GUILTY NJ - Dreu Ferguson Sr, 58, found buried at his Millville home, 19 May 2009

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Body-Found-Buried-in-Backyard.html

The body of Drew Ferguson, 58, was discovered under the porch steps of his home on the 300 block of Maple Street in Millville, N.J.

Ferguson was found about 24-hours after his brother reported him missing.

The prosecuters think it is suspicious. No really! Wonder what made them think that? :)

Oh Paintr, maybe he could have killed and buried himself. LOL

Seriously, sometimes the wording of things just makes you wonder if anyone proofreads or edits any more.

Oh Paintr, maybe he could have killed and buried himself. LOL

Seriously, sometimes the wording of things just makes you wonder if anyone proofreads or edits any more.

I know! While I feel sorry for that poor man, the report had me chuckling. I wonder if his brother killed him or if he was genuinely looking for him.

geez, this is a little over a mile from where my youngest daughter lives and a couple miles from my oldest.

I figured it was the son when I read about it earlier on the news site. What a .

yeah, appears its the second time he's killed.

Dreu Ferguson Jr., 39, has been sentenced to life in prison for the May 2009 killing (found guilty of manslaughter) of his father, Dreu Ferguson Sr. He must serve at least 63 years for killing, then coating his father in lime and burying him under their house porch.

They'd had a fight which led to the killing. Over a teapot lid.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index...._man_sentenced_to_life_in_prison_in_2009.html

Attachments

• 17737852-mmmain-1.jpg
    17737852-mmmain-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 25
Wonder how he feels now about losing his temper over such a silly argument. Maybe he should be required to serve tea to the other prisoners while serving his 63-year sentence to remind him why he is incarcerated.

the murder happened a couple of blocks away from my youngest daughter. she was shocked to hear about it when it happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back