Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think if the parents knew anything about this that they would have involved LE?
Don't you think they would have just bought the girl a ticket to someplace abroad and moved themselves. Who would ever known anything had happened?
This chaos is the result of Casey and Casey alone.

Excellent point! :clap:

If I remember correctly, local media showed the car being processed by CSI last Thursday. It was a brief video showing the car in stall in a large garage - chain link around the facility. The reporter and cameraman were outside the fence shooting the video footage through the fence. Shown were two men in protective suits working on the car. There was a loud noise and the reporter said a powerful vacuum was vacuuming the vehicle and even the smallest particles would show up in the vacuum bag, the contents carefully examined under microscope later. After about two minutes of video footage, the garage door was closed, and the reporter said that the CSI would then turn off lights and use another type of light to show up further details.

As I mentioned, that was last Thursday (to the best of my recall), so I would expect that perhaps by later this week, there would at least be preliminary results from the car. I think DNA can be done in about 5 days, so by later this week there might be results from that too.
...and from the video I just watched the FBI has prioritized the testing.
I see now that Casey has not made bail. Phew! I feel better now.

Ok is this the Jeff who was also using the services of the imaginanny? Maybe I am tired, but I thought at one point today in the bond hearing, it was reported that Zanny was Jeff's g/f....so many lies it is hard to keep things/names straight.

That is what I wondered also if this Jeff is the one that used the nanny for his son, and that was how Casey met her.. But from what this myspace is saying he wants kids someday.. interesting

If it weren't for the grandparents reporting this little girl missing I suppose it would have been much longer before it was exposed and out there. So I am glad they brought to the attention of the police at all. On the other hand, there is some kind of cover up going on here. I can't deny that this GM was lying about when she last saw Kaylee. How could she forget she took her to see her GG on Father's Day? That just seems like it's all a blatant lie. Something bad happened and there is a cover up. I don't get it. But I know the truth is going to come out. JMO:twocents:
Hi KuriousKate from CuriousCat...LOL:)
I agree that the truth will come out. When you have possibly 4 people..Cindy, George, Lee and Casey who know the truth...and maybe one or more of Casey's friends...there WILL be a weak link somewhere. The 125,000.00 reward is a BIG DEAL. Someone will break.

I have thought about this too and it makes me think about all this talk about a mini vacation...She could have traveled quite a distance away from the Orlando area...this may be where any of her cell pings in that time period need to be looked at closely...There are so many forests and natural perserves here...pings further away from Orlando, if they discover any, might hold some clues

Thanks Shinalite..........I'm not familiar with the topography to even begin suggesting where to search other than whatever is learned from her cell phone.

WHAT SEARCH???? I haven't seen one of them search "physically" for the child. To me that is a BIG RED FLAG.
What bothered me was that she (GM) was quick to say that LE HAS NOT LOOKED FOR Caylee from Day 1. I'd like to personally thank all of the Orlando police for everyhting they've done.

Hi KuriousKate from CuriousCat...LOL:)
I agree that the truth will come out. When you have possibly 4 people..Cindy, George, Lee and Casey who know the truth...and maybe one or more of Casey's friends...there WILL be a weak link somewhere. The 125,000.00 reward is a BIG DEAL. Someone will break.

Yeppers! The Curious sista's are on to somethin'!:Banane23:

Thanks SS!!

I believe that Casey killed her accidentally, was called out by the parents, she had been buried in the backyard, and they moved her body and abandoned the car to set the story. These parents are desperately trying to save Casey from homicide charges, imo..

What do we say the gp drove the car home and Caylee was in the trunk, then the story to save Casey starts.? Buried in the backyard, parents go away, Casey enlists Jesse to help her move C the weekend of 6/25, LE now knows that and thus he was made to resign?
I am also of the mindset she went to the house to dig something up...and it wasn't bamboo.

What bothered me was that she (GM) was quick to say that LE HAS NOT LOOKED FOR Caylee from Day 1. I'd like to personally thank all of the Orlando police for everyhting they've done.

We know the LE has searched 5 places the Anthony's didn't search:

The parking lot of the amscot
The Anthony backyard
The trunk and the entire car
The empty sawgrass apt.
Universal studios

and another place of business that Casey took them as well as other addresses that were false.

It's easy in hindsight. I still they the family is trying to widen the timeline...and LE is trying to narrow it. Bottom line, after following th Nick Garza case, I totally respect the work of the cadaver dog handlers.

Here it is- the family is trying to expand the timeline and make everyone believe that she has not been seen since 6/9..

LE is establishing a more recent timeline by following the evidence and corroborating witness accounts.

What would be the reason that their is this disjoint? In the face of all reason and evidence the GM has clung to 6/9, insomuch as asking the Asissted living not to release the guestbook- imo, she knew exactly when Caylee was there last.

As much as I rack my brain, there is only one answer I come up with:
The family (GM) wants them to think whatever happened to her it happened 5 weeks ago because if they actually knew the true time of this baby's demise, and imo, the moving of her remains, they would know where to look; which is in the landfill closest to where the car was abandoned, delivered from the dumpster at that shopping center circa 6/25...
They are able to search "by grid" based on dumpster deliveries and dates.
I pray they act on this before she is released.

That is a great find. :eek:

wow, does she ever shut up??
I saw on her courtroom testimoney video that she said she would mortgage or sell her house to get Casey bail:eek:
I think she is either overbearing/controlling or losing it!!
Her husband kept trying to tell her to shut up:rolleyes:
She insists Kaylee has been kidnapped and the police dont listen to her. WTF?
I just hope they find Caylee's body, Im sure LE, as much as Casey has lied and waited so long to report her missing, assumes she is dead.
What kind of Mum wouldnt call 911 th minute they felt their child had been kidnapped?\!

Because the phone numbers are plastered all over myspace, it's also possible cranks are calling them from all over with faux Caylee sightings.

true...but you have to wonder if that works in thier favor too...every "sighting" maybe tries to take the focus of what really happened here and WHO really knows... :( Doesn't look like LE is buying it though,...I think they (LE) are looking in the right direction on this one

I just thought of something.
Remember when Casey posted to Lee at myspace about this
particular day she would be home and how awkward it was going to be to be around "him?"....not Lee but someone else.
Well, maybe when Cindy and George were filing for divorce, maybe George moved out and that would explain why that apartment complex has a judgment against them.
And maybe the HE was Cindy's boyfriend staying in their home! ?

Feedback please

to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 20068:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks