2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe_HtA5zw9U&feature=fvwrel

I want to see Cindy's testimony. I have a feeling Pros is saving her for after all the peripheral people testify. It's keeping from being able to get anything done
around here! When do you think Cindy will testify? Wish we got a witness list at the start of each day so we would know if we could leave the house or even go pee, FGS. LOL

I think when they get to the time line of July 15th is when CA will come to the stand and the 911 tapes will also come in at that point.

Why isn't there a gag order on this case?

Because the DT didn't want it. Judge Stickland I think ask them if they wanted it. I think the State tried to get it. JB & company refused didn't need it. Why, because he wanted to stay in the lime light. IMO

Are any networks carrying the trial? I'm bed bound today and don't want to have to haul my husband's laptop upstairs.

Mornin All - coffee, ciggies, baseball bat, kleenex, and pillow to muffle the screams. Ready set go !

I said a little prayer last night that the jury would send another note to HHJP to tell the attorneys to come PREPARED.

We can only hope right?

I do want to note that I don't believe GA ever killed Caylee, but there is certain body language that bothers me when it comes to lies. When he was at the jail and CA mentioned the latest rumour was Caylee died in the swimming pool, and ICA said "suprise, suprise" - GA reaction was to look down where I would normally expect to see him shake his head "no-no" likes he's done a gazillion times in court.

It also bothers me that during the 30 missing days, he never really made an attempt to reach out to find Caylee. Yet, he could go to the Sports Authority to take her to lunch/see if she works there?

Something ain't right in Cincinatti.

Please don't throw stones.

MOO

Mel

What I got from George looking down was that he heard the callousness in ICA's tone, and was feeling grief.

I also have thought that the reason none of them actually looked for her was that they knew she was dead at a certain point. But then again, other things they did--all the frantic fielding of tips Cindy said she was doing in interviews--contradicts that. It's confusing.

MOO :twocents:

We have live feed now---mute your audio, it's screeching (now not screeching; must have been a test)

I don't normally talk about my early life, but I will say this, I come from a very abusive background. I was not sexually abused but physically abused - it was the deep, dark secret in our family that wasn't spoken about. I was the child that suffered all of the abuse, the other 2 children were left alone. In my opinion, which means nothing in the grand scheme of things, George is NOT an abuser, neither physical, emotional nor sexual. George does not display any of the characteristics of an abuser to me.

I've said on the odd occasion before that I'm interested in body language and believe I can read it accurately - and this is one of the reasons why. When you grow up as an abused child you get very very good at reading the signs, because you have to know where the next kick, punch, slap is coming from, it is only human nature. I do not get that reading from George at all.

Thanks button was not enough. This is the important stuff.Thank you.

I don't normally talk about my early life, but I will say this, I come from a very abusive background. I was not sexually abused but physically abused - it was the deep, dark secret in our family that wasn't spoken about. I was the child that suffered all of the abuse, the other 2 children were left alone. In my opinion, which means nothing in the grand scheme of things, George is NOT an abuser, neither physical, emotional nor sexual. George does not display any of the characteristics of an abuser to me.

I've said on the odd occasion before that I'm interested in body language and believe I can read it accurately - and this is one of the reasons why. When you grow up as an abused child you get very very good at reading the signs, because you have to know where the next kick, punch, slap is coming from, it is only human nature. I do not get that reading from George at all.

Appreciate your opinion, and am sorry for all you have endured (big hugs). I guess at the end of the day we all have very different experiences, and it's prolly not fair to compare my experience with what's going on in the courtroom. So I'm just gonna keep my big gob shut ;)

MOO

Mel

Are any networks carrying the trial? I'm bed bound today and don't want to have to haul my husband's laptop upstairs.

I know HLN does if you can stand all the commercial breaks.

Thank you for your post Melanie and yes, I agree. I am also a hyper body language observer for the same reasons as you.

TruTV (used to be court TV) is covering but they have loads of commercials.

Hope you feel much much getter soon !

I do want to note that I don't believe GA ever killed Caylee, but there is certain body language that bothers me when it comes to lies. When he was at the jail and CA mentioned the latest rumour was Caylee died in the swimming pool, and ICA said "suprise, suprise" - GA reaction was to look down where I would normally expect to see him shake his head "no-no" likes he's done a gazillion times in court.

It also bothers me that during the 30 missing days, he never really made an attempt to reach out to find Caylee. Yet, he could go to the Sports Authority to take her to lunch/see if she works there?

MOO

Mel

No throwing stones from me, but i think george knew in his heart that she did something to caylee. He was once LE. Ca didnt want to believe it. :twocents:

I have gone from, "she's" going down, to totally confused. Since Bozo's opening statement about sexual abuse, and how that has made Casey Anthony act strange for those 31 days. It seems all the lies that are being exposed are just gonna come back with the DT giving the same excuse. If i'm correct the DT doesn't have to prove anything, so how does the state overcome such bizarre claims?:banghead:

MOO

Mel

Sports Authority happened BEFORE Caylee went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77