Facebook just changed your e-mail address 3

Mine email hasn't changed on any of my FB pages (also have business pages). Did they change all already or is this something still to come?

Mine changed. If I go to my profile, click on ABOUT, it shows my email addy as a facebook one.

I'm still trying to figure out how to retrieve my facebook emails.:floorlaugh:

Mine's changed. FB was down for about 5 minutes this morning.

weird thing on mine is that it doesn't show my original email as a fb addy. It shows a # @facebook.com Hmmm

Just checked. Mine is still listing my original email address plus a facebook address.
I tried to edit it out or delete it, but no luck. But I could lock the facebook address from being seen. fyi

Mine has also listed a fb address for about 6 months. It just goes to your messages.

Just checked. Mine is still listing my original email address plus a facebook address.
I tried to edit it out or delete it, but no luck. But I could lock the facebook address from being seen. fyi

Seems you can't delete it. When I try it, it says "There was an error removing this email." But you can change it back to the normal email address as primary address.

Mine was changed.I changed it back to the original.

I don't know why they have to keep changing facebook.I hate the new timeline.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/25/technology/facebook-emails/index.htm?hpt=hp_t2

You have two options for any email addresses associated with your Facebook profile: "shown on Timeline" or "hidden from Timeline." By default, Facebook is setting your @facebook.com address to be "shown on Timeline" and hiding the rest. To change that, switch your @facebook.com email address to be "hidden from Timeline," and set a different email to be "shown on Timeline."

My email for my name was changed to @facebook.com but on the page I have for Pennsylvania Missing it is still the email to the site.

Now that I've gotten used to it, I actually like Timeline, especially for the PA Missing page. It's easier to go back and find previous posts and I just like the look of it. Bit of a surprise since I went kicking & screaming into Timeline.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back