TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE are making a mistake when it comes to not giving any info. I understand keeping some of it closed.. hmm what are every-ones elses opinion on this.

If they think she could still be alive and hidden, they may not want the perp spooked and kill her out of fear.

Ok so what does that tell ya????SHE KNEW THE PERSON!!!!!!!!She would not walk off with a stranger into the woods im sorry..She knows the guy!

If the person responsible didnt have to report to work till 10 even 9, he still had time to bury her and get his but to werk tossing her things as he went..

JMO

Then what's the blood all about? I guess I'm assuming whatever caused the blood happened before Holly was walked into the woods.
IF it did, she would have already struggled with the perp back on the lawn or car port area, and would not have been just walking into the woods with the perp. Wouldn't she be thrashing around, trying to pull away, screaming, something?
I just don't get it.

There is too much info we don't know to draw any conclusions, though.

As far as books go, I wouldn't even know she had books since she was taking tests that day, except I remember them saying at the beginning to let them know if you find books or purse. I think she had a backpack, makes more sense.

Since the cat is out of the bag on MSM, it has been known in many circles that Holly wasn't the first attempt of this perp.
In fact, Heather might not be the only other intended victim.
The perp has who he wanted now, and was successful.
If he was looking for someone to kill, he could have killed before, IMO.
I don't think this is a serial killer LE is looking for.
This is someone totally off the grid, in every way.
All JMO

I have a feeling her holding on to her purse and books is like holding to her life, as long as she did not drop them she did not have to admit how serious her condition was.

I dont think you have time to think all that out you go into survival mode you fight. she is in here own yard her brother is home....

She wouldnt fear someone she knows

JMO

I have a feeling her holding on to her purse and books is like holding to her life, as long as she did not drop them she did not have to admit how serious her condition was.
Just wanted to say good thoughts.

If you were startled or grabbed or attacked wouldn't you drop everything and try and fight off attacker especially if you had been cut??? I think this is weird that nothing but flecks of blood were found. I wonder exactly how much she was carrying?

No. but then again, I think her books, phone, and that kind of stuff was recovered in the car. I do not believe that the papers from the woods are connected. I think the perp was in the trees right off the drive and approached her when she was placing the items in her car. Then ambushed her, hit her once or twice, cut himself in the process, and walked her to the woods while she was still semi stunned. The lunch holder (for lack of a better word) was likely fastened around her wrist or shoulder with a loop or strap of some sort, and she just hadn't put it in the car yet.

I think she had a backpack on her back and the lunch purse was in it, along with her books, and her regular purse was over her shoulder. Remember LE told the searchers to keep an eye out for her books.. so her books ARE missing.

I don't think the person who grabbed onto Heather's arm then ran frightened when she dropped her lamp and screamed is the same person in Holly's disappearance.

Maybe he said he needed help or something and started leading her to woods as if he was a hunter needing help and when they got closer to woods he grabbed her and started dragging her and she screamed. He may also have cut himselfnand told her he had an accident in woods or something and told her his frIend needed help or whatever to get her to woods. Ifnhe knew she was a nursing student he would know she would probably help someone who was bleeding??? IMO

If they she could still be alive and hidden, they may not want the perp spooked and kill her out of fear.
but this guy has to know they are looking for him. I understand not releasing some evidence. But they are releasing nothing. No 911 call, no info on what brother saw. just nothing.

I think she had a backpack on her back and the lunch purse was in it, along with her books, and her regular purse was over her shoulder. Remember LE told the searchers to keep an eye out for her books.. so her books ARE missing.

Is there a link for that? I'm not really doubting you, I just don't recall seeing that they were looking for her books.

Then what's the blood all about? I guess I'm assuming whatever caused the blood happened before Holly was walked into the woods.
IF it did, she would have already struggled with the perp back on the lawn or car port area, and would not have been just walking into the woods with the perp. Wouldn't she be thrashing around, trying to pull away, screaming, something?
I just don't get it.

There is too much info we don't know to draw any conclusions, though.

Oh im sure there are a million things we dont know.
But im willing to bet my last dollar that she knows this guy! JMO

Is there a link for that? I'm not really doubting you, I just don't recall seeing that they were looking for her books.

Check back on WIll nunlys tweets
It was stated by an official to the searchers before they departed:

Look for schools books, a purse and anything feminine.

Check back on WIll nunlys tweets
It was stated by an official to the searchers before they departed:

Look for schools books, a purse and anything feminine.
This perp is not skilled and I'm thinking that HB left a trail of her stuff so someone can find her. Just little here and there to get them in her direction.

Oh im sure there are a million things we dont know.
But im willing to bet my last dollar that she knows this guy! JMO

Oh I definitely think she knows the perp too, but I thought you were saying she walked toward the woods unsuspecting of his intentions. That's why I asked what about the blood and what we think was a struggle of some kind on the lawn before walking to the woods.
At the point of the perp leading her to the woods, the gig would have been up per his intentions.

I don;t think she would had her backpack on if she was getting ready to drive:waitasec:

I dont think you have time to think all that out you go into survival mode you fight. she is in here own yard her brother is home....

She wouldnt fear someone she knows

JMO

Survival is actually one of three modes: fight, flight, or freeze. For example, when I was kidnapped at age 12, I froze, only coming to the fight stage later. By which time, it was preety much too late, and if it hadn't been for a persistent LEO and a good friend, I wouldn't be sitting here today. I knew the persons that abducted me, however I didn't trust them, and the fact that they showed up where they did when they did immediately raised my guard...and I still froze instead of fighting or fleeing. The guy that took her is described as 5'10-6'0 and close to 200 pounds. She is 5'3 and 110pounds. It may have occurred to her that cooperation was her best shot. Or she may have simply frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj