Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Martini, Think your reading the body language of the two coming off the yacht was very perceptive. He must be a very smooth operator. But I have a hard time seeing Pam as so meek, she seems to have some street smarts.

I do want to know more about this woman who allowed herself to get so deeply involved in this horrible crime. Did she allow herself to be set-up? Is her new hubbie a mastermind of a con artist?

Martini, Think your reading the body language of the two coming off the yacht was very perceptive. He must be a very smooth operator. But I have a hard time seeing Pam as so meek, she seems to have some street smarts.

I do want to know more about this woman who allowed herself to get so deeply involved in this horrible crime. Did she allow herself to be set-up? Is her new hubbie a mastermind of a con artist?

Yea, I think she is on drugs and possibly easily manipulated because of that at times but she seems to have had a history of being involved with shady things. And she was pal'ing around with Gonzo Jr, even to the point where Jr's wife thought it was strange (my impression from TG's interview.) Her 'trying to be ex-husband' Malden doesn't have a lot of nice things to say about her or her ways either. When her painter friend asks why she married Wiggins while still married, she replied because he needed a tax break! She seems all focused on money and status and that seems to be her motivation.

As to Hugh, I do not see why he does not get an accessory after the fact charge also. He definitely was in control at the time, while Pam seemed to be falling apart. Did we ever find out what the two way radio was for, btw?

What ties does PLW have to the car dealers? Does she have a direct connection? Obviously, she collects classic cars. I saw where she seemed to be involved with the 5th Dimension deal but I thought that was Jr's bidding.

What ties does PLW have to the car dealers? Does she have a direct connection? Obviously, she collects classic cars. I saw where she seemed to be involved with the 5th Dimension deal but I thought that was Jr's bidding.

I don't think PLW has any direct ties to car dealers. She met HW, while he was working on her boat. She began an affair with him. HW is an old friend of LPG. In Tabatha's interview, she says "They (HW and LPG) just knew each other from a long time ago, that is all I know", so LPG probably knows HW longer than he knows his wife.

PLW met LPG through HW. Probably LPG met HW through JW. We know that JW has known LPG for 15 years and he knows HW even longer.

I want to get everyones opinion about some pictures that could or could not be Pam Long Wiggens - Is it okay to post these??

I want to get everyones opinion about some pictures that could or could not be Pam Long Wiggens - Is it okay to post these??

No. Not unless you are sure it is her.

No. Not unless you are sure it is her.

Okay, thanks. That is why I didn't post them. I took a poll on another site we have for storing info and docs on this case. They mainly believed it was her. However, I am just not sure yet. If it is her though it would be an interesting discussion and I have no exact way to verify this...

Because those guns did not belong to him. They belonged to someone else. Along with the 20g. New England shot gun.

Huh? Who did these guns belong to? I thought that all of the guns belonged to HW/PLW..........

it seems to me the report of 'new guns' was an attempt for Pat's mom to shift some of the blame and focus off of her son, she has continually supported him when he has done wrong. IMO

it seems to me the report of 'new guns' was an attempt for Pat's mom to shift some of the blame and focus off of her son, she has continually supported him when he has done wrong. IMO

True, but IIRC, according to Tabatha's statement (his current wife), Terri told her to 'write him off.' That could mean a lot of things - we don't know the relationship between Terri and Tabatha.

But I agree - Terri seems to be in the "middle of the road" when it comes to implicating her son.

Long Wiggins short on money
Posted 1/29/2010 11:25 AM EST on pnj.com Prod

Pam Long Wiggins has a private attorney, but her mother is on the hook for the estimated $20,000 legal fee.

In documents in her court record, Long Wiggins said her mother, Doris Long, would be responsible for paying defense attorney Patrece Cashwell.
Long Wiggins said she has $120,000 in debts and will have to file for bankruptcy.

(snip)

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/se...cript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Damn, that just breask my heart. Poor Momma though. You never want to admit you raised a cold blooded killer.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20100701/NEWS01/7010312

Long Wiggins gets probation for bigamy
Woman still faces trial in Billings murder case

by Kris Wernowsky • kwernowsky@pnj.com • July 1, 2010

"A judge on Wednesday sentenced Pamela Long Wiggins to two years' probation for her simultaneous marriage to two men.

Circuit Judge John Brown's sentence for Long Wiggins — the only woman charged with a crime in the 2009 deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings — includes that she be evaluated and treated for substance abuse."

emphasis added by me

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/201009040100/NEWS01/9040315
Charges mount in Billings murders
snip** She's accused of providing a van used to transport a safe containing nearly $200,000 away from the Billingses' home and burying it beneath a pile of bricks in the backyard of her Gulf Breeze home.
BBM

The numerous previous reports stated that the safe which was carried away contained heirloom jewelry, family papers and medications only. Now here comes this report stating otherwise.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back