All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere just this morning that this was George's work.

Here's a google map link for Lexus of Orlando - on Semoran in winter park. Is this the one she called? Near anything relavent?

wasn't the 5187 a California number? if I'm not mistaken the AC was 310.....that's So. Cal.
MH??????
gosh, so many numbers, so many places , so little time.....oh, and what a growing cast of characters .....

I don't know about the 5187 number. The number listed in the call logs is not complete, it is only 9-digits long. It was also a text message, not a phone call. I wish I knew what the deal was with the incoming numbers that are not complete. I wonder if the ones that say "11" or "10" are some sort of speed dial designation?

does annie still work at DRF? Anyone know? if not maybe this is her new work ????

I read somewhere just this morning that this was George's work.

Odd, though, that she wouldn't call it until 6/16, called frequently over the next few days, and then stopped calling that number on 6/25.

I downloaded the other cell phone records so I looked at all the calls between 6/1 & 6/20. She didn't call that number until 6/16. Listing them below

6/16 4:10 pm 34 seconds
6/16 4:14 pm 98 seconds
6/17 2:12 pm 150 seconds
6/18 12:30 pm 56 seconds
6/18 4:13 pm 81 seconds
6/19 4:20 pm 128 seconds
6/20 1:53 pm 9 seconds
6/20 2:54 pm 321 seconds

That first call on the 16th was during the "Flurry of calls" so I'm assuming she knows someone there. I only looked at the calls up until the 20th so I don't know if she called the number after that. I'll keep looking.

TY....only two calls 6-20 ?? or are you tracking only calls to the Lexus # ??
any phone #'s in your list ??

Newbie here so be kind. I've noticed on my AT&T bill that an "odd" number will show up to indicate a text message was sent or received from a source other than another cell phone. For example, if I instant message my daughter at college and she has her im's set to go to her phone as a text message (versus her computer), then the bill will show an "odd" number. By odd I mean not a typical phone number (less than 10 digits). So, KC could have been texting (or receiving text) from someone on the computer via AIM or MSN Messenger....etc.

Also, is it possible KC was calling herself while she was at home to make it look (OR SOUND) like she was receiving phone calls on her cell. Busy, busy girl you know with work and all...............I know this is what it looks like on June 16th around 8am when it looks like her home phone calls her cell phone. If GA and CA are telling the truth and she was at home that morning.........what else could it have been?

I call my cell all the time from my home phone number so that I can find my cell phone in the house.

Also, is it possible KC was calling herself while she was at home to make it look (OR SOUND) like she was receiving phone calls on her cell. Busy, busy girl you know with work and all...............I know this is what it looks like on June 16th around 8am when it looks like her home phone calls her cell phone. If GA and CA are telling the truth and she was at home that morning.........what else could it have been?

Maybe George or Cindy calling her to come out of her room - doesn't make sense - I know - yours is better.

Either that or she wasn't there in the morning for cindy to hear or George to see.

TY....only two calls 6-20 ?? or are you tracking only calls to the Lexus # ??
any phone #'s in your list ??

Yes, these were only the calls to Lexus. On the 20th, it looks like she had 70+ phone calls and text messages.

From 11:15 am until 12:44 pm she had something like 35 text messages in a row, no calls. During those she texted a lot of phone numbers that I'm not sure who they are. She texted Jesse twice that I recognize, the rest I'm not sure. There were many calls/texts after 12:44, some to Tony.

I'm going to see if I can find out who those phone numbers belong to.

some dealerships have rental agencies within them, maybe looking into reting a car. Or if they also sell other makes (used etc) she may havebeen calling about her broken gas gauge. I hope LE spoke with the folks there. Interesting for sure.

if this is on here somewhere - sorry.
is it me or on 6/15pm thru 6/16 - Casey is not at home. I'm going back and look again but from I remember from what I was reading last night, Casey was at home late evening and then gone. And then she got a 7:ish am call from the Anthony home phone. If this is true , did Casey take Caylee with her the night of the 15th she she got back from trip with Cindy?

is it me or on 6/15pm thru 6/16 - Casey is not at home. I'm going back and look again but from I remember from what I was reading last night, Casey was at home late evening and then gone. And then she got a 7:ish am call from the Anthony home phone. If this is true , did Casey take Caylee with her the night of the 15th she she got back from trip with Cindy?

I think we came to the conclusion that Casey was at home all night from the 15th to the 16th. Her cell phone is pinging off of 2 towers that are within 2 miles of the Anthony house. It is reasonable to assume that is where she was unless she:

A) left the phone there (unlikely due to the fact that some of the calls are pretty lengthy)

B) Was sitting in a car somewhere in the neighborhood. (Plausible, but again, unlikely, since she would've been sitting there for a good 4-5 hours).

I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

6:54 am - 9:37 - Purlieu Place - she calls Cindy Cell at 9:37
10:22 am - Glenmoor Road - calls Amy
10:35 am - Holland Exp & Chickasaw Trail -calls Jesse
11:09 am - South Goldenrod RD - calls JcPenney
11:28 am - South Goldenrood RD & Lee Vista Blvd - TonE calls her

So how was Casey moving around this much without a car?

I'm confused about this also. I think it was Clint that said Casey spent the night of the 15th at Tony's. Cindy said she heard Casey and Caylee in their room before she left for work on the 16th. In George's interview, he said that when he got home from work on the 15th at a little after 11:00 pm. Casey's car was in the garage. I checked Casey's cell phone records and Casey and Tony were texting each other all night until like 3:00 in the morning of the 16th. By the way, when does this girl sleep, eat or breath? She's is always on the phone.

I think Clint(think that's who it was) got the date wrong.

By the way, when does this girl sleep, eat or breath? She's is always on the phone.
I was wondering the same thing. Is she on some kind of amphetamines? She texts/calls all night then starts texting calling again with as little as 3 hours sleep? That just does not seem right to me. My 20 year old stays up til 3 sometimes on the phone w/ boyfriend or watching movies, but when she does she sleeps until at least 11 the next day. Casey has weird behavior almost seems manical to me.

I think we came to the conclusion that Casey was at home all night from the 15th to the 16th. Her cell phone is pinging off of 2 towers that are within 2 miles of the Anthony house. It is reasonable to assume that is where she was unless she:

A) left the phone there (unlikely due to the fact that some of the calls are pretty lengthy)

B) Was sitting in a car somewhere in the neighborhood. (Plausible, but again, unlikely, since she would've been sitting there for a good 4-5 hours).

Ok I can see the pinging off different towers but Cindy called her in the morning. Why would Cindy call Casey?
A) Casey and Caylee weren't at the Anthony home
B) Caylee was at the Anthony home but Casey wasn't
C) Cindy was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads