Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But....this carp IS her life! What is or does CA have without it???

Absolutely. And if any truth to this book and it is her book the blood money continues. In her mind anyhow. I cant see many buying it knowing what scams they have pulled off. MOO

If there were a book coming out wouldn't the publisher be advertising it pretty much the same as they did with JA's book??? jmo

Unless the book is self published. I think this book will be a tribute to FCA. CA does have some issues with reality, IMO.

Does anyone have a rough number of books Jeff Ashton sold?

Does anyone have a rough number of books Jeff Ashton sold?

Yeah he roughly sold more books than CA can ever dream of selling. Is that too rough? :floorlaugh:

Unless the book is self published. I think this book will be a tribute to FCA. CA does have some issues with reality, IMO.

It is easy to see that KC does take after her mother and why. jmo

I don't believe they have a book deal. What reputable publisher wants to touch that family with a ten foot pole? They should be prepared for an onslaught of complaints and boycotts if they do....

@cindyanthony twitter First she says it is coming out in Jan and later says Feb

Well that's odd. How many books come out in a major case (like this) that isn't laced with pre-publicity? Jeff Ashon's book was widely known before it was published. Okay, I know that's a completely different perspective, and his book is wonderful!

But I just can't see Cindy Anthony sitting quiet if she has a book coming out. At the very least she'd have her attorney send out some kind of statement, or ask Dr. Phil if she could sit on his stage again. I would think she'd be yapping about all the trial secrets or sumfin.

Just my opinion.

Mel

Eye bleach time :crazy:

ick - that wasn't hard to find, unfortunately. I don't think that looks like CFCMA at all...just like the olive garden photo.

Just some unfortunate girl who happens to resemble her.

MOO

Mel

And don't you have to decide (or the publisher decides) the title of the book waaaay before it gets printed? I mean you don't just go *poof* and a stack of books show up. There are all kinds of arrangements that need to be made with a printer, decisions, deadlines, colors, fonts, pictures, contracts signed, etc. It just seems to me if you still don't know what name you are going to call it - it's no where near being put out to the public. And I thought that unless you were a really noted author, the publisher gets to make all those calls because their money is on the line. They aren't just going to let CA name the book!!

To me this is just crazy talk on CA's part!

JMO

ick - that wasn't hard to find, unfortunately. I don't think that looks like CFCMA at all...just like the olive garden photo.

Just some unfortunate girl who happens to resemble her.

MOO

Mel

I have not viewed the naked/topless but did see the Olive Garden Photo. I agree the restaurant photo is not Casey. MOO

I'm not so sure corresponding with a convicted felon via twitter, texts and e-mail is breaking the terms of her probation. If someone knows the law on this, please advise, but I think that would be setting a precedent and breaking new ground. Especially, if they never met, he lives in kansas and he could just be saying he is that person but actually be someone else.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who would be able to get her a VOP off of a purely internet relationship. Afterall, most of us probably talk to felons all the time in forums and in chat rooms and don't even know it.

If she KNOWS he's a felon and communicates with him in any way, online, snail mail, etc, it is a violation. I know someone who got busted on this.

Proving she knew he was a felon would be difficult though.

If she KNOWS he's a felon and communicates with him in any way, online, snail mail, etc, it is a violation. I know someone who got busted on this.

Proving she knew he was a felon would be difficult though.

Unfortunately I think they could catch her robbing a bank and there would be some excuse to not hold her accountable. She was already seen drinking a beer on Todd Macaluso's jet...it's ok though, because nothing seems to matter to the FL courts/probation folks.

Unfortunately I think they could catch her robbing a bank and there would be some excuse to not hold her accountable. She was already seen drinking a beer on Todd Macaluso's jet...it's ok though, because nothing seems to matter to the FL courts/probation folks.

This is what I am tired of. Casey thinks she's invincible and untouchable, and all of the special treatment she gets just further proves it to her and us. God, for once, I'd like to see her suffer a real consequence, not find a way to skate out of it because no one cares or they stupidly believe she's in danger and protect her!!!!! Enough of the bullcarp!!!! If she skates on the latest stuff and God forbid actually gets out of her probation early, I don't know what I will do!!!!

So I'm seeing stuff about FCA possibly doing her videos from a "Quinco Electrical" where GA is "Safety Director"...is this old news?

So I'm seeing stuff about FCA possibly doing her videos from a "Quinco Electrical" where GA is "Safety Director"...is this old news?

Haven't heard that, but George in the position of Safety Director scares me. Lee works there too. It would explain her filming from a trailer office, though George says he hasn't had any contact with Casey. Who knows what is going on...

Sort of- he has worked there since this summer. There were several photos of the A's grinning from ear to ear at the Company chili lunch. The owner of that company is the one that flew the A's to the Bahamas aboard his private plane so he obviously sympathizes with them. I can't imagine GA would get a job as Director of anything by himself.
Not too much of a stretch to think they would be harboring Casey there too.

Sort of- he has worked there since this summer. There were several photos of the A's grinning from ear to ear at the Company chili lunch. The owner of that company is the one that flew the A's to the Bahamas aboard his private plane so he obviously sympathizes with them. I can't imagine GA would get a job as Director of anything by himself.
Not too much of a stretch to think they would be harboring Casey there too.

Sounds creepy as can be. And chili no less. Hope his company suffers a backlash.

Uber creepy! What if KC and GA are behind the release? Wouldn't that just be fitting?

That would be publicity for a book, in their own unusual way. We will see. If so, I don't think it will be long to know whether a book deal is true or false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member