NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on Fox News now. They are stressing the word MIGHT be connected.

Here's another link I just posted on the other thread:

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/2561385/

Taxi, did you pm a mod to close the other thread or would you like me to do it??

Hi MrsMush! I was trying to find the mod responsible for this forum, but nobody is online anyway. :( Seems like 's always around when you don't need him. :D

I also need the thread title changed to show that it's thread #2! LOL :doh: Would you mind PMing a mod? I have to run. Thank you!! :blowkiss:

Reannan,

I don't know if he will confess but I don't think it is essential that he does so. Here's hoping they have enough information concerning the other person(s) to identify and capture them without any assistance from this one.

Was breaking news on Fox about a house surrounded.

Hi MrsMush! I was trying to find the mod responsible for this forum, but nobody is online anyway. :( Seems like 's always around when you don't need him. :D

I also need the thread title changed to show that it's thread #2! LOL :doh: Would you mind PMing a mod? I have to run. Thank you!! :blowkiss:

OK, I PM'd Chico, she'll take care of it when she gets on. There is rarely a mod on when you need them, LOL. :)

Anyone local may want to listen in to WCHL radio - they seem to be more on top of this than anyone.

I hope they find evidence like like her car keys and wallet on him.

OMG!!!!!

I didn't want to be the one to mention it!!! HOLY COW I'm glad you saw it too. We did say early on that it could be someone she knows!!! :eek:

I don't think it is the same guy now, though the similarity is striking. The guy pictured under arrest is a bit heavier, perhaps a tiny bit darker, a few years older and the braids are different (guy under arrest has fewer).

I think the perp has a square jaw and his face structure is more angular. The high school kid passing out the flyers doesn't have a pronounced jawline. IMO, of course.

Wow I hope this is the guy, what a creep. I don't think this is the same guy as the high school student. They look different to me.

I don't think it is the same guy now, though the similarity is striking. The guy pictured under arrest is a bit heavier, perhaps a tiny bit darker, a few years older and the braids are different (guy under arrest has fewer).

Maybe he's a relative. That would be an interesting twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff