Tara L., The Mistress/Soon To Be Wife #2

I don't doubt that body chemistry is involved. Some of that is hard to resist.

Two months before he was accused of killing his wife and children who were found strangled in their beds, a video showed Christopher Coleman playing on a Joyce Meyer Ministries flag football team quarterbacked by
Kurt Warner of the Arizona Cardinals at a charity event.
And Coleman's lover, Tara Lintz, was with him on the Arizona trip, according to Enrico Mirabelli, a cousin of Coleman's wife, Sheri Coleman, and a lawyer who has filed a wrongful death suit against Coleman.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/1009978.html

What's been going on in the wrongful death suit against Chris?

BBM

12.10.2009 10:52 am
Attorneys seek delay of Coleman civil suit
By Nicholas J.C. Pistor
St. Louis Post-Dispatch

WATERLOO–An attorney representing the family of Sheri Coleman is asking a judge to delay court proceedings as it seeks to add Joyce Meyer Ministries to its wrongful death lawsuit against Christopher Coleman.

Jack Carey, a Belleville lawyer representing Sheri Coleman’s family, filed a motion with the Monroe County Circuit Clerk today seeking to delay court proceedings and discovery for at least 90 days as he recovers from open-heart surgery.

In the filing, Carey said attorneys for the ministry wouldn’t agree to the delay. Michael King, a lawyer for the ministry, said he would file an appropriate response after he reviews the filing.

Carey and Enrico Mirabelli, a Chicago lawyer and cousin of Sheri Coleman, are seeking to take depositions of ministry workers, including Joyce Meyer and son Dan Meyer. If a judge approves, that would also be delayed.

A judge will hear the motion to continue on Dec. 18–the same day attorneys are scheduled to argue if there’s probable cause to add Joyce Meyer to the suit.

Chris Coleman was arrested earlier this year on charges that he strangled his wife Sheri, 31, and sons Garett, 11, and Gavin, 9, in their beds at home in Columbia, Ill., to be with an extramarital lover named Tara Lintz. Police testified that Meyer had a no-divorce policy, raising the question of whether Coleman killed rather than risk his job. But, any such policy wasn’t specifically mentioned in a ministry employee handbook released by attorneys.

Relatives of Sheri Coleman are suing Christopher Coleman for wrongful death, and seeking to add the Meyer ministry as a defendant on claims that its leaders knew about the affair with Lintz and should have known Christopher Coleman was behind death threats to the family.

What's been going on in the wrongful death suit against Chris?

Relatives of Sheri Coleman are suing Christopher Coleman for wrongful death, and seeking to add the Meyer ministry as a defendant on claims that its leaders knew about the affair with Lintz and should have known Christopher Coleman was behind death threats to the family.

Snipped by me~

I am assuming you are looking for an update on the civil suit here is the link for the latest story run by the STL P-D

January 21, 2010
http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/st...ek-judicial-order-for-joyce-meyer-deposition/

December 18, 2009
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...B393F5B0784272BB862576910016F892?OpenDocument

Wasn't sure what thread to drop this in, or what topics will be covered, but Joyce Meyer being interviewed on Nightline tonight on ABC. 1035p CDT.

Isn't that nice? Her old friend and two children are brutally murdered and she would rather not travel to town because SHE wants to stay out of harm's way?

What kind of a witness is she going to be, I have to wonder??? :maddening:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...ling-his-wife-a-former-largo-resident/1156475

"In court Thursday, Lintz offered three reasons why she did not want to travel to Illinois. She said she didn't want to miss work and didn't want to be bothered by the media.

She also implied she feared for her safety. Lintz has been denigrated on Internet message boards since her role in the case became public.

"I just want to stay out of harm's way," she told Pinellas-Pasco Chief Judge Thomas McGrady."

Isn't that nice? Her old friend and two children are brutally murdered and she would rather not travel to town because SHE wants to stay out of harm's way?

What kind of a witness is she going to be, I have to wonder??? :maddening:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...ling-his-wife-a-former-largo-resident/1156475

"In court Thursday, Lintz offered three reasons why she did not want to travel to Illinois. She said she didn't want to miss work and didn't want to be bothered by the media.

She also implied she feared for her safety. Lintz has been denigrated on Internet message boards since her role in the case became public.

"I just want to stay out of harm's way," she told Pinellas-Pasco Chief Judge Thomas McGrady."

Oh the irony of her words ... Sheri, Gavin and Garret were brutally murdered and TL wants to save her own skin. :maddening:

one would think that the murder of three innocents might cause her to rethink her priorities in life

apparently she still can't face up to her own transgressions and can't stand the thought of being embarrassed in a public court

well, guess what Tara! Sheri, Gavin & Garrett are and always will be more important than your discomfort

apparently she still can't face up to her own transgressions and can't stand the thought of being embarrassed in a public court

This is exactly what it is. She will be shamed (rightfully so).

She needs to accept that she had a role in all of this and stand up and do the right thing! She makes me so angry!

Again, the choice to do the right thing is one of the decisions she's faced with. If she feels anything remotely human for the innocent victims, now is the time to try to show that by her actions. Apparently, she is still all about herself.

She has all kinds of information. Also she must have sensed something about where Chris's head was at that he would decide to do this horrible, horrible thing to his own wife and children. Too bad if she just wants to sling away in shame. Tara, doing the right thing is the best advice to live by from here on out if you ever want to respect yourself.

Her words just show her for what she is...........A who only thinks of herself.....She never was thinking of Sheri, Gavin and Garret when she was having her affair.She has no human feelings if she can not see her own culpability in these horrible murders.Planning a wedding to a man who still shared a home with his wife and sons, I still wonder her part in the murders.Did she suspect he might kill his family?Did she care? I just hope Sheri, Gavin and Garret get Justice!

http://www.bnd.com/2011/05/11/1704130/date-on-photos-swayed-jurors-against.html

I'm leaving this case very puzzled. The affair between Tara and Chris was...undeniable. The Prosecution had absolute proof. But then WHY did they lie about when the affair began?

"They flat out lied" said the juror in the article above...but to what purpose? What about that earlier date needs to be hidden? I think Tara may have even perjured herself.

I think there is a lot more to this crime. I think it involves Tara...and the wearing of the promise ring to court was her way of encouraging Chris to keep their secrets.

Why would they "flat out lie" about their affair beginning earlier? I will always wonder about that.

Any thoughts?

I wondered that also - which made me wonder if the camera which took the pix had an incorrect date programmed. But if that's what convinced them, I'm happy. However, how could that convince the jurors, when TOD was obviously the "slam-dunk" in this trial and that apparently didn't sway them. Once I heard TOD, I no longer had ANY doubts.

I was a bit surprised too-but maybe it set the tone, if cc lied from the beginning, he likely lied about everything else....but yes, would think the other evidence would weigh alot heavier....

If the affair started later.... than the comment "Today Tara changed my life" seems to point to intimacy.

But if there are intimate pictures the jury saw with a much earlier date than November...maybe Tara changed his life by coming up with a plan...that he implemented very shortly thereafter.

My hinky meter tells me that there is a reason a woman like Tara wore that ring to court. She does not strike me as loyal (Sheri was her "best friend" she testified)...or very sentimental. She's not waiting around for the likes of Chris Coleman.

I think there is much more to this story. If so, I pray it comes oput in the civil suits.

If the affair started later.... than the comment "Today Tara changed my life" seems to point to intimacy.

But if there are intimate pictures the jury saw with a much earlier date than November...maybe Tara changed his life by coming up with a plan...that he implemented very shortly thereafter.

My hinky meter tells me that there is a reason a woman like Tara wore that ring to court. She does not strike me as loyal (Sheri was her "best friend" she testified)...or very sentimental. She's not waiting around for the likes of Chris Coleman.

I think there is much more to this story. If so, I pray it comes oput in the civil suits.

I agree - Tara was definitely not loyal. If you remember, Tara went on a cruise with another man while she was "promised" to Chris. I also think she was involved in some way, but it doesn't excuse Chris for what he did. And she didn't need to worry about him talking because he didn't want to admit guilt and he would have had to.

When she was described in court, they said she looked at Chris for a long time. Did anyone see how he reacted to her? I don't remember seeing that mentioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back