NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they consficate all three cars listed on the search warrant or only 2 of them (the one's the dogs hit on reportedly)?

I believe there were 2 cars listed. The Toyota and the Tahoe. The third is the 'mystery' Monte Carlo....I THINK???

They were probably told that if they speak they could be charged with impeding an investigation...if this is so, then LE is very close to closing in.

I keep mine in my vehicle when I am traveling overseas. On my hovercraft. With my ray gun. ;)
Hi Kimster!

Just giving more props to Oriah - whose post at 8:36 this morning on thread #22 got the whole ball rolling today with the first word on WS that AB had been arrested overnight.

I have always thought that maybe AB was sleeping in his car when he had to travel overnight for work hence the bedding type things. There were 2 toothbrushes taken as well - have no thoughts on that.

Here is the warrant:

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

Was it the company vehicle that those items were found in? I should have read the warrant before I asked that ?!

I have always thought that maybe AB was sleeping in his car when he had to travel overnight for work hence the bedding type things. There were 2 toothbrushes taken as well - have no thoughts on that.

Here is the warrant:

RBBM... three passports but only two toothbrushes? Ynot has some thoughts on that! (Well, speculations. :truce:)

Also have to thank you elepher for always coming through with the links, not to mention your maps & graphics skills. Much appreciated! :highfive:

Just giving more props to Oriah - whose post at 8:36 this morning on thread #22 got the whole ball rolling today with the first word on WS that AB had been arrested overnight.

I've not even had a chance to catch up, will have to go back and read that thread - thanks to Oriah :)

Could AB have been sleeping in his vehicle at the airport because he thought people coming and going at the airport wouldn't be unusual??? In other words, did this seem like a place he could shower and eat without being noticed as being transient??? Please, please, please, bring Zahra home so she (and we) can have closure. This little girl has touched my heart SO much!!!

Here is the warrant:

You rock elpher. Thanks for the link again. I like your thoughts on that and I have wondered why he was traveling for work? Was that another job or was that for the landscaping/lawn maintence (whatever they called it I"m sorry)?

On the list of things taken on the search warrant they have notated on page 6

4 burnt samples (taken from tahoe and brush pile)

Burnt what? testing for accelerant? testing to see if the samples were clothing etc...?

JMHO

swabs of possible blood on the dash of the Tahoe was collected, I never knew this!

What page, my neck is getting a crick in it? I have come across the latent BFT and am now wondering, was this covered in the thread? What is it?

What page, my neck is getting a crick in it? I have come across the latent BFT and am now wondering, was this covered in the thread? What is it?

page 8 top it is in "(possible blood)

Okay I'm behind in my reading again. I'm only up to page 5 on this thread and there are still 17 pages to go. This may be talked about already, but I haven't seen it yet.

Are we for sure they did buy a new mattress? And, from what store? The one that Zahra was spotted in or another one? Did they pick it up themselves and carry it home?
Or, do places around there deliver the mattress and take the old one away?

Here is the warrant:

If you buy toothbrushes at The Dollar Store, you can sometimes get a pack of them instead of a single brush. I do that sometimes when I have to buy lots of them for missions projects..... maybe that is why???

Yeah, thanks Oriah for that! Just teasing, but my brain seriously hurts.

I keep mine in my vehicle when I am traveling overseas. On my hovercraft. With my ray gun. ;)
Hi Kimster!

You and Kimster must travel together often..:)

I don't have a passport, it just strikes me as so unusual that anyone would keep something like that in their vehicle...guess I'm not taking into consideration the people were talking about here though!

Geez....ya'll are flyin' through these threads. LOL The one day I have to be gone away from home all day, the big stuff happens. This is always my luck.

I need a synopsis page! OK....AB is arrested at Charlotte Airport. EB taken around in LE's SUV to possible crime scenes. Anything else? TIA....

does anyone think it possible some of these possible blood samples became actual blood samples and perhaps furthered the investigation? hhhmmm Food for thought.

TL,

right click on the search warrant and click on the rotate clockwise tab.

That might help your neck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member