James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

We know that the Rs as well as many others, including "suspects" like Santa Bill, LHP and family, etc. gave samples, so I assume it didn't match any of them either. I wonder if the Rs' "morning visitors" gave samples.
I want to know if the Stine's gave samples. If there are that many samples on the wrist bindings, more than one person helped with the staging.
Since it doesn't match the panty DNA, Does this push the male DNA we know about further away and more likely to be artifact (left during manufacture or gotten from a party guest who touched a stager's hand?)
Here is a better overview:

6 unique and unidentified genetic profiles – 5 males and one female.
DNA from fingernails belonging to JonBenet
Left fingernails – unidentified male #1
Right fingernails – unidentified male #2 and female (JonBenet could not be excluded as a contributor)
Waistband, seams, and crotch of panties (Distal Stain 007-2) CODIS - unidentified male #3
TDNA waistband of leggings matching DS 007-2 male #3
TDNA on wrist bindings – male #4
TDNA garrote – male #5

ETA: The highest quality DNA at 10 markers is Distal Stain 007-2
All other DNA is weaker

Here is a better overview:

6 unique and unidentified genetic profiles – 5 males and one female.
DNA from fingernails belonging to JonBenet
Left fingernails – unidentified male #1
Right fingernails – unidentified male #2 and female (JonBenet could not be excluded as a contributor)
Waistband, seams, and crotch of panties (Distal Stain 007-2) CODIS - unidentified male #3
TDNA waistband of leggings matching DS 007-S male #3
TDNA on wrist bindings – male #4
TDNA garrote – male #5

So basically- the fingernail DNA must be discounted because of Mayer's contaminated clippers. And as JB cannot be excluded as a contributor, she may very well be the female. So we have nothing new there.

Thank you, James Kolar. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, sir.

Thank you, Tricia.

So basically- the fingernail DNA must be discounted because of Mayer's contaminated clippers. And as JB cannot be excluded as a contributor, she may very well be the female. So we have nothing new there.

That's the first thing I thought - did it match the contaminated clippers...

I don't know how else he could have gotton the information out there without writing a book-his power point presentation with ML was 8 hrs long & if I heard right the book is over 500 pges long.I don't think all the interviews he does or will do can cover all that.This is JMO

I hope there will be another interview once we have a chance to read the book....also, we could get better answers if questions were submitted in advance.

Anyone here know much about electric train tracks? Different gauges, how the ends are put together, etc.

You are right on "track". Yes pun intended. LOL

That's the first thing I thought - did it match the contaminated clippers...
The book mentions that DNA was allegedly obtained from 8 previous autopsies and it did not match.
I would have to see all the lab reports before I was totally convinced but it does seem to invalidate the clippers as a point of contamination.

Heyya DeeDee249

Re: Distal Stain 007-2

JF mentioned that samples were taken from 7 or 8 previous autopsys.
No match.

DB article mentions the figure of 160.

"Kolar was hired by Boulder D.A. Mary Keenan Lacy in the spring of 2004 and stepped into the lead investigator role a year later. It was around that time that scientists at a Denver crime lab found a 10th marker from a DNA sample taken from JonBenet’s underwear. The tiny sample, which couldn’t be identified earlier in the investigation, was likely saliva from a cough or sneeze, according to reports, and didn’t match DNA from anyone in the immediate Ramsey family. Nor did it match any of the other 160 possible suspects looked into by authorities."

Was Albert Marks ever tested? The pageant president of the Miss West Virginia pageants?

Q, What transcript mentions the tape being on JBR's legs? vs lips

Q, What transcript mentions the tape being on JBR's legs? vs lips

JR: She was laying on the blanket, and the blanket was kind of folded around her legs. And her arms were tied behind her head, and there was some pieces of black tape*(inaudible)*on her legs, and her head was cocked to the side.
TT:*(Inaudible)
JR: I’m all right.
TT: I know this is*(inaudible)*after you found JonBenet, and*(inaudible)*if you would, where was Fleet at when that happened?

Cynic, Is it possible for you to give us a hint as to the books ideas on Burke? TIA

Was Albert Marks ever tested? The pageant president of the Miss West Virginia pageants?

http://jonbenet-ramsey.com/facts.php

26. ... "At the pageant's Fiftieth Anniversary Celebration and a reunion of former Miss West Virginas in June 1993, held in West Virgina, Patsy and her sister. Pam, did a performance together and sang "A Gershwin Melody." Little JonBenet. who was only three-and-a-half at the time, was in the audience that night and watch her mommy and aunt on stage. The president of the Miss America Pageant. Mr. Albert Marks, said that he had met a little blond angel in a pretty pink dress who looked to him like a future Miss America, He was talking about JonBenet."

Anyone here know much about electric train tracks? Different gauges, how the ends are put together, etc.

I don't post, but I read this thread often. I've always held the belief that BDI. I remember reading an article back when police wanted to requestion BR; one of the people making a comment on the article mentioned BR, his train tracks and an applied electrical source. I googled the article and found the comment again and would link it, but I don't know if it's allowed or really how it would be of any help; it just surprised me that the new book being discussed tonight may also discuss the marks on JBR as coming from the toy train tracks.

There was absolutely no evidence he was in Boulder that night (or ever), or I am sure he might have been.

You can't investigate as a suspect every person who ever saw JB. You have to start with people who were known to be in Boulder. And especially with people who were known to be actually in the house at the time.

And until the killer is NAMED (and it doesn't look like we are any closer to that, though I'd hoped the "big reveal" might have provided that) - the above suspects must remain suspects. NO one is cleared in an unsolved murder.

Thanks for the info. What about Don Paugh, who wired a float with music, Burke's boy scout troop, John Andrew's friends, Melinda, or any of Jonbenet's photographers? Just want to make sure these people are cleared if innocent.

Thanks for the info. What about Don Paugh, who wired a float with music, Burke's boy scout troop, John Andrew's friends, Melinda, or any of Jonbenet's photographers? Just want to make sure these people are cleared if innocent.

None of these people had a thing with this case.

Had there been one iota of evidence these people would have been put through the ringer

I read that Patsy used to fight a lot with Jonbenet, one time about combing her hair and ended up cutting it! Makes me think it could have been rage if Patsy did it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back