2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

Maybe for us to believe this, BD and CD should tell us whether this person went missing before or after Hailey went missing.

I really don't know what to think. The dynamics seem to have changed overnight here.

Literally....:maddening::banghead::maddening:

BBM

images.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ray gun/rego123/images.jpg?o=12
Kim shoot low, she is riding a Shetland Pony !

Has he been BD'ed also ! I have been trying to keep up with all this ,but good grief Charlie Brown ?????

Could it possible the whole bunch is pulling a fast one on the giving folks that care about missing kids? I just had to get that off my chest !! JMO
The is the craziest mess I have ever attempted to keep up with !!
who did CD tell , that this person needs to be looked at? I have been away most of today and just now trying to figure out this new format and now ONE more detail has risen to the top !!! WHT ?????

So if Hailey walked out on her own with nothing,I believe someone's set this up to look like an abduction.I feel like taking one of those spinning cards like in old games and putting names on it,flick it and see who it lands on. :)

BTW,that would be better then what it looks like since it's been so long,but the person or persons who set it up should be in prison forever.

Okay,if we go with this theory of a mysterious person known to the "Dunn" family,if this unnamed mysterious person took her,there would be no reason to not take a bag of her things since she told SA she was spending the night at someone's house.Sooo,for this to be made to look like an abduction,so she could leave with this person,she would have to be in on it.The person wouldn't want to be hunted down for abducting a minor with a bolo all over the country,so that would be stupid.If she was in on it,wouldn't it be more sense to look like she ran away?Which also would be no reason for her not to take her hoodie and shoes,at least.If she was making an excuse to be out all night,hello,she'd still take her hoodie.

I took the ding dang hoodie Winter. I had too! I wrapped it all around my head like a turban because I was tired of :banghead: on the puter desk without padding!!!!

I will go sit in my naughty spot now.

Has he been BD'ed also ! I have been trying to keep up with all this ,but good grief Charlie Brown ?????

Could it possible the whole bunch is pulling a fast one on the giving folks that care about missing kids? I just had to get that off my chest !! JMO
who did CD tell , that this person needs to be looked at? I have been away most of today and just now trying to figure out this new fornmat and now ONE more detail has risen to the top !!! WHT ?????

ITA,or someone got in trouble and a call,like since you said this,my turn,you just wait. ;)

I took the ding dang hoodie Winter. I had too! I wrapped it all around my head like a turban because I was tired of :banghead: on the puter desk without padding!!!!

I will go sit in my naughty spot now.

I'm sure there's a ws naughty chair on here somewhere. :)

Lol! A rumors thread on this case would probably be the longest one on this site. I've only been reading about this case about 2 weeks now and probably half of what I've read are rumors. Then again, who knows anymore. Strange things going on everywhere, but this case takes the cake. :crazy:
Me to Swedie I swore I would never get into this chat thing ! But this case is close to my location and has captured my attention. I want that little girl to be found so bad, and hope if she has come to a bad end , Mother nature has been beside her and preserving all evidence, so the one or ones responsible can @$^&^^*(+_ imo

Good nite everyone! Bless y'all! I'm very disappointed this eve. I spent quite a bit of time on this site today, trying to find H's page. It just up and disappeared off the main page. Then a very kind person from here, pointed me in the right direction. I've missed most of the day lost. I thought maybe everyone went into the rabbit's hole again.

Praying for precious little Hailey and all the missing innocent children tonite.

I don't think I believe this mysterious person took her.I'm still looking at the suspect of SA and possibly it being set up as an abduction by him and other POI or the worst.I keep going back to the month of September two months before she disappeared and all the crimestories printed out and being read.KWIM LE has him as suspect for a reason and there's no BOLO for another person we have heard about.

who did CD tell , that this person needs to be looked at? I have been away most of today and just now trying to figure out this new format and now ONE more detail has risen to the top !!! WHT ?????

hmm...had that same thought some time ago when people were asking for donations. And the whole "scarey stuff" in the backgrounds sounds like a good motivational tool for a missing child case. Too creepy.

Sorry I'm outta here now, GN y'all! :seeya: Actually I love that word...y'all ima thinkin i'm gonna adopt it as part of my vocab lol.

If you all are hiding out tomorrow, please leave me a map to your wabbit hole ! I like this group of posters !!! Ya keep it grounded and real.....
So don't leave me alone again , it hurt my feelings..... LOL

hmm...had that same thought some time ago when people were asking for donations. And the whole "scarey stuff" in the backgrounds sounds like a good motivational tool for a missing child case. Too creepy.

Sorry I'm outta here now, GN y'all! :seeya: Actually I love that word...y'all ima thinkin i'm gonna adopt it as part of my vocab lol.
Nite Swedie and y'all canadians stay warm....

If you all are hiding out tomorrow, please leave me a map to your wabbit hole ! I like this group of posters !!! Ya keep it grounded and real.....
So don't leave me alone again , it hurt my feelings..... LOL

I've been here for awhile and I still get lost,it will be easier now.Bookmark where you last read when you log out or put it on your favorites list,then you'll come back to these threads.

HUH??? I think we're on punked'!

I've been away all day and return to this!

I'm still a lil' too superbowl party (yes, it WAS a party---not denying it---lol) coconut rum & coke happy to comment much, but i had to say something on this thread!

And also...THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFUL MODS FOR GIVING US A FORUM FOR HAILEY!!!

Off to read...

I mean if there is a mystery person, I would feel bad to not take a look !
but I just don't see that being a viable truth ! So Y'all ? JW
I have to wonder if everyone of the adults in this horrible situation is so worried about keeping the funds coming in so they can keep up their lifestyles and meds , it makes me :banghead::banghead::banghead: and nearly makes you wan to forget the whole darn thing !! Except then I rememeber their is a beuatiful young lady that was just maybe going to rise above all this and be somebody !! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Totally different dynamics today.

Good to see CD speak up and back BD about other people/things that LE needs to look into. Its been over a month with absolutely no movement in this case. HD is still missing and there are no clues or any evidence about what happened to her.

Interesting comment...wonder if CD reads here:
He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but i don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.

Why do I feel like I am watching one of those movies that you can't follow the timeline, can't tell what is a flashback and what is happening currently, and that maybe we started with the end of the movie at the beginning we just aren't suppose to know it yet.

This is insane. Creepy unnamed missing relative/friend of the family/rumor someone heard along the way person or not SA saw her last, is the sole source of a lie about where she is going, a lie that created a very convenient 24 hour period between sighting and reporting, and quit his job but told no one leaving him two days of unaccounted time before said child, who btw told people she was afraid of him.

Failed his polygraphs, deleted evidence during questioning, and has lawyered up and is no longer cooperating.

There is no vague shadowy character in the night that explains that away or fits anywhere in that set of facts.

If Clint is merely trying to say he wants every possible avenue pursued and he doesn't have enough data to know if this has been checked out and verified as a deadend, okay, fine I get that.

But otherwise I going to have to assume that CD shares some traits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back