2010.04.06 Nancy Grace 250+ pages of secret Tot Mom letters from behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Just released: Over 250 pages of shocking secret letters Tot Mom wrote another inmate behind bars! Will this brand new evidence incriminate Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter Caylee?

Nancy Grace has the latest at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN
!

Please wait until "Show-Time" before discussion.
Thank You...
:blowkiss:

:seeya: Bombshell tonight ~ 50+ handwritten letters "tot mom" secretly wrote and smuggled to other inmates. Casey admits she "knocked out" Caylee with sedatives, left her in the car, so she could party :eek:

Casey: "I'm the only person who has tried to protect Caylee through all this......" "The media has completely misconstrued everything I've said"

(oh really??? :waitasec:)

Kathi Belich on. NG saying the letters are a torpedo to the defense. KB: letters admit she used chloroform on Caylee so Casey could go out and party. NG discussing chloroform being a banned substance to a physician guest; discounting Casey's claims she got it from her mother. Dr. says it is a poisonous toxin therefore it was banned as an anesthetic; can be used as a cleaner. NG talking with KB about the computer searches for chloroform.

KB says on day Caylee's remains were found, jail chaplain talked to Casey, but didn't give details about the black trash bag and a few other things only the killer would know. Jail chaplain didn't know about those details when he talked to her that day.

OhMyGosh! She thinks she's going to get an rv and travel the country.:loser:

pffft,
fran

NG talking about other letters where Casey goes into detail about her own plans for when she gets out of jail; wants to get a RV and travel. Very little mention of Caylee in the letters. KB talking about Casey writing that Caylee is better off, she'll never have her heart broken. Also says friend Zenaida of 4 yrs. didn't have anything to do with Caylee's death :eek: contradicting herself several times throughout the letters.

Earlier in the opening, NG says Casey threw her brother and dad under the bus, claiming they sexually abused her. That should be coming up, unless it's just a tease.

fran

IMO the letters can also be used to throw A family under the bus or demonstrate KC's mental issues. More of KC's lies? Painting herself in a better light and being bold with a fellow con? Defense strategy to seed info?

If ever there was a need to seek a plea deal ..... this is it!

Earlier in the opening, NG says Casey threw her brother and dad under the bus, claiming they sexually abused her. That should be coming up, unless it's just a tease.

fran
Haven't we been down that road before regarding her brother? :banghead:

KB says on day Caylee's remains were found, jail chaplain talked to Casey, but didn't give details about the black trash bag and a few other things only the killer would know. Jail chaplain didn't know about those details when he talked to her that day.

Whoaaa... Where can we find this part, letters or interviews? Thanks~

OhMyGosh! She thinks she's going to get an rv and travel the country.:loser:

pffft,
fran
The only thing that bothers me about this is it shows how really out of touch with reality she is. I hope the defense doesn't try to use some 'mental' defense.

Whoaaa... Where can we find this part, letters or interviews? Thanks~
I don't know ~ they were just talking about it on NG's show. I thought it must be in the letters since that's what they're discussing tonight but I haven't read them.

Haven't we been down that road before regarding her brother? :banghead:

Yes... I think it came out early on that she told Tony and Jesse something about Lee being sexual towards her.

The only thing that bothers me about this is it shows how really out of touch with reality she is. I hope the defense doesn't try to use some 'mental' defense.

The letters open a number of doors for the Defense ..... IMO.

They're reading parts of the letters where Casey writes about Zenaida and explains why she didn't notify anybody of Caylee being missing.

Nancy's showing & reading the defense response to the letters. Bascially blaming the other inmates for wanting out of jail early.

Nancy has Leonard on. Nothing in the letters surprise him. He says Cindy never brought chloroform home; didn't have guns in the house, nothing to harm Caylee. Now LP is talking about Xanax and "Zanny" ~ saying it was Xanax that was used to put Caylee to sleep. LP says Casey is crazy like a fox trying to twist things to suit herself; but knowledge about the black bag (Caylee was found in) will do her in. LP saying Casey wants to set up the molestation in case she needs it down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member