GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! I've been in meetings for the past day! I'm behind and sleepy now. I've briefly glanced through some of the pages (I'd left off at 10). Let me gather what the current developments are... bond has been raised to 1 million, MS is in a psych ward and nothing else right? No evidence has been found or results from the ME?

I'm still new on this.. what's the best way to catch up?! Y'all be fast! :snail:

I'm trying to figure out what DNA evidence could have survived the water. Um, no hands, so no skin underneath the fingernails. Maybe hair on the clothing, or in the wounds or mouth. Or else she talked.

Cloths or items from the house in Kenner with Jarens and MAS DNA? More specifically blood?

I'm guessing it's possibly something that was found inside of the car? hmmm maybe?
Surely could be traces of Jaren's DNA in the car. I was just wondering if there was something of MAS on Jaren. Doesn't matter as long as it leads to the right perp(s).

wow!
http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...er=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=
Speaks REALLY got around! Look at the address history!
AND whaddya know?? In 2006 he lived in Raleigh NC!!!!
coincidence???
Addie was killed in '06 and was from Raleigh NC! She was 5 yrs younger than him.

on another site...pipl
Search By
Terry Christopher Speaks
39 years old
Mount Airy, NC, US
Ararat, NC, US
Elkin, NC, US
Johnson City, TN, US
Poughkeepsie, NY, US
Jacksonville, NC, US
:waitasec: Speaks didn't kill Addie...Don't understand your connection...

:waitasec: Speaks didn't kill Addie...Don't understand your connection...
MAS knew Addie... Addie lived in Raleigh before moving to NO. TS also lived in Raleigh... I am wondering if there is any connection there as to how he ended up with MAS.

AND a murder similar to Addie's took place.

I mean really, WHO has 2 co-worker/friends murdered that brutally? Dismembered and decapitated...

My fault, I'm sorry. It's what some of us use to refer to the tropical cyclone and levee failure that occurred along the Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast on and after August 29, 2005 when we just can't say the "K" word.

Its OK...its OK

Gleeson blocks the punt!

*hands over a sazerac and xanex*

Not to get too off topic, but yeah, words could never describe the many levels and forms of weirdness following Katrina.

Isn't that the truth? I don't know how to word this correctly, but even though Addie's murder, dismemberment, cannibalization of her body by the BF, and his confessional graphic suicide note detailing her death (stuff like "you'll find her leg in the fridge and head in a pot on the stove" type stuff) followed by his suicide off a building in NOLA wasn't as shocking in the post-Katrina haze as it really should have been, if that makes sense. Not that it wasn't awful and shocking but it wasn't as shocking as something similar happening in NOLA now. For example, I'm way more shocked by it now when I think about it than when I heard about it after Katrina. And more shocked by Jordan's murder and dismemberment now than Addie's then. I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to belittle the awful crime that Addie's BF committed against her or anything. It just wasn't as shocking as it would have been had it happened before Katrina or several years after, at least to me & other New Orleanians I know.

Ugh! I've been in meetings for the past day! I'm behind and sleepy now. I've briefly glanced through some of the pages (I'd left off at 10). Let me gather what the current developments are... bond has been raised to 1 million, MS is in a psych ward and nothing else right? No evidence has been found or results from the ME?

I'm still new on this.. what's the best way to catch up?! Y'all be fast! :snail:
That's the gist of it. Not much else to tell right now. Maybe tomorrow we'll learn more about why MAS' bond was raised. :crossfingers:

MAS knew Addie... Addie lived in Raleigh before moving to NO. TS also lived in Raleigh... I am wondering if there is any connection there as to how he ended up with MAS.

AND a murder similar to Addie's took place.

I mean really, WHO has 2 co-worker/friends murdered that brutally? Dismembered and decapitated...

I have wondered what brought TS to NO. A friend or family member maybe? Has he traveled back and forth over the years to see someone and decided to stay?

I'm trying to figure out what DNA evidence could have survived the water. Um, no hands, so no skin underneath the fingernails. Maybe hair on the clothing, or in the wounds or mouth. Or else she talked.

Jaren's brother said they told LE to check her mouth/teeth because he knew she would fight like hell and bite anyone that attacked her so maybe!

Yes, this too was my initial thought in hearing about DNA collected from Margaret and the increase to 1million on bond.. Jaren's brother Lance stated that Jaren's teeth and mouth ought to be thoroughly checked cuz he knew his sister would fight like hell and that she was known to bite(I personally assumed the biting to mean that as Jaren's sibling, growing up together and fighting that this may have likely been a known defense mechanism Jaren had always been known to use) .. so, while a long shot I do believe it could be a possibility..

One other tidbit that we, the public do not know but those involved in incarcerating the two suspects would have full knowledge of is that upon their both being arrested, processed, and booked there would be of course a thorough search done of both suspects bodies, along with thorough documenting done of their physical appearance by photographing any knicks, cuts, bruises, scratch marks, BITES, etc.. etc..

I believe that their being apprehended so very soon after the murder could likely yield results such as those aforementioned that had they been arrested even a week later such injuries, cuts, knicks, bites, bruising, etc would be fully healed with no sign of having been there.. kwim? ..i know in the Lauren Giddings murder/dismemberment that her alleged killer was arrested within a week of the murder, quite similarly as these two on unrelated charges just to IMO quickly get the suspect in custody.. Lauren Giddings too was known to be feisty as well as top notch physically fit and said that she too would have put up a fight to live.. when her alleged killer, Stephen McDaniel was quickly arrested and booked and upon his being processed its been stated that he in fact had scratch marks down his sides I believe(sadly Lauren's hands have never been recovered.. in fact only part recovered was her torso:( ).. recalling this i now wonder if similarly Margaret could have some type of visibly seen injuries that were inflicted as defensive wounds from Jaren in her fighting back? .

Definitely a possibility I'd say.. and as I said earlier just another positive of having arrested the suspects so soon after the murder was committed.. if such injuries were present just a matter of weeks or even days later of waiting to bring them into custody would have lost documentation of such injuries forever..

Just some thoughts..

Isn't that the truth? I don't know how to word this correctly, but even though Addie's murder, dismemberment, cannibalization of her body by the BF, and his confessional graphic suicide note detailing her death (stuff like "you'll find her leg in the fridge and head in a pot on the stove" type stuff) followed by his suicide off a building in NOLA wasn't as shocking in the post-Katrina haze as it really should have been, if that makes sense. Not that it wasn't awful and shocking but it wasn't as shocking as something similar happening in NOLA now. For example, I'm way more shocked by it now when I think about it than when I heard about it after Katrina. And more shocked by Jordan's murder and dismemberment now than Addie's then. I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to belittle the awful crime that Addie's BF committed against her or anything. It just wasn't as shocking as it would have been had it happened before Katrina or several years after, at least to me & other New Orleanians I know.

It wasnt even that unusual. We were so messed up, I dont think anything could shock us. We were already so deep in shock

True. It was just sensory and emotional overload at that point. A survival mechanism. We were uptown a few months after. Very few places open, street lights not working, mayhem. NO flooded and water sat for days festering; MS/St. Bernard/Plaquemines got leveled. Tammany got broken. Jefferson looked like Hell on earth were the sewage backed up and sat. Helicopters flying everywhere. Troops. General chaos. We stayed in BR for a month right after and felt like paradise walking into Whole Foods for the first time since.

Posting this again for reference:

Mother defends her son:
http://www.fox8live.com/story/18783805/mother

TS mother has a different last name.

I'm still wondering if he had other aliases out there?

I keep wanting to research him further but, I've done that before in other cases thinking there was a possible SK connection and it didn't turn out that way. The more I think about it, I'm going to hold off for more information. I don't want to get into the habit of being up all night like I have in the past. Nope, don't want to do that again.

Yes, this too was my initial thought in hearing about DNA collected from Margaret and the increase to 1million on bond.. Jaren's brother Lance stated that Jaren's teeth and mouth ought to be thoroughly checked cuz he knew his sister would fight like hell and that she was known to bite(I personally assumed the biting to mean that as Jaren's sibling, growing up together and fighting that this may have likely been a known defense mechanism Jaren had always been known to use) .. so, while a long shot I do believe it could be a possibility..
How sublime and bittersweet it would be for her murder to be solved, at least in part, by the anguished words of her brother, maybe even made without thinking about it...

True. It was just sensory and emotional overload at that point. A survival mechanism. We were uptown a few months after. Very few places open, street lights not working, mayhem. NO flooded and water sat for days festering; MS/St. Bernard/Plaquemines got leveled. Tammany got broken. Jefferson looked like Hell on earth were the sewage backed up and sat. Helicopters flying everywhere. Troops. General chaos. We stayed in BR for a month right after and felt like paradise walking into Whole Foods for the first time since.

Without question, post-Katrina was the worst time of my life. We were in shock after our house in MS flooded, so my daughter and I moved in with my parents in SW Louisiana and watched CNN in horror at what was happening in NOLA and on the Coast. My hubby stayed in MS depending on the kindness of neighbors while ripping out sheetrock at night and working during the day. There were some crazy times when he had a National Guardsman aiming a gun at him while walking back to a neighbor's makeshift crash pad after doing some demo work at our house.

A few weeks later, Hurricane Rita rendered my parents' house uninhabitable. We felt like refugees moving around so much (since we had to move in with hubby's parents in Morgan City after that). I was washing down Xanax with beer just to get some sleep during that time. I can totally understand how people can completely snap under such circumstances.

Katrina was 7 years ago, though. I wonder what MAS and TS will use as an excuse . . .

ETA: A few years after Katrina, I spoke with a former cop who lives in my neighborhood about how things were. She said they found bodies in ditches around here with gunshot wounds, and that they were included in the hurricane casualties. They were probably shot while looting houses, but no one asked any questions. Times were crazy, and everyone was on edge and in survival mode.

Posting this again for reference:

Mother defends her son:
http://www.fox8live.com/story/18783805/mother

TS mother has a different last name.

I'm still wondering if he had other aliases out there?

I keep wanting to research him further but, I've done that before in other cases thinking there was a possible SK connection and it didn't turn out that way. The more I think about it, I'm going to hold off for more information. I don't want to get into the habit of being up all night like I have in the past. Nope, don't want to do that again.

He did.
Aliases
Christopher G Paul | Terry C Speaks | Terry Speaks | Christopher Speaks Terry | Speaks Terrychris

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...bdd=&doby=&utm_source=piplv2&utm_campaign=tzr

UM, hALOO! She was charged tonite with harboring a sex offender, a felony.... Hence the increase in bond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member