Kudos to Joseph Jordan

Great work, Joseph.... and everyone else who are involved!

I have a question, has anyone from the Anthony family contacted you in any way to say thank-you for your efforts to FIND CAYLEE?

Great work, Joseph.... and everyone else who are involved!

I have a question, has anyone from the Anthony family contacted you in any way to say thank-you for your efforts to FIND CAYLEE?

No they have not. But I have a shipment of flyers, business cards, car door magnets, and post cards coming from VistaPrint this week. I plan to deliver some of these to their booth at Publix.

No they have not. But I have a shipment of flyers, business cards, car door magnets, and post cards coming from VistaPrint this week. I plan to deliver some of these to their booth at Publix.

Thanks. I kind of suspected the answer would be "no."

Hopefully YOUR shipment has the CORRECT info, unlike the PDF flyers the Anthonys provide showing the WRONG DATE.

We are proud to have you as a fellow WebSleuths Member!

Thanks. I kind of suspected the answer would be "no."

Hopefully YOUR shipment has the CORRECT info, unlike the PDF flyers the Anthonys provide showing the WRONG DATE.

Thank you for pointing that out! Actually I do have the wrong date. I was just using their flyers. I will have to get that information updated.

I had thought you were the young, lean man wearing dark clothes....

And now it may be time to thank JJ again!!

I too thank you for looking for Caylee, even though, nothing you or anyone did could bring this child home, safe and sound.

I also applaud you for having the wisdom to know when you were being set up...What a difference a year makes, eh...

I also knew YOU or anyone who looked for Caylee wouldn't be thanked...not by the family, anyway...but AMERICA thanks you, for Caylee is America's sweetheart...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Hear, hear....... You have done the right thing. Sorry to see you go through all this trouble but there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope life gives you the very best from here on out.

I guess you've lived through no good deed going unpunished but have emerged a hero!! Thank you Joe!!!

Thanks, Joe! While it seems no good deed goes unpunished, I hope you know there are many here to rally around you because you did the right thing for a little girl you didn't even know...and we find the subtle threat of extortion, the threat of digging up your private life's matters, disgusting.
You did a second good deed for a grown girl you don't know, Casey. You see, as much as many of us are giddy in wait of her "judgement" day, we also want to see a clean fight and a fair trial for her. You may have helped to blow "Suburban-gate" wide open.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back