GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

I agree thumbtack... I think it was most likely the tuesday before he went missing? (would fit with the thursday drop off thing and the wal mart part of the story)

but I am so confused!

Also on Friday, a local car dealer told WFTV that Porter bought a new, tan Hyundai Elantra on Tuesday, paid with cash and hadn't even seen the car. Porter picked it up at another dealership an hour away, said the car dealer.
The car dealer, from "Lee Credit Now," also said that Perdomo wanted to drop his other car, a white Mitsubishi Lancer, at a local Walmart while he took a trip to Florida.
"He's not proven guilty. That's all I can tell you," said Deb Nowak. "He's just a quiet man, was raised here all his life. Everybody says he's a sweetheart."
The local car dealer said police confiscated the white Lancer for evidence. He also said Porter was disheveled and told the car dealer he had a family emergency.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wftv-talks-mom-woman-who-police-say-had-contact-mi/nKPx5/

Lisa, who did not want to give her last name, said Jerry Perdomo had been staying with her up until the night he disappeared.
"He said he was meeting a friend and I wish I could remember that friend's name," said Lisa.The 31-year-old woman said that she had a relationship with Perdomo, 31, and that for the last 10 months he had been visiting her once a month.
She said Perdomo told her on the night of Feb. 16 that he was going out to meet a friend and that he would take her to dinner when he returned. But he never came back.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30536929/detail.html#ixzz1nLozHc27

so we have him there on the 16th and his phones go out (oh... and she did not know he was married...until just recently)

next morning at 8 am ish his car is dropped off...

than tuesday the 20th this couple pays cash for a sight unseen car for an emergency trip to florida saying they want to leave their old one at wal mart :eek:

The Portland Press Herald is reporting that Porter and Nowak bought a new car sight-unseen from a Bangor car dealer this week and then drove to another town to pick it up. The duo asked for directions to the nearest Walmart saying they wanted to leave their old car there because they had to drive to Florida for an emergency.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30536929/detail.html#ixzz1nLpV3tWk

I am still confused but it is making a bit more sense

So, the car that was left at the Walmart appears to be Perdomo's rental. Yikes.

I was getting confused cuz in the wftv article (Nurse quoted #55 post) it said Perdomo wanted to drop his other car off at Walmart. They must've meant Porter.

Slightly O/T, but naturally the gf "didn't know he was married until just recently". Ohhhh Kaaaaay.

I think the couple decided to dump their car when Jerry's missing case hit the media.

How far did these two drive over this last week? I sincerely hope that LE has asked for cell records and that they are looking into where they have been.

Also I am going to ask again, did "Lisa" report him missing when he didn't return and his phone turned off? Wasn't she concerned about him?

I think that drugs may be involved here; but Jerry deserves to be found.

I will be gone for the weekend. I have my phone tonight and in the morning. I hope that Jerry is found soon!

If this is how his wife found out about his girlfriend (by going missing) I am very sorry for her...JMO

How far did these two drive over this last week? I sincerely hope that LE has asked for cell records and that they are looking into where they have been.

Also I am going to ask again, did "Lisa" report him missing when he didn't return and his phone turned off? Wasn't she concerned about him?

I think that drugs may be involved here; but Jerry deserves to be found.
I wonder if he was a drug runner (mule). Florida to Maine by car.

Here is the timeline from what I have been about to gather from all the links listed on this thread.
Let me know if there are errors...thanks!

Wed. 2/15/12 - Jerry P leaves FL for Bangor Maine in rental car leaving wife and kids at home.

Thurs. 2/16/12- According to unnamed girlfriend in Maine, this is the day she last saw JP. He left her house to visit friends was suppose to return an hour later to go out for dinner but never did. This is also the day of the last text his wife received from him.

Fri. 2/17/12 - Walmart security video shows JP's rental car being dropped off at 8:15 am by a non identifiable male.

Sun. 2/19/12 - JP is scheduled to be back at work but doesn't show.

Tues. 2/21/12 - Porter and Nowak purchase new car in Bangor sight unseen for $5,000. The two drive to Oakland to pick new car. Ask dealer for location of a Walmart so they can leave their old car there while they make a trip to FL. Dealer allows them to leave old car at the Oakland dealership instead.

Wed. 2/22/12 - First news reports come out on missing fire fighter.

Thurs. 2/23/12 - Car dealer sees news reports about couple wanted for questioning and contacts LE.

Fri. 2/24/12 - WESH interviews girlfriend. She says JP has been visiting once a month for the last 10 months. States she only recently found out he was married and that JP knew both Porter and Nowak but does not know if that is who he was meeting when he left her house on the 16th.

Fri. 2/24/12 - LE reports that Porter and Nowak have been located and spoken with.

How odd that his car is parked at Walmart days before the couple asks about Walmart at the dealer...not a bright move on their part if they had left his car there...what IS it with Walmart and crimes, anyway??

Hmmmm.........
'Lisa' says he has TWO cell phones. Now, why would a family man have two cell phones? Wonder how many cell phones his wife knew about?

http://wap.wesh.com/wap/news/text.j...1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

This link's a repeat of above, but it makes me wonder....what's with all the ties in Maine? Is he originally from there, or what? It's weird that he supposedly went there to visit 2 friends, yet the gf said he had been staying with her. The night he disappeared, she said he was going out to meet a friend, but she doesn't know the friend's name. Now they're saying Daniel & Cheyanne knew him. How/why does he know so many people in Maine?

I'm wondering about that too. I assume the "2 friends" he was supposedly going to visit was a lie to cover the affair...I'd think the wife would have had names for those friends. But how did he know Daniel and Cheyanne? It doesn't sound like he met them through Lisa.

I really wonder if his wife knows more than has been said. What kind of friends did she think he was visiting once a month for 10 months?

How odd that his car is parked at Walmart days before the couple asks about Walmart at the dealer...not a bright move on their part if they had left his car there...what IS it with Walmart and crimes, anyway??

Are Walmart's open 24 hours? Maybe their parking lots are a place where a car could be left for days without being noticed--like an airport parking lot without an incriminating parking receipt. It does seem like the name "Walmart" shows up in a lot of the cases I've read here.

Here is the timeline from what I have been about to gather from all the links listed on this thread.
Let me know if there are errors...thanks!

Wed. 2/15/12 - Jerry P leaves FL for Bangor Maine in rental car leaving wife and kids at home.

Thurs. 2/16/12- According to unnamed girlfriend in Maine, this is the day she last saw JP. He left her house to visit friends was suppose to return an hour later to go out for dinner but never did. This is also the day of the last text his wife received from him.

Fri. 2/17/12 - Walmart security video shows JP's rental car being dropped off at 8:15 am by a non identifiable male.

Sun. 2/19/12 - JP is scheduled to be back at work but doesn't show.

Tues. 2/21/12 - Porter and Nowak purchase new car in Bangor sight unseen for $5,000. The two drive to Oakland to pick new car. Ask dealer for location of a Walmart so they can leave their old car there while they make a trip to FL. Dealer allows them to leave old car at the Oakland dealership instead.

Wed. 2/22/12 - First news reports come out on missing fire fighter.

Thurs. 2/23/12 - Car dealer sees news reports about couple wanted for questioning and contacts LE.

Fri. 2/24/12 - WESH interviews girlfriend. She says JP has been visiting once a month for the last 10 months. States she only recently found out he was married and that JP knew both Porter and Nowak but does not know if that is who he was meeting when he left her house on the 16th.

Fri. 2/24/12 - LE reports that Porter and Nowak have been located and spoken with.

New/different details about the car per the latest update on ClickOrlando:

Pelkey said Porter and Nowak bought a Hyundai Elantra, around approximately $5,000 from another Lee Credit Now office and picked up the car from the Oakland office around 2 or 3 p.m. Tuesday.

Porter originally asked for directions to the Oakland Walmart so he could leave the old car in that lot, but Pelkey said he offered to let them leave their old car at the dealership until they came back from a trip to his grandfather's in Connecticut. Pelkey said they told him they would be back by Thursday to pick it up.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/In...sing/-/1637132/8990004/-/3kddudz/-/index.html

Hmmmm.........
'Lisa' says he has TWO cell phones. Now, why would a family man have two cell phones? Wonder how many cell phones his wife knew about?

The only thing I can think of is that one is a burner phone to conduct illegal activities....maybe drug running????

I was going to comment on the fact that he has two cell phones as well. I know there are some professions where people have a separate cell phone for work but I doubt a fireman would. It definitely sounds like this is a drug deal gone bad. And like someone else said, where did this young couple get $5000 cash to buy a new car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back