Kathleen Savio & Stacy Peterson

I wish Jan !
I wanted her convicted and he NEEDS to be as it WILL happen again
Women seem to get beaten up , killed or disappear when he's around .

I wish they would find poor Stacy ..I hope her last moments weren't painful and terrible .
Looking at what Kathleen went thru -
I think he did it alone just like with Kathleen . If he's alone he has total control and he knows no one will talk .
The man never shuts up about anything else ..except anything important .

Wow--it never occurred to me that the blue barrel might have just been a distraction to make LE look in the wrong places for Stacy. Good theory. Drew is pretty sly, but every killer makes a mistake somewhere. I don't know. I haven't followed this case closely.

I can see Nick Nolte or even Gary Busey (whom I can't stand) playing Drew P. You're right, Rob Lowe is too cute and nice to portray this evil bag of carp.

He was pretty un-cute in the movie...I guess that's called "good acting".

I've been searching for the original Stacy Peterson thread but I can only find the "news" thread. Where did the other one go? Can someone point me to it please?

I've been searching for the original Stacy Peterson thread but I can only find the "news" thread. Where did the other one go? Can someone point me to it please?

Here ya go :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133"]Stacy Peterson - MISSING - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just now really hearing about this case, I watched the movie last night, Rob Lowe doesn't look like peterson at all, but however he did portray peterson good, i now have a mental image of what peterson is like as a person....I was really young when Stacy went missing so I'm guessing since peterson's trail is coming up soon we're hearing more and more about him- I'm going to research more and more about these cases- both of these women are beautiful....has his first 2 wives spoke out any? just wondering what happened to them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back