The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, maybe there's this new trend among kidnappers-- a sort of kiddie library system? They now steal a kid for 30 days, take that one back, then steal another kid for 30 days? Is that it?

You gotta give KC an "A" for creativity, if not brains.

yea, but make sure you return the kid on time or there will be a late fee. Not only that, but if you are late too many times they will revoke your right to kidnap!!!

So, which script are we on, now? I say we fire the writers!

How about we go to the Clue Game script? It was Zanny the Nanny (or, Miss Scarlett), in the Library (or the Park) with the Candlestick (or the script).

I never did get the, "You'll get her back in 30 days" thing, either.

well, some stores do have a 30 day return policy.

Okay- I will entertain this theory

On the 16th???? of June she was assualted by her longterm nanny and her sister Sam (can hardly type that without laughing).

They did a clown car style loading of a four children while Casey did what? Tackled one of the many of them? Held on to her child? Grabbed one of their kids? Clung to the car while being drug through the parking lot like mothers of kidnapping victims actually do?

Then she read through the 30 day script, which was vile, involved stealing money, Fing her brains out while her childs life was endanger, dancing on bars while groping other women and having her photo taken for documentation so Zanny and her sister Sam could verify she was following the script?

She then left her car at Amscott as directed so Zanny and her sister Sam could put a dead body, chloroform, and Caylee's hair from her decomposing body in the trunk, and then remove just the body before impound?

Then on day 30 when the script is done, and keep in mind NO ONE but Casey knows the child is missing on day 30, Day 31 July 15th Casey is on her own now right? Everything we have seen and heard from her since has been under own control? I guess that should say everything we haven't heard from her.....

:waitasec: I thought dancing on bars and groping other women were natural responses to losing a child... especially if your child is stolen by two women and three children in a clown car !!!

:waitasec: I thought dancing on bars and groping other women were natural responses to losing a child... especially if your child is stolen by two women and three children in a clown car !!!

She was trying to escape the pain of being beaten to the ground by three toddlers. Or, was that teenagers?

You know those Russian novels that are so convoluted that you have to graph out all the characters and plot lines? I think we are gonna have to start doing that.

She was trying to escape the pain of being beaten to the ground by three toddlers. Or, was that teenagers?

You know those Russian novels that are so convoluted that you have to graph out all the characters and plot lines? I think we are gonna have to start doing that.

maybe kc should start graphing them out so SHE doesn't get confused too!

..............Why would Zanny the nanny and sister sam give her a script to purposefully point the finger to themselves? Or will she claim she wasn't following the script? Noway Jose is even more stupid to believe this script story.

Let's not forget sister Sam had her THREE young kids with her, too. Were they the look outs? Try chasing around 3 kids at a park. Then to "kidnap" a 4th to chase around, too?? oh, and get them all 4 in car seats with 2 adults with no one seeing you while KC lays on the ground (after being knocked down, of course, reading her script so she knew what to do??) Was she ever taught to call 9-1-1 on her 2 cell phones or one of her three ex-cop boyfriends, or ex-cop dad??? :banghead:

Let's not forget sister Sam had her THREE young kids with her, too. Were they the look outs? Try chasing around 3 kids at a park. Then to "kidnap" a 4th to chase around, too?? oh, and get them all 4 in car seats with 2 adults with no one seeing you while KC lays on the ground (after being knocked down, of course, reading her script so she knew what to do??) Was she ever taught to call 9-1-1 on her 2 cell phones or one of her three ex-cop boyfriends, or ex-cop dad??? :banghead:

I think she was busy lying there on the ground thinking of how woman groping and pole dancing would probably help her out in this situation.... and if that didn't work, surely bedhopping would!!! Because she was determined to handle it on her own, so that would be the obvious way!!!

So with this theory, at the "scene" we'd have three women (including KC) and three children other than Caylee. I think it's pretty simply. Multiple Personality Disorder and the inner child of each seperate personality.

:eek:

So with this theory, at the "scene" we'd have three women (including KC) and three children other than Caylee. I think it's pretty simply. Multiple Personality Disorder and the inner child of each seperate personality.

that would explain why nobody saw the other people or the clown car! But I wonder why nobody came forward to say they saw KC rolling around on the ground trying to wrestle with herself while Caylee stood by watching for awhile, before deciding to run away and find a less loony mom....:crazy:

that would explain why nobody saw the other people or the clown car! But I wonder why nobody came forward to say they saw KC rolling around on the ground trying to wrestle with herself while Caylee stood by watching for awhile, before deciding to run away and find a less loony mom....:crazy:

:floorlaugh:

Oh My Goodness, this is the first time I have stopped being sad enough to laugh so hard I am crying. Thank you for this!

Is she that stupid? Never mind, yes she is.. LE can and will find electronic footprints of Casey typing and printing that script off on the computer in her room while she was out on bail.

Why would Zanny the nanny and sister sam give her a script to purposefully point the finger to themselves? Or will she claim she wasn't following the script?

Noway Jose is even more stupid to believe this script story.

I honestly think it was a script written by the Anthony family to INCLUDE Zenaida and sister Samantha. That is after Casey killed Caylee, after George found out about it and hid Caylee's body, and after Lee and Cindy found out! Then they had to write a script and stick to it. It was always supposed to be a script for all of them to follow, but they have found out the hard way that LE doesn't follow a script! I am sure they thought they had covered all the bases - NOT!

:eek::eek::eek:

Geeze! THREE Casey's? Oh, please no! I cannot take 3 of them!

LOL, I used to tell my husband I thought he had a split personality and that I did not like either of him!

:clap::clap::clap:

I think you just proved why there was no kidnapping, LOL!

"Zanny the Nanny," and "Sister Sam"...

Good grief what is up with the rhymes and alliterations? WOW, that is so sing-songish. Maybe Casey really is a schizophrenic....

"Zanny the Nanny," and "Sister Sam"...

Good grief what is up with the rhymes and alliterations? WOW, that is so sing-songish. Maybe Casey really is a schizophrenic....

Casey the Crook, Crazy Casey, Casey the Criminal, Con-artist Casey, Corrupt Casey, Convict Casey, lol

I think she was busy lying there on the ground thinking of how woman groping and pole dancing would probably help her out in this situation.... and if that didn't work, surely bedhopping would!!! Because she was determined to handle it on her own, so that would be the obvious way!!!

You are on to something! And I bet Zanny the Nanny, Sister Sam and the 3 kids also frequented the pole dancing bar, so that is why she checked there so often "looking for them".

The bed hopping finally makes sense, too. We read how KC allowed Caylee to sleep in bed with her and the boyfriends. I bet KC ran all over town checking beds for her! While there in the bed, one thing led to another.
:banghead:

The script had to say something like "get drunk as %$## every single day and all night"

"She doesn't drink" GA says :)

KC claimed that she and ZFG had been friends for four years, and nanny for 18 months. And NOBODY-- no friend, no family member, no human entity, had ever seen ZFG. What're the chances?

KC also claimed that Jeff Hopkins introduced KC to ZFG, and ZFG babysat Caylee and Jeff's baby, together. But, Jeff told the cops he vaguely knew KC from high school, and had not seen her, since then.

There IS not ZFG.

Another thread posted pointed out that Zanny the Nanny is a fictional character in a children's book. BTW.

I read that Casey's childhood friend lived across the street or very close by the Sawgrass Apts and that she baby sat ZFG children. The children's names are noted in the docs. The website for ZFG has her children's pictures and names. Casey could have 'borrowed' all the information.

Am I just imagining this?

This case is becoming more convoluted as time passes.
I try to pick out the kernels of truth from all the rest. But.?

Of course the script would have told her "don't cry or show any concern whatsoever and feel up as many girls as possible at Fusian on Friday June 20th"

The closest thing to this I have ever heard about was a case where an inmate gave instructions to some lady to murder some friend they had in common.

For once Casey seems to have an original idea!

But, it was Leonard P who said Casey told him about the script.
And, although I think he has done some good in this case, he also has
made contradictory statements about how often he was in the Anthony's house, how often he spoke to Casey, so maybe this is no actual script.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member