Haleigh Sightings ***Revisted***

Baznme

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember if there was an alleged sighting of Haleigh in Tennessee after she disappeared? Someone that had a red RAV4 or similiar vehicle? They said they seemed to be covering her face? Does anyone else remember this?

I'm trying to remember if there was an alleged sighting of Haleigh in Tennessee after she disappeared? Someone that had a red RAV4 or similiar vehicle? They said they seemed to be covering her face? Does anyone else remember this?

It was reported that there was a sighting of Haleigh at a Caberra's (is that right?) restaurant, and the suspect vehicle was a red RAV4.

It was reported that there was a sighting of Haleigh at a Caberra's (is that right?) restaurant, and the suspect vehicle was a red RAV4.

Oh, that's right......Carraba's restaurant. What was the description of the vehicle that Joe left Satsuma in? The friends car.

Makes me wonder at this point if there was any truth to that.

Oh, that's right......Carraba's restaurant. What was the description of the vehicle that Joe left Satsuma in? The friends car.

Makes me wonder at this point if there was any truth to that.

I understood it to be a fairly new Cadillac and it was confiscated. The owner is a female with the initials J. A. which we have never heard anything about. JO and she both live in Tennessee.

Joe lives in Antioch, which is 11-12 miles south of Nashville. Nowhere near Knoxville which is 182 miles east of Antioch.

Joe lives in Antioch, which is 11-12 miles south of Nashville. Nowhere near Knoxville which is 182 miles east of Antioch.

So, if one were to have a child with them illegally, they probably wouldn't want to go directly to their home town but would maybe stay almost 200 miles away? To hide the child? To deliver her to someone for safekeeping near Knoxville? What if this was actually setup beforehand? Can we explore this more? Would there be any hotels/motels in the area of Carrabba's that would have had a guest around the time the sighting was reported that had a car matching the description? Somehow, I have a feeling that LE did not pursue this very much and ruled it out because they didn't have any information other than someone saying they saw Haleigh?

My gut feeling is stil with RC being responsible but, I've been wrong before and I'd sure like to be wrong if there is any possibility she could still be alive and being held by someone.

I would really like to know who this friend of Joe's was that drove him down here and back to Tennessee and what she drove.

I also heard of 2 more sightings that were not checked out that were both in Tenn. area. I cant remember where at or where I saw that paper at but, it was just after Haleigh went missing. I also think that Crystal's dad moved to Tenn. right after she went misssing too.

I remember reading about those "sightings", was it the same woman who reported both of them?

I'm surprised that LE wouldn't check into these if they were plausible. Possibly, the knew enough about the case already to know that there was no way these "sightings" could be Haleigh.

I'm surprised that LE wouldn't check into these if they were plausible. Possibly, the knew enough about the case already to know that there was no way these "sightings" could be Haleigh.

Yeah, I think they already had Misty in mind by that time.

They knew very early on that there was not a nanny in the Caylee case yet they still investigated every tip. I beleive that if it were a reliable tip... not one from a psychic, than it would have been investigated.
I just do not believe there is some kind of conspiracy to frame Misty for this and ruin the Croslins life. There is no motive for LE to do that

The Feb. 10th sighting wouldn't have been enough time to garner enough information for sure. It was the day she disappeared technically if she left the MH after midnight. If LE has not even asked for videotape from that particular sighting, IMO, they were negligent!

So, if one were to have a child with them illegally, they probably wouldn't want to go directly to their home town but would maybe stay almost 200 miles away? To hide the child? To deliver her to someone for safekeeping near Knoxville? What if this was actually setup beforehand? Can we explore this more? Would there be any hotels/motels in the area of Carrabba's that would have had a guest around the time the sighting was reported that had a car matching the description? Somehow, I have a feeling that LE did not pursue this very much and ruled it out because they didn't have any information other than someone saying they saw Haleigh?

My gut feeling is stil with RC being responsible but, I've been wrong before and I'd sure like to be wrong if there is any possibility she could still be alive and being held by someone.

I would really like to know who this friend of Joe's was that drove him down here and back to Tennessee and what she drove.

I didn't say it was impossible. I was responding to the question, "Where does Joe live?". Nashville/Antioch are a good distance from Knoxville is all I was saying. Of course it's possible to easily drive that distance.

I just don't believe Haleigh ever left Florida.

Could LE have known from the beginning the child wasn't alive and just didn't say so publicly? IDK. If they truly thought she had been kidnapped, they should have checked all accounts.

I have a question re: HaLeigh sightings in other states. I've followed the case since the beginning and know that the Croslins lived in Michigan for a while. I believe that Hank was born in MI and lived here until his teens, and Misty was born in MI, so there must have been a time when the Croslins were living here.

Hank's mother still lives in the Saginaw area, and I've heard very little about her since HaLeigh's disappearance. Did I miss something about the Croslin mother/grandmother being questioned by LE, or was there never a reason to suspect that HaLeigh could have been brought to Michigan. If anyone has information about this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back