Forensic Astrology-CAYLEE ANTHONY-COURTROOM LOG CLOCKED activity-"NO DISCUSSIONS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry Fifth! I missed getting times today too. I read the astrology forum early this morning before testimony and never looked back till just now. For tomorrow, do you want the exact time each person begins their testimony? I'll make a list and post if you tell me exactly what you are looking for.

I'm sorry Fifth! I missed getting times today too. I read the astrology forum early this morning before testimony and never looked back till just now. For tomorrow, do you want the exact time each person begins their testimony? I'll make a list and post if you tell me exactly what you are looking for.

IF anyone is able to jot down the EXACT TIME a witness is SWORN IN, please do it.

Include, NAME. their association in the case, and the TIME they are SWORN in.

See my post # 86 above for the simple format I used when listing witnesses earlier today.

It would be so helpful as a good many of us have other responsibilities and are not able to watch the trail daily.

LINK to real-time ORLANDO time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

At the end of the day, I'll put together a MASTER list so we have quick access.

QUESTION: Was ToNY Lazarro(sp) the next witness following Erica G?

WHAT TIME WAS TONY L. sworn in? helpppppp

Yes FifthEssence, TonE was the next witness after Erica G, however they took a 10 minute recess between dismissing Erica and calling TonE. If there is a way to determine how long EG testified and add the 10 minutes, that would be the time. I will pay better attention whenever I watch from now on too~ Frigga

Fifth & other Astros, after looking back at the Afternoon Session Thread @3:06 EDT someone posted about JP having read letter from Jurors regarding 'wanting & willing to work on Memorial day. And @ 3:07 EDT remarks about Tony L entering court room and taking the stand. Sorry I was not at the computer during this exact occurence. Hope this helps. TAL

See http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137462&page=30 -- Posts 730 & 731 on show time stamp of post on that thread. I am in CDT (one hour later) and adjusted my reporting in the above comment to fit FL - EDT.

According to a video link of Erica Gonzalez's testimony, the video is 13 minutes, 26 seconds long. It ends as they were talking about a "special" recess and Mr. George requested a 5-min. recess. Erica was sworn in at 10 seconds into the video.

I'm checking the video now. On first viewing, I don't remember any long pauses where the video was paused for sidebars, or any such thing. Okay done. There were no pauses so it appears the above time is the correct length of her time on the stand.

I'm thinking Anthony L. was called to the stand aafter 3PM EDT. I was still half asleep but as I rushed to get closer viewing, I believe I saw it was after 2PM CDT on my clock. I wasn't awake enough to remember to check the time link previously posted although that window was open on my computer.

I'm sorry, Fifth. I was too exhausted to stay awake all day.

On a side note, HHJP wasn't in the mood for fooling around from what I say today.

Fifth & other Astros, after looking back at the Afternoon Session Thread @3:06 EDT someone posted about JP having read letter from Jurors regarding 'wanting & willing to work on Memorial day. And @ 3:07 EDT remarks about Tony L entering court room and taking the stand. Sorry I was not at the computer during this exact occurence. Hope this helps. TAL

Yes, I heard that as I think that's what woke me up, HHJP saying a message from the jury. Good idea checking the afternoon thread.

I so appreciate everyones efforts here.

Good idea ZOE, will go back and check the time on the posts out in the main forum to see if anyone notes 'Tony is getting sworn in."

Of course the the servers have been overloaded so there have been a few delays in getting posts to process. hmmm

Thank you everyone. You're such a great group of people.

Tomorrow, if you're watching, keep a little notepad by you side if possible and jot down times.

REAL TIME clock ORLANDO:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
(while watching live online, I keep a 2nd window up of this clock (reduced in size to show only time) and place it right above the action video)

IF anyone is able to jot down the EXACT TIME a witness is SWORN IN, please do it.

Include, NAME. their association in the case, and the TIME they are SWORN in.

See my post # 86 above for the simple format I used when listing witnesses earlier today.

It would be so helpful as a good many of us have other responsibilities and are not able to watch the trail daily.

LINK to real-time ORLANDO time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

At the end of the day, I'll put together a MASTER list so we have quick access.

QUESTION: Was ToNY Lazarro(sp) the next witness following Erica G?

WHAT TIME WAS TONY L. sworn in? helpppppp

No problem, tomorrow I will get times and post them shortly after they begin testimony. I'll just have more screens open. I'm sorry I wasn't even thinking about it today, i wasn't sure if you were going to chart daily as that's so much work for you all. Hugs.

I THINK Tony was in at approximately 3:06. I remembered looking at the clock at work, and trying to sneak listen, lol. 3:06 was the latest, at 3:04 Judge Perry was not at his seat, at 3:05 he was and briefly ran through the Memorial Day issue, jurors wanted to work that day, then bam, Tony is called. I am sorry no exact time, was working. So that would make 3:07 to 3:08 for Tony on the stand.

I'll try to see if PattyG's videos have time shown on the screen. Here is her link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#g/u

ETA: no the videos do not have time and date stamps. :(

ETA AGAIN: It was the later seconds of 3:06 to 3:07 according to posts.

Tomorrow, if you're watching, keep a little notepad by you side if possible and jot down times.

REAL TIME clock ORLANDO:
(while watching live online, I keep a 2nd window up of this clock (reduced in size to show only time) and place it right above the action video)

Fifth, I'm ashamed to admit I've had my notepad next to my computer for two days, and didn't think to use it today. :loser: Yesterday, I was glued to my monitor and posted the times online as they came up. Bad day I guess. So tired. :blushing:

housemouse, the phrase Tony first used to describe why he played hooky from classes on June 17th: "I didn't want to leave my bed", after mentioning Casey had spent the night on the 16th. He even had a shy, sheepish grin but he was trying to be polite. :innocent:

I THINK Tony was in at approximately 3:06. I remembered looking at the clock at work, and trying to sneak listen, lol. 3:06 was the latest, at 3:04 Judge Perry was not at his seat, at 3:05 he was and briefly ran through the Memorial Day issue, jurors wanted to work that day, then bam, Tony is called. I am sorry no exact time, was working. So that would make 3:07 to 3:08 for Tony on the stand.

I'll try to see if PattyG's videos have time shown on the screen. Here is her link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#g/u

ETA: no the videos do not have time and date stamps. :(

ETA AGAIN: It was the later seconds of 3:06 to 3:07 according to posts.

It looks like the clock on the courtroom wall shows 3:05 when Tony walks in. The clock clearly shows the time but my eyes are not that great.

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

We're attempting to keep a list of the WITNESS NAMES each day and the exact TIME they are SWORN IN.

While watching the proceedings, would you kindly jot down these details and post them when convenient or collect them and post after the trial recesses for the day.
We'd appreciate it.:thumb:

Direct link to the REAL TIME clock for ORLANDO:

(while watching online, I keep a 2nd window open of this clock, reduced in size to show only time, and place it right above the Live Stream)

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

We're attempting to keep a list of the WITNESS NAMES each day and the exact TIME they are SWORN IN.

While watching the proceedings, would you kindly jot down these details and post them when convenient or collect them and post after the trial recesses for the day.
We'd appreciate it.:thumb:

Direct link to the REAL TIME clock for ORLANDO:

(while watching online, I keep a 2nd window open of this clock, reduced in size to show only time, and place it right above the Live Stream)

Thank you Fifth for the Orlando time clock. I don't know how I've missed this in the previous posts. I've got it up and will try my best to get some exact times for you today.

Fifth, i'm just back from the drop off's. Will keep list from here on out. I've got the real time clock up on one of my screens.

Here's what I have so far. Probably more than you need, but I would rather give you more than you need than not enough!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

8:54:18 am - KC enters the courtroom.
9:01:50 am - Tony L. (KC's former boyfriend) enters the courtroom.
9:03:19 am - Baez starts questioning Tony L. (I didn't see him getting sworn in).

9:20:48 am - Redirect examination of Tony L. by the SA.
9:27:41 am - Re-cross examination of Tony L. by Baez.
9:28:45 am - The judge told Tony L. that he could stand down, but he is not excused. He is to stay in the courthouse.

9:29:24 am - George Anthony (KC's father) sworn in.

11:31:57 am - Re-cross examination of George Anthony by Baez.
11:34:51 am - Ricardo Morales (ex boyfriend/friend of KC) is sworn in.

Hi guys,

Ricardo Morales, ICA's ex boyfriend. Sworn in at 11:34 and 51 seconds EDT.

Ricardo referenced photo of Caylee in the shirt she was found in, and pointed out she had a bruise at that time. Sidebar called right after, photo not spoken of again.

Upon reading the above posts, I see my times for events are slightly different from the others', but only by seconds, not minutes. I didn't see everything, so I'll put down what I was able to get:

Judge entered: 9:00:01 AM

Jury entered: about 9:01:36

Anthony L.: arrived to witness stand chair at 9:01:36 (he was sworn in yesterday only)

I missed after this until:

George A. on stand after recess: 11:17:37

Ricardo M. sworn in: 11:34:24 (I think I jotted this at the beginning of the swearing in, not the end)

Afternoon session beginning.

RM, ICA's ex boyfriend returned to the stand: 1:32 53 seconds. EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members