavior should be allowed any longer. At what point doesn't this become false and misleading and taking up too much of the court's precious time? Is there a bonus for the defense by filing this many motions? Do they get invisible credits on an imaginary billboard in the sky for number of preposterous motions filed on behalf of one client? Has Guiness World Book of Records been contacted? Honestly, how unnerving for the SA, the Judge, and the taxpayers of FL. Can't the judge order that JB (etal) can bring any motion they want - but better be prepared to show proof of your stuff or you will be fined heavily for unnecessary and unrecoverable loss of court resources? Stop the madness! (ok, I will step down off the soap box and stumble back in my corner - sorry guys - exit rant.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back