Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about it being secret? It's well known around these parts. In fact, while the hunt was on for Kyron, we heard LE discussing it on the scanner. :dunno:

lol, thanks for that reminder kimster. how could I have forgotten the nekid bicycle riding and/or hoodie wearing conversations that lightened our moods during the initial searches.

Wow, the HIV Sex Offender on the news today - Adam Lee Brown - he's captured and is going to be checked out thoroughly. He was hanging around schools in Roseberg.

Wow, the HIV Sex Offender on the news today - Adam Lee Brown - he's captured and is going to be checked out thoroughly. He was hanging around schools in Roseberg.

I saw that last night on HLN. The commentator said that ALB "floats right to the top" of the suspect list in Kyron's case because he was likely in the area at the time, known to hang out around schools trying to grab a kid, is bold enough to commit these types of brazen acts in broad daylight & with plenty of people around AND he was not being properly monitored at that time.

I think it's a distinct possibility that this guy could have grabbed Kyron. Especially if Kyron came back outside after the last time he was sighted. I think police need to track down every vehicle this guy is connected to and look for evidence.

I saw that last night on HLN. The commentator said that ALB "floats right to the top" of the suspect list in Kyron's case because he was likely in the area at the time, known to hang out around schools trying to grab a kid, is bold enough to commit these types of brazen acts in broad daylight & with plenty of people around AND he was not being properly monitored at that time.

I think it's a distinct possibility that this guy could have grabbed Kyron. Especially if Kyron came back outside after the last time he was sighted. I think police need to track down every vehicle this guy is connected to and look for evidence.

I take HLN with a grain of salt. There is no way that freak pedo orchestrated Kyron's abduction BY HIMSELF from Skyline School. By his very impulsive and highly irrational actions, this sick pervert just doesn't fit this well thought out crime, in my opinion.

IMO...Whomever made Kyron disappear had better look over "their" shoulders forever. I have met his mother and she will Never Give Up. Her strength and determination are incredable and she WILL find out what happened, she will find her son.
So people can lie, hide, try to ignore the truth but Desiree will find out what happened.

May the Angels hold your hand, Kyron.

There does seem to be a possibility ALB could've snatched Kyron; however, that wouldn't explain TH's behavior throughout this whole case. Did they know each other perhaps?

Adam Lee Brown, arrested in child stabbing at Portland Wendy's, convicted of earlier child sex crimes in Roseburg
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/07/adam_lee_brown_arrested_in_chi.html

I've seen speculation that they did know each other but no proof at all. If they did know each other it's possible TH engineered Kyron's disappearance via ALB. Or that ALB knew of Kyron and stalked him.

However, I'm not one who is convinced that TH did something to him. I think it's very possible she did and she certainly is a despicable human being IMHO. But I keep myself open to the possibility that a predator snatched Kyron as well. And if that is the scenario that happened then this guy seems a very good candidate for the perp.

I take HLN with a grain of salt. There is no way that freak pedo orchestrated Kyron's abduction BY HIMSELF from Skyline School. By his very impulsive and highly irrational actions, this sick pervert just doesn't fit this well thought out crime, in my opinion.

Actually IMHO his broad daylight brazen abduction of the other boy would tend to show that ALB is just the sort who would and could snatch another child in a busy area right under people's noses. He is by no means an amateur at this!

IMO...Whomever made Kyron disappear had better look over "their" shoulders forever. I have met his mother and she will Never Give Up. Her strength and determination are incredable and she WILL find out what happened, she will find her son.
So people can lie, hide, try to ignore the truth but Desiree will find out what happened.

May the Angels hold your hand, Kyron.

I have aways prayed for the lord to keep Desiree strong. I just want to ecco your last sentence & I believe it with all my heart...'Desiree will find out what happened'.

I live in Seattle and have kept up in the Portland media ....for any news. His beautiful smile is as fresh in my mind today as the first time I saw it.

Actually IMHO his broad daylight brazen abduction of the other boy would tend to show that ALB is just the sort who would and could snatch another child in a busy area right under people's noses. He is by no means an amateur at this!

That, in my opinion, is why the doesn't fit the crime of Kyron's disappearance.

1) I believe that that the parents, teachers, and other staff at Skyline Schhol would have noticed such a , and Kyron would have reacted and made a ruckus.

2) Skyline School is not a high-profile, suburban or urban school. I could understand the possibility of the maybe brazenly walking into an easily accessible school, but Skyline is small, situated up on a hill backing into Forest Park, and in a very rural and somewhat remote community. It is the kind of place where everyone knows each other.

3) in my opinion, the individual(s) who orchestrated Kyron's disappearance did so methodically and very carefully.

4) There was a mere 15 minute window of opportunity--according to Terri's own timeline of events--for someone to snatch Kyron out of Skyline School. What are the chances that this happened to grab the ONE child whose stepmother told his teacher that he had a doctor's appointment, claimed she drove around for an hour and a half aimlessly to sooth her toddler, tried to do a murder-for-hire on her husband, failed two polygraph tests and walked out on a third, and has had a restraining order for 2 years preventing her from having any contact with her own young child?

I suppose anything is possible, but I am pretty confident that Kaine Horman, Desiree Young, Medford Police Detective Tony Young, and law enforcement are focusing on the right person--Terri Moulton Horman. MOO.

Also, we know that Terri Hated Kyron and had sent/written some very disturbing things about him. I recall Desiree being very upset to find out just how much Terri hated Kyron.

True, she didn't like Kaine anymore, and had expressed hating Kyron. We also know that she tried to hire help before (the gardner) to do some of her dirty work. Two people in on it has always been a possibility. I agree this ALB seems too bizarre to not be recognized as out of place in a small school, but maybe he didn't go into the school. I think she might've had a plan and help, JMO.

(The Sunday before Kyron went missing. TH took Kyron and a school friend to a bowling alley. I've always felt she had a secret meeting with someone in that bowling alley to point out Kyron.)

The creepy man.

pufnstuf 06-05-2010, 02:46 PM

"Kids on FB are discussing this case. They claim that there was a "creepy" man at the school walking around by himself. They also said that the school was open for people to come and go."

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5253270&postcount=251"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #1[/ame]

http://www.katu.com/home/video/95822899.html

At about 12:55 minutes>

Detective Gates on video. When asked if LE had found anything unusual such as a transient camp or shelter in the woods behind the school, Gates said he was not able to comment on that at this time.
June 7

http://www.katu.com/home/video/95822899.html

At about 12:55 minutes>

Detective Gates on video. When asked if LE had found anything unusual such as a transient camp or shelter in the woods behind the school, Gates said he was not able to comment on that at this time.
June 7

That is law enforcement's SOP and indicates nothing, in my opinion. I am very familiar with the area of Skyline School, and there was/is absolutely NOT a transient camp or shelter in the woods behind the school. Especially during the month of June, when Kyron disappeared, it was impossible for a civilian to just walk into the woods behind the school; the blackberry bramble is so thick it would really mess you up--seriously.

The creepy man.

pufnstuf 06-05-2010, 02:46 PM

"Kids on FB are discussing this case. They claim that there was a "creepy" man at the school walking around by himself. They also said that the school was open for people to come and go."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #1

You are quoting one of the first comments on Kyron's disappearance from a commentator who eventually became convinced that Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. Maybe there really was a man at the science fair who SEEMED creepy to children in retrospect AFTER reports that one of their classmates had disappeared from their own school. But, I do believe that if there was actually a "creepy" looking man wandering the halls of Skyline School, law enforcement was all over it. If this "creepy" man account was in fact a credible lead, law enforcement and the FBI, (who was involved from the second day), would have been distributing a composite sketch to the public of such a person. MOO.

Also, we know that Terri Hated Kyron and had sent/written some very disturbing things about him. I recall Desiree being very upset to find out just how much Terri hated Kyron.

Do we know this, though? I have never seen it. All I know is what Desiree has said or implied.

Not calling her a liar, but something that she sees as disturbing or "hating Kyron" in retrospect may not seem so disturbing to others.

I wish we could see these emails.

As for Terri's behavior, her being totally inappropriate and gross is not exclusive to someone else taking Kyron. I truly believe she is following the advice of her attorney. How many times have we said (regarding Scott Peterson, the Anthonys, Drew Peterson, the Irwins...and on and on) that they should listen to their lawyers and shut up?

I hate this case. Where are you, Kyron?

That, in my opinion, is why the doesn't fit the crime of Kyron's disappearance.

1) I believe that that the parents, teachers, and other staff at Skyline Schhol would have noticed such a , and Kyron would have reacted and made a ruckus.

2) Skyline School is not a high-profile, suburban or urban school. I could understand the possibility of the maybe brazenly walking into an easily accessible school, but Skyline is small, situated up on a hill backing into Forest Park, and in a very rural and somewhat remote community. It is the kind of place where everyone knows each other.

3) in my opinion, the individual(s) who orchestrated Kyron's disappearance did so methodically and very carefully.

4) There was a mere 15 minute window of opportunity--according to Terri's own timeline of events--for someone to snatch Kyron out of Skyline School. What are the chances that this happened to grab the ONE child whose stepmother told his teacher that he had a doctor's appointment, claimed she drove around for an hour and a half aimlessly to sooth her toddler, tried to do a murder-for-hire on her husband, failed two polygraph tests and walked out on a third, and has had a restraining order for 2 years preventing her from having any contact with her own young child?

I suppose anything is possible, but I am pretty confident that Kaine Horman, Desiree Young, Medford Police Detective Tony Young, and law enforcement are focusing on the right person--Terri Moulton Horman. MOO.

I agree that Terri is a likely suspect for all the reasons you listed. However, I think that if you pull the curtain back on many a family you will find some really unpleasant skeletons in the closet. Maybe not as far as murder for hire but def. things that would make someone look guilty. Don't get me wrong - I'm not pro Terri! But from what I have seen and from what would likely be allowed as evidence in a court trial I don't have enough to convict her. And the police don't either or she'd be sitting in jail. I think they are doing the right thing by keeping the pressure on her BUT I surely hope they are not overlooking the possibility that someone else did this crime. I can think of many many cases where a person was very strongly suspected for years and it turned out to be someone else altogether.

Also I think that Kyron was not necessarily abducted from inside the school. He could have easily been taken from the parking lot where perhaps there were fewer eyes or less traffic? I think Kyron could have been slipping/weaving in between cars (perhaps looking for Terri & confused about his Dr appointment?) and someone sitting a car could grab him as he passed, making it very hard to be seen and with very little fuss created. I disagree that this HAS to be a well thought out crime. I think many perps are opportunists and will act in a split second if they see an opportunity. And these people don't think like us - they see an opportunity where we would see something as being impossible. Especially if they have done the same thing and gotten away with it before. I think that in Kyron's case that person would have to be especially brazen for sure. But this new guy is nothing if not that!

Do we know this, though? I have never seen it. All I know is what Desiree has said or implied.

Not calling her a liar, but something that she sees as disturbing or "hating Kyron" in retrospect may not seem so disturbing to others.

I wish we could see these emails.

As for Terri's behavior, her being totally inappropriate and gross is not exclusive to someone else taking Kyron. I truly believe she is following the advice of her attorney. How many times have we said (regarding Scott Peterson, the Anthonys, Drew Peterson, the Irwins...and on and on) that they should listen to their lawyers and shut up?

I hate this case. Where are you, Kyron?

I totally agree. We haven't actually seen anything in this case. All we have is "reports" and other people's opinions about what evidence supposedly exists. I wish we could see those emails too!

The "hating Kyron" emails would be the thing that would be the most incriminating that we have heard of so far IMHO. Especially because these would detail how she was thinking and acting BEFORE Kyron disappeared. But again, we haven't seen them so we don't really how how bad they actually are.

WOW..... I just watched Judge Judy....
and the wife talked of a secret club that rides nude on bicycles in Portland, Oregon.... (nearly 1,000) The husband admitted to it , and said it was part of his being........ :) To each there own I guess........ :

That makes me laugh a little. Somehow I don't think a club of 1,000 people riding their bikes naked through downtown would remain very secret for long!

I do live in Portland, and they do have that stupid bike ride every year, and you get every body type. You get big ol' fat, hairy guys riding along right in front of sleek, slender young people (ew). Personally, I find it disgusting and offensive, but I live in Portland so all I can do is shrug and stay away during the event. And it is not secret. More of a great big party with lots and lots of onlookers and voyeurs. Some of the nudist riders may be bona fide perverts, but I think most of them are simply attention seekers/impressionable joiners. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆