Drew Peterson tries to stop movie about him

I thought Rob Lowe did a wonderful job of showing the kind of person DP is. I do wish they had given him a gut, cause while he resembled DP, he still had the sexy RL body, and that is a compliment DP does not deserve. I was also disappointed in the after Stacy vanished part of the movie...I don't remember the house being searched the day after Stacy vanished...and the entire blue barrel just showing up for no reason in the bedroom...I remember when the info on the blue barrel came out, I don't recall them moving it from the bedroom.....but maybe I am mistaken....I think maybe it would have been better as a two night event, cause they had to totally rush the after Stacy and Drew got together part, and the Stacy vanished part....but the general idea got across in all parts of the movie.

Agree, it could have been longer to give more continuity for those who haven't followed the case. However Stacy's disappearance is unresolved and still an ongoing case, and perhaps details were omitted for that reason. The inference was definitely there, that Drew Peterson was responsible for both Kathleen's death and Stacy being missing.

MOO

Agree, it could have been longer to give more continuity for those who haven't followed the case. However Stacy's disappearance is unresolved and still an ongoing case, and perhaps details were omitted for that reason. The inference was definitely there, that Drew Peterson was responsible for both Kathleen's death and Stacy being missing.

MOO

I agree, and maybe the fact that Stacy's case is still unresolved was the reason for rushing her part of the movie some.....kinda hard to show things as fact when nobody knows the fact. I also agree, the inference was very clear......

I loved the movie. I look forward to the sequel, when we see him blogging from Death Row.

I agree, and maybe the fact that Stacy's case is still unresolved was the reason for rushing her part of the movie some.....kinda hard to show things as fact when nobody knows the fact. I also agree, the inference was very clear......

Before Stacy disappeared, conversations she had with others could be incorporated into the movie, based upon what they have told LE. However, afterward, most of everything else is speculation and hopefully someday charges will be brought against DP for her apparent death. In the meantime, it is only speculation as the investigation continues. Also hopefully, there will be a sequel after his conviction for Kathleen's death.........

MOO

I watch the movie again last night.
IF he said these words, then they may be more clues or did they just put it in the movie?
she is where she wants to be I do remember this one
she is on the beach with another guy are there 2 bodies???
I hope her head POPS up too now this one got to me,did he say that???

If you haven't gotten your fill of the Drew Peterson movie or haven't seen it yet, Lifetime will feature it again this evening at 8:00 (Eastern).

I did like the movie, but found it very choppy. It showed quite a bit of what kind of person Drew Peterson is, but I also felt it left out quite a bit. Being from the area there was so much going on that I felt was left out of the movie. Interestingly enough on our local news this morning they talked about the movie having an impact on potential future jurors. The response to that was, Drew Peterson conducted SO many interviews during all of this that having this movie released was no worse than all the attention he brought on himself with the interviews and his actions to the media everytime he left his house.

I did like the movie, but found it very choppy. It showed quite a bit of what kind of person Drew Peterson is, but I also felt it left out quite a bit. Being from the area there was so much going on that I felt was left out of the movie. Interestingly enough on our local news this morning they talked about the movie having an impact on potential future jurors. The response to that was, Drew Peterson conducted SO many interviews during all of this that having this movie released was no worse than all the attention he brought on himself with the interviews and his actions to the media everytime he left his house.

Thanks, KathyJ. I wish they could have included more details--I imagine they must have had to whittle the contents down because it all had to fit into a 2-hour slot.

Thanks, KathyJ. I wish they could have included more details--I imagine they must have had to whittle the contents down because it all had to fit into a 2-hour slot.

Yep, if they did everything we know on DP/SP/KS and others he may of
done away with, they movie would be a series of a week.........
The best reference on everything about this creep is at acandyrose.com
JMOO

Yep, if they did everything we know on DP/SP/KS and others he may of
done away with, they movie would be a series of a week.........
The best reference on everything about this creep is at acandyrose.com
JMOO

bolded by me.

thanks for the website !!

if anyone would consider recording/taping the movie (to either dvd or videotape--old school i know... but it works!), i would gladly pay for the materials and shipping to redhead's house !!

:crazy:

if anyone would consider recording/taping the movie (to either dvd or videotape--old school i know... but it works!), i would gladly pay for the materials and shipping to redhead's house !!

:crazy:

redheadedgal, I don't have the means of recording the show, or I would do it. I've noticed that these made-for-tv movies often end up for rent at Blockbuster, etc, so they must be for sale. Have you checked Amazon.com? It might be less expensive in the long run than having someone record and ship it to you, too! :seeya:

ETA: I looked for it at Amazon and didn't see it... : (

I've you checked Amazon.com? It might be less expensive in the long run than having someone record and ship it to you, too!

ETA: I looked for it at Amazon and didn't see it...

probably b/c the movie just came out on tv... might be 3 months before it shows up for sale... thanks for checking though!!

btw, shipping of a dvd/videptape is only about $5-6... cheaper than buying new i think... :seeya:

Yes and the movie makers forgot to tell about the neighbor being an alcoholic and miss using funds for the Stacy donation fund.

Yes I think Drew is Guilty but Stacy's family and the drucken neighbor make this a very hard case to figure out.

To whom are you referring?

I have followed this case since the day Stacy was reported missing and I have never, ever heard anything about a drunken neighbour. Am I correct in thinking you are referring to SB?

So i watched this movie last night, I'm just now hearing about drew peterson, i was really young when Stacy disappeared...so with him being on the news of course I'm curious, so I've been doing research. And I agree, Rob Lowe doesn't look anything like him-but however, he did portray a good Drew peterson, and the girl didn't really look like Stacy either-it was a good movie, I told my husband that he needs to watch it bc actually it reminds me of an officer who is on his dept who has this same attitude and has been married a few times....when is his trail exactly?

Untouchable - about Drew Peterson is airing right now on Lifetime. Just wanted to post this in case someone missed it the first few times like I did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back