Children taunt bus monitor and make her cry

I haven't read all the comments, so I apologize if I repeat what others have said, but I won't apologize for my comments to follow.

I may be old by some people's standards but i'm not that old, I'm a child of the 50s, and raised with a belt when needed. Back in my youth if I ever disrespected anyone the way these moronic excuses for human beings behaved toward this lady, not only would I have gotten my butt walloped by any adult nearby at the time, but again when I got home. This type of behavior is unacceptable in my most honest opinion, however, society as a whole has put laws in place that allow it to happen.

Had this lady backhanded the first immature teen and knocked some respect into their head, the others would have never joined in. However, today she would have been sitting behind bars for doing it because we as a society have changed since the 50s. I grew up in a neighbourhood where any parent / adult took charge, and you knew better than to do anything you would not do in front of your parents. Today the rod is spared, the child is spoiled, and it's the innocents that are punished.

So many children, and that includes teens who should be old enough to know better, can litterally get away with murder, while the parents neglect their job to raise or correct their behavior. It's scary to think what could have happened to this woman at the hands of this pack of ape like creatures had the setting been different. They obviously have no respect, not even for themselves. Put them to work in a public place washing the feet of every overweight poor person, and let's see how superior they feel at teh end of day one. JMHO Please save the tomatoes, their are starving children out there.

No tomatoes here....if it were possible, I'd rain rose petals on your head!

I know I posted this story earlier, but I got told it was taken out of context (my quotes that is) so read for yourself:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/06/21/should-bus-monitor-bullies-be-busted-or-thanked/

I understand the title and how it can be perceived, however this rabbi is clearly clearly clearly imo basically stating that in the end all the money she will get is worth the only briefly inflicted pain. I am still appalled at his underlying tone that money is worth any victimization you may suffer from in life....that is how I read it.

Her being told shes so _____ her kids should kill themselves, and her son doing just that 10 years ago...I don't think any money will be worth hearing that.

LOL, many of you already know how I feel about bad behavior coming from undisciplined brats. I haven't been shy about sharing my opinions and suggestions regarding such uncivilized devils. Since first reading about what this woman endured and then viewing almost all of the video (couldn't make it to the end), I've had to get away from my computer, take my dog for a walk, cut and eat some sweet, juicy watermelon, drink a glass of lemonade, fold laundry and was still so piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid off that I figured that if I come on line and "express" myself, I would be banned for life.

Too bad this lady wasn't a Madea type personality or these punks would have gotten their due.

Say what you want, these uncivilized punks need a switching. They should not be able to sit down for a week without a lot of discomfort.

I will bet you that this gang have most likley been high fiving everytime they viewed the number of people who saw there handiwork on the video. I really don't think that they give a fig about their actions, they are most likely proud of themselves.

Why isn't this a "hate crime"? Talking about cutting her with a knife and that it would cut her like cutting through butter? Sexual harrassment and touching her like that? Threatening her and her home? They would not have done this if she had been young and strong, now would they? But, since she was an older woman and they most likely knew about her passiveness. She was picked to be the target based upon her age and maybe even her gender. I say it is a "hate crime".

Why is the school not having them charged with making threats of physically hurting this woman? Why are they having to consider what to do with them? At a minimum they should never ride another bus, period. They should never, ever be allowed to sit in a normal classroom with other students. Let them sit with those of their own kind, I don't care if it is at a pig trough, that is where they belong. Why didn't the father make his offspring do his own apologizing? Where are the other parents? I'm sure it will not take long for these parents to be on TV all indignate about their children being treated so unfairly. It'll happen, soon.[/QUOTR

(bbm)
a) It appears Daddy is already cleaning up jr's mess for him (and it probably isn't the first, and won't be the last time).
b) The parents are, hopefully consumed with shame and too embarrassed to show their faces.
c) Sadly, I agree with you...they'll be on the news sharing their side of the story soon....once they get done putting the final spin on it.

LOL, many of you already know how I feel about bad behavior coming from undisciplined brats. I haven't been shy about sharing my opinions and suggestions regarding such uncivilized devils. Since first reading about what this woman endured and then viewing almost all of the video (couldn't make it to the end), I've had to get away from my computer, take my dog for a walk, cut and eat some sweet, juicy watermelon, drink a glass of lemonade, fold laundry and was still so piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid off that I figured that if I come on line and "express" myself, I would be banned for life.

Too bad this lady wasn't a Madea type personality or these punks would have gotten their due.

Say what you want, these uncivilized punks need a switching. They should not be able to sit down for a week without a lot of discomfort.

I will bet you that this gang have most likley been high fiving everytime they viewed the number of people who saw there handiwork on the video. I really don't think that they give a fig about their actions, they are most likely proud of themselves.

Why isn't this a "hate crime"? Talking about cutting her with a knife and that it would cut her like cutting through butter? Sexual harrassment and touching her like that? Threatening her and her home? They would not have done this if she had been young and strong, now would they? But, since she was an older woman and they most likely knew about her passiveness. She was picked to be the target based upon her age and maybe even her gender. I say it is a "hate crime".

Why is the school not having them charged with making threats of physically hurting this woman? Why are they having to consider what to do with them? At a minimum they should never ride another bus, period. They should never, ever be allowed to sit in a normal classroom with other students. Let them sit with those of their own kind, I don't care if it is at a pig trough, that is where they belong. Why didn't the father make his offspring do his own apologizing? Where are the other parents? I'm sure it will not take long for these parents to be on TV all indignate about their children being treated so unfairly. It'll happen, soon.[/QUOTR

(bbm)
a) It appears Daddy is already cleaning up jr's mess for him (and it probably isn't the first, and won't be the last time).
b) The parents are, hopefully consumed with shame and too embarrassed to show their faces.
c) Sadly, I agree with you...they'll be on the news sharing their side of the story soon....once they get done putting the final spin on it.

I have seen this before. Sharon Chanon Velaquez, Casey Anthony, Dylan Klebold, Jeffrey Dahmer, and some of the 9/11 Terrorists. Parents of the perps in deep denial.

I would not be surprised if they get in trouble again and it is much worse.

$428,644

http://www./loveforkarenhklein?c=activity

It may not make up for what she went through, but it may help her retire...I think the next bus monitor for those rude children should have a badge and a gun....

Wow! Almost up to a half of a million $$$$$s!

This is a perfect example of why my children are homeschooled, and even when they did go to school, they never rode the school bus.

This is the "socialization" that people say they are missing.:rolleyes:

The video made me cry - I just don't understand how these animals are being raised these days. My teen spends many hours on a bus for tournaments, and my husband is often a bus monitor. He's never once had to stand up or discipline any kid. Maybe it's because he's 6'3". It's obvious that we can't change these unruly teens, but we can chance the monitors. I put the blame on the parents!

One thing we do enforce, is if a kid starts playing up, we have cell phones for all the parents. If they get a call, they are to pick up their kid immediately, and is banned from the bus from then on out.

Yah, I guess we instill the fear of God into them ;) It seems to work!

MOO

Mel

The video made me cry - I just don't understand how these animals are being raised these days. My teen spends many hours on a bus for tournaments, and my husband is often a bus monitor. He's never once had to stand up or discipline any kid. Maybe it's because he's 6'3". It's obvious that we can't change these unruly teens, but we can chance the monitors. I put the blame on the parents!
One thing we do enforce, is if a kid starts playing up, we have cell phones for all the parents. If they get a call, they are to pick up their kid immediately, and is banned from the bus from then on out.

Yah, I guess we instill the fear of God into them ;) It seems to work!

MOO

Mel

BBM: while I think the parents deserve some of the blame, these little wannabe ganstas are old enough to know better and not too old to have their mouth washed out with soap and their bare bottom paddled in front of their peers. JMHO!

BBM: while I think the parents deserve some of the blame, these little wannabe ganstas are old enough to know better and not too old to have their mouth washed out with soap and their bare bottom paddled in front of their peers. JMHO!

I agree. Does anyone know what kind of punishment these gangstas received? I hope they are held accountable, as they are certainly old enough to do so.

I agree. Does anyone know what kind of punishment these gangstas received? I hope they are held accountable, as they are certainly old enough to do so.

While I was reading your post the words "bucket List" kept coming to mind, not for the victim here, but for all those angered by what they did to her. Can we protest to get a bucket list of humiliating tasks to make these morons do on youtube for all the world to see them up close and personal. I want to see them made to cry from humiliation in front of her peers, the "poor", the "old" and the "fat" (God I hate even typing those words). So my contribution is asking for a bucket list. :woohoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdfRHlzWOZk"]LUIS RECIO, Jr. (Making the Bus Monitor Cry, Cameraman) Speaks Out - YouTube[/ame]

LUIS RECIO, Jr. (Making the Bus Monitor Cry, Cameraman) Speaks Out

LUIS RECIO, Jr. (Making the Bus Monitor Cry, Cameraman) Speaks Out - YouTube

LUIS RECIO, Jr. (Making the Bus Monitor Cry, Cameraman) Speaks Out

What I get from this is Luis is sorry it went viral, not that it happened, not that he didn't step in like a knight in shining armour and protect the lady, he is sorry it went this far? Let me put this in a nutshell for you Luis the Loser, you learned nothing, and you are only sorry for yourself.
ETA: Recio, I'm sorry you'll never know what it is like to be a man.

Has it been stated if it was all boys or girls? I only ask bc I can clearly hear girls' voices on the video (well, in the 2:23 minutes I was able to stomach) and so far I have only read about the male bullies.

Eta: I just want to make sure there aren't any sneaky, little mean girls getting away with participating by deflecting all the responsibility onto the boys...

Only boys could be that disturbed.

It's going to make a half million easy......$440,107 !!

Who is collecting these money? It's not Karen. I hope it's all on the up and up.
But people donated a very large sum of money to someone who is not actually Karen. Do we know who that person even is?
It says lets send Karen on vacation. It's a lot of money to blow on vacation.
Assuming these money actually end up with Karen, is she going to be able to use it on something else?

Who is collecting these money? It's not Karen. I hope it's all on the up and up.
But people donated a very large sum of money to someone who is not actually Karen. Do we know who that person even is?
Assuming these money actually end up with Karen, is she going to be able to use it on something else?
It is currently at $486,103. The person who started the campaign was hoping to raise $5000 for her to take a vacation but the amount received skyrocketed. Yes, she will get the money(minus 4% for the website)and she can spend it on whatever she likes.

IMHO there are SO many people who know about this fund, that I would think it nearly impossible that she doesn't receive it. Even the fund has gone viral (obviously with so much money coming in).

Should the person who set up the fund try to abscond with the monies, he will be quickly found out. I'm sure Karen will let us know when she starts receiving the funds...I hope!

And I read this morning (sorry can't remember the linkie) that Disneyland has offered her a vacation along with several family members.

WOW!

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie