OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry for you that it took you a few months longer than I. I was shocked one day to 'go to work' and be locked out, after contributing, from the heart..., time, money, family, oh vey..... I was hurt.....I hated to turn away from participating but those that claim to want to help Sharon the most have, because of their need for control, glory, I don't know what, have pushed those that really DO care away. Sharon (or whatever her real name is) I believe, sees all of this, she and God know the true intentions of all those involved...some day we will know. Sad that some have thrown a wrench in it, but, there are some situations we just have to shake the sand off our sandals and step forward, move on.

So much respect for you! And all of you who have contributed only to continually be shut out. I need to shut up, there is really so much more I really want to say......I am a mod here now and need to behave, can't spout off and tempt things like I used to....not always easy.

Thank you Christine for your kind words. The banning occurred a couple of months ago, but I set aside any personal affront in an effort to try and keep the case moving forward. This most recent incident involving the David Dial letter was the last straw and I finally have blown my top. It looks like several of us have been feeling the same way and just needed to have someone break the ice. I am glad that our feelings are out in the open now.

They shut it down as soon as I read the letter I assume was to Hollow from Dial. I finished reading it then the forum was gone or moved. That was strange.
If you actually have read the letter from your own computer it is just possible that it still exists in your temporary internet files (if you look in the right set of them.) Copies of temp internet files folder are often kept in more than one place on the hard drive and even when people think their tenp files are erased they often are actually still there in many cases.

If you find the info you might bring it up and then copy and paste the info to a text file or do a screen shot of the info.

Just a thought

I have not went back far enough to learn the cause for the frustration which I think I saw in some of the recent posts. I am just sorry something evidently went wrong.

I am sorry to see any case lose such talented individuals. I have not been working this case myself but I was hoping some of you might eventually crack it by doing that very tedious regular research that often needs to be done offline in libraries and newspaper archives etc. Some of you seem exceptionally talented at the work at hand. I can understand that no one wants to be jerked around so I won't try to change anyones mind about dropping off the case. I do want to say thanks for all the hard work you have done (someone somewhere should be saying thank you and I did not see it happening so I said it.) What you did was not wasted (in my opinion) because you did it to be doing the right thing and not because you would gain from it in some way. When someone does things to be doing the right thing I believe it enriches all of us, lifts us a little higher than we were and sets a good example too.

I'm very computer illiterate. I don't know where to look. PM me and maybe step by step instruction may work. I have to go 2 work but will check this evening.
It is my opinion that Dial was full of BS in the letter. He said that Floydd actually got Sharon from a heroin addict I believe that Overdosed. He also tried to distance himself from Floydd as if he didn't want him around after awhile. He met Floydd in prison and Dials grandmother or mother ( I can't recall which) kind of adopted Floydd as family. As for the money that was paid out by Dial for Floydds bond was money he Dial saved up from Veteran pay. (I don't buy that one @ all). He also told Kristy she could send money to him at prison and could ask him more questions.Sorry I don't have too much photographic memory but I didn't believe all the stuff that was in the letter. Why would he tell a complete stranger the true facts?:waitasec:
1st Kristy writes letters to Floydd in prison now to Dial in prison.
I wouldn't have gone to the site if I knew who was behind it. I registered and had to give too much info, even my home address. A red flag should have gone off! :mad: Please learn from my mistake and if a forum wants your address do not give it out!

If you actually have read the letter from your own computer it is just possible that it still exists in your temporary internet files (if you look in the right set of them.) Copies of temp internet files folder are often kept in more than one place on the hard drive and even when people think their tenp files are erased they often are actually still there in many cases.

If you find the info you might bring it up and then copy and paste the info to a text file or do a screen shot of the info.

Just a thought

I'm very computer illiterate. I don't know where to look. PM me and maybe step by step instruction may work. I have to go 2 work but will check this evening. . .

Unfortunately it may be 16 to 24 hours before I can PM you anything because I too must do some things and may not be available until the following day sometime.

In the meantime :
One way to view the files is to open internet explorer and go to your internet options and in the options in the general tab look for temporary internet files section and then click the settings button which should show you a window with a "view files" button, click that button to view the files. Look for files with the browser logo and files with the image icon. You may want to copy-N-paste the files to another folder to be better able to open and/or preview the files.

Note: For reasons of my own I am not using the most current browser version available but I don't think the steps are all that different for the latest versions.

I think, as easy as it is to do, that other posters on here should also be able to help guide you in finding the files in case I am not easily available when you are looking for them. PM me if you get stuck. Soon as I get free I will answer.

I might be on for a little bit before 1 pm CST and then not again until 11 pm CST tomorrow. My shedule is subject to change and so after tomorrow I may just possibly have more time.

I'm very computer illiterate. I don't know where to look. PM me and maybe step by step instruction may work. I have to go 2 work but will check this evening.
It is my opinion that Dial was full of BS in the letter. He said that Floydd actually got Sharon from a heroin addict I believe that Overdosed. He also tried to distance himself from Floydd as if he didn't want him around after awhile. He met Floydd in prison and Dials grandmother or mother ( I can't recall which) kind of adopted Floydd as family. As for the money that was paid out by Dial for Floydds bond was money he Dial saved up from Veteran pay. (I don't buy that one @ all). He also told Kristy she could send money to him at prison and could ask him more questions.Sorry I don't have too much photographic memory but I didn't believe all the stuff that was in the letter. Why would he tell a complete stranger the true facts?:waitasec:
1st Kristy writes letters to Floydd in prison now to Dial in prison.
I wouldn't have gone to the site if I knew who was behind it. I registered and had to give too much info, even my home address. A red flag should have gone off! :mad: Please learn from my mistake and if a forum wants your address do not give it out!

THanks for posting what you remember of the letter, dottiesrainbow! I am guessing it is mainly lies, also.

THanks for posting what you remember of the letter, dottiesrainbow! I am guessing it is mainly lies, also.

If the letter is even real...any of them. I am starting to wonder. JMO, FWIW.

If the letter is even real...any of them. I am starting to wonder. JMO, FWIW.

I am thinking the same thing that the dial letter is a figment of someones imagination.So this guy Dial is in jail asking for money to give information
that letter needs to be given to LE If this person knowns of felony that was commented and is trying for money.....the only information that old Dial could sell is the name.......looks like he (dial) wants to distance himself from Floyd for this reason.

I am thinking the same thing that the dial letter is a figment of someones imagination.So this guy Dial is in jail asking for money to give information
that letter needs to be given to LE If this person knowns of felony that was commented and is trying for money.....the only information that old Dial could sell is the name.......looks like he (dial) wants to distance himself from Floyd for this reason.

The letter is real, ask those who took the time to view it. Seek out law enforcement if you must, I have already done so, GO FOR IT.

...I have discussed this with my boyfriend and he supports me and says that from what he ahs read I may have been too sensitive about things but otherwise I was right. He too says and his words were "I challenge them to get those letters since there is presumtive copyright involved and the entering of my private space would be a crime and he would seek out the thieves" I hope this does not occur as it is not owrth it you those of you who have that intent.

Actually, the presumptive copyright, if existing at all, would lie with Dial as the author of the letter, not you. In fact, following this through to its logical conclusion, it is you who have infringed on Dial's copyright by posting this on your site. Now, I personally could not care less about Dial's rights, so post away as far as I am concerned.

No one is threatening to steal anything. Someone may have said that they would post the letters, but you make it sound like people are planning to break in your house and steal your panties! I know that I have copies of the letter (and have had for several weeks), yet I have no intention of distributing them. However, if others shared the letters after you briefly posted them, I would completely understand. The genie is out of the bottle.

No one is resentful or jealous of the fact that you have made advances in this case. In fact, I salute you on those advances and hope that you continue until Sharon's name is known and Michaels Hughes's fate is found. What has irritated me (and evidently many others) is your continued practice of using your discoveries as a power ploy. You act like a petulant child who threatens to take his ball home unless the other kids let him have his own way. Well, as far as I am concerned, I call your bluff. Take your ball, go home. I am through tolerating these antics.

Sharon Marshall lived her life with someone that kept the truth from her and went to extraordinary means to do so ! How far will you go?
By throwing out bones to individuals that care ,You are in bed with Floyd and Dial and must enjoy being the one in the middle.Your Boyfriend should be concerned about your writing letters to jail-birds.
Sharing information is what this site is about or did you miss that clue?
The letters that go back and forth from (lifers) are censored I am sure you are already on the radar.

No one is resentful or jealous of the fact that you have made advances in this case. In fact, I salute you on those advances and hope that you continue until Sharon's name is known and Michaels Hughes's fate is found. What has irritated me (and evidently many others) is your continued practice of using your discoveries as a power ploy. You act like a petulant child who threatens to take his ball home unless the other kids let him have his own way. Well, as far as I am concerned, I call your bluff. Take your ball, go home. I am through tolerating these antics.

I wanna grow up to be like you.

After all the ruckus on here and the slamming of my character I am not sure i will return.

I'm making sure that you won't return. You've been banned from Websleuths. I would have been happy to send you this information in an email, but you've deleted that information from your profile. Bye Bye.

Thanks, Jeana. Sorry that this thread has seemed to always require more attention from the admins than it should. Maybe it can continue now without the drama.

Thanks Jeana and thanks to Doogie, Christine and Tuffy (and anyone I missed) for standing up in this thread.

I don't want to abandon the Sharon thread and I like to feel "safe" when I post a random thought about her. Maybe we can all do this now and get back to what's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth