TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here. Is it within the guide lines for me to post a link to someone else's youtube video. I think others here may find it interesting.

Several posters have pointed out that they have seen similar "tan lines" on the foreheads of welders. The welding mask shields their eyes, but they sometimes still get this line from the heat of the welding process. We have heard there was welding equipment in her home, and there is some horrible ideas about a blow torch being used to burn the body. :sick:
Yeah, I thought of that, but all of the photos of her have this line. It would fade unless she was frequently welding. Where else was she using her blow torch? Did she have another job besides apartment maintenance? I am trying not to think about her using it on other victims.

Where does one even get a taser? I'm a single mom too...

http://www.itaser.com/?__utma=1.573...organic|utmctr=taser&__utmv=-&__utmk=46208167

OR Any local gunstore has them. In OKC many of the gun dealers or shooting ranges offer safety classes that include taser usage. I believe that a taser is different from a stun gun. A taser can shoot several feet but a stun gun has to come in contact with the victim. After a taser is shot then it can still be used as a stun gun until it is reloaded.

Other ideas would be to donate to TES or Klaas Foundation in Jonathan's name.
Just tossing out other ideas - hope this is okay, if not will a mod delete and slap me nicely.

Perfectly fine by me! I may do both. This case is just getting to me. sitting here posting and sleuthing isn't enough for my heart.. I feel compelled to do something more.. i feel the need to try to make things ok for Renee and her husband and the grandma and the mom :( even though realistically i know nothing will make anything ok anymore. I hope that makes sense.

Sleuthers from websleuths???

Yes. Florida's Sunshine Laws caught a lot of people in the net-from emails, to volunteer searchers....either the prosecution or the defense can subpoena or question anyone they feel has information regarding the facts of the case. Posting under a hat does not protect you, and here at WS Tricia has specifically stated that no one should be representing themselves as a Websleuther when engaging in reaching out, unless they do it with her permission.

I know it is against TOS to request a PM. If this is upsetting to anyone please alert on my posting and a mod will delete and that mod will correct me.

Preface: The reason I can't be online is that my Husband is deployed again and I have no extra time to come to WS and read and post. My apologies.

Request for possible TOS violation: Could someone please send me a WS email with a rundown of all the developments in the last 24 hours? If someone could do that I would be very appreciative. If this posting isn't deleted. I will be back online within the next 24-48 hours to read up. Thank you very much in advance.

That way I don't clog up the thread and slog it down with a request of an update and a multitude of responses. Plus it's unfair to do that to those that have spent hours and hours dedicated to following Jonathan.

Bless this child. My Prayers for his family, his friend and loved ones. May they eventually find peace of mind after this horrific tragedy.

If you didn't get to listen to the press conference today, you can listen to the Press Conference on my YouTube Channel as well as Two HLN Reports. This should bring you up to date at least on the arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Proves she does have a daughter... and wow.... 5 grandchildren! YIKES!

Police said she attacked her adult daughter.

Nelson has family that lives in Titus County, including a daughter, five grandchildren and an ex-husband.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26326459/detail.html

It also proves that there really is someone out there for everyone.

Oh and why is the injury to a child charges not shown in her criminal record??? That story alone is enough to convince me that she is a serial something.. be it killer,SO or sadist.

Yes. Florida's Sunshine Laws caught a lot of people in the net-from emails, to volunteer searchers....either the prosecution or the defense can subpoena or question anyone they feel has information regarding the facts of the case. Posting under a hat does not protect you, and here at WS Tricia has specifically stated that no one should be representing themselves as a Websleuther when engaging in reaching out, unless they do it with her permission.

WOW thanks, I wasn't aware. I will keep this in mind.

Mona's coyote past troubles me.... she could have done this multiple times over and never EVER been caught. It also may have whetted her appetite.

moo

I am new here. Is it within the guide lines for me to post a link to someone else's youtube video. I think others here may find it interesting.

I'm not sure I'd pm a mod and ask just to you have the right answer.

The "tan line" on her forehead would also be consistent with someone who wears the welder's undercap or a do-rag.

I found a you tube video filming MN and the detectives leaving her apartment... and also includes some footage of evidence being taken out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwsj-gysauI[/ame]

I hope this works. If this is a violation, let me know so that I may remove it immediately.

May I further add that Mona, if she has preyed as a Coyote, has learned to prey on those children she thinks are under the radar... much like a serial killer will focus on prostitues because he thinks they too can be discarded without care and without much of a trace.

I refer you all to the west mesa killer.... he/she is still at large

http://www.koat.com/r/25890186/detail.html

question.. has Mona ONLY preyed on children? This serial case should look at her imhoo especially based on the time frame in which she was a coyote. The killings abruptly stopped when LE thinks the killer moved away.

fwiw

could someone kindly re~provide the "is mona a serial killer" again....

tia

Hi mechelle69 :greetings:

I don't see why not as long as its tied to the case. Welcome to Websleuths.

Ima

May I further add that Mona, if she has preyed as a Coyote, has learned to prey on those children she thinks are under the radar... much like a serial killer will focus on prostitues because he thinks they too can be discarded without care and without much of a trace.

I refer you all to the west mesa killer.... he/she is still at large

http://www.koat.com/r/25890186/detail.html

question.. has Mona ONLY preyed on children? This serial case should look at her imhoo especially based on the time frame in which she was a coyote. The killings abruptly stopped when LE thinks the killer moved away.

fwiw

I thought about this very thing when I checked out missing children in Texas- so very many of them are Hispanic and can either be illegals or thought to be, making them easy prey that no one would miss. It makes it easy for even LE to believe they just went back over the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd