HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch videos on my computer. In the article it talks about a strange and winding backroads trip that Holly's phone GPS shows. And then it says the phone info ends in a disturbing place. Does the video give more details about where that phone trail goes??

Carolyn, that info should be in tonight's segment...

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/holly-bobos-brother-tells-his-side-of-the-story

The reenactment above is very useful. For once we can see what Clint saw out the windows, etc.

It clarifies the dragged/led/walking detail

Clint seemingly did not call his mom about the people in the garage but instead his mom called him.

The cell phone ping trail info is new

Tracking dogs DID follow the trail, which abruptly stopped at the logging road

Searches were NOT begun immediately and people trampled all around the yard for hours, obliterating evidence.

The relationships between Clint and Drew and Holly was described.

I am trying so hard to put into words what I am feeling. I do not blame any of the searchers or even LE, but I feel like so many events or the universe conspired against Holly. Like, it seems like everything worked out perfectly for the perp and that is so frustrating. I HATE when they get lucky. It isn't fair. I am praying that all these clarifications and new info leads to an arrest or Holly being found :( The "No, why?" makes me so sad.

I am trying so hard to put into words what I am feeling. I do not blame any of the searchers or even LE, but I feel like so many events or the universe conspired against Holly. Like, it seems like everything worked out perfectly for the perp and that is so frustrating. I HATE when they get lucky. It isn't fair. I am praying that all these clarifications and new info leads to an arrest or Holly being found :( The "No, why?" makes me so sad.

I really couldn't have said it better myself. :(

The "No, why?" bothered me so much that I haven't stopped thinking about those words since I read them.

The more I'm told about this case, the less I think I know. And what I thought I knew was based on what I'd been told about this case in the first place.

Hm.

100_0460.jpg

Screen shot of the cell phone map. Looking forward to tonights coverage. Glad to see the case is still actively being worked.

Private team helps in Bobo case (Jackson Sun, from today; mostly background on the Wysocki investigative group)
---
Sheila Wysocki said her goal in each investigation is to organize the family.

“We develop information from the family, and they are to turn it over to the TBI,” she said in a phone interview Tuesday.
---
Kristin Helm, a spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said in an e-mail the bureau cannot comment on the information released by the private investigators.
more at the link above

The "No, why?" bothered me so much that I haven't stopped thinking about those words since I read them.

texasgirl, the "No, Why"? speaks volumes, imo.. These are the words that a compliant victim of the Silent Epidemic would say, imo. These words are spoken by many innocent abduction victims across the US almost daily, imo.. These victims are aware of the tragic results of complying with the abductors demands to leave the abduction site....

Why?

Why - Rascal Flatts [HD][Lyrics] - YouTube

And.....episode 3:

Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, deliberate path (wsmv.com)
---
What does it all mean? Wysocki's team believes all evidence points to a local abductor who appears to have been driving around the back roads with or without Bobo for at least an hour.

The abductor likely knew the family's regular schedule and had been watching Bobo, waiting for when she was about to leave for class.

But just because the person was local does not mean Bobo was killed and hidden in Parsons. In fact, there is a very strong theory that she was abducted and, of all things, sold into slavery
---
Channel 4 News will present even more exclusive information during a half-hour special Hunted: The Search For Holly Bobo coming up Sunday, May 12, at noon on Channel 4.
---
the rest, with video, at the link

Here we go with the "sold into slavery" theory...

Pffft. Shell game. Three episodes, no mention of blood evidence, the only physical proof Holly was forcibly abducted. Loose ends aplenty. Mention of an alleged "big hub in sex trafficking," two hours away. Would possibly become first instance of person stolen from own rural yard in front of an eyeball witness to be sold into sex slavery by a man wearing camouflage.

Anything's possible. Most things aren't probable. Or even very likely.

snipped & BBM

Bobo's abductor forgot to turn off her cell phone, so with the help of GPS tracking, the location of Bobo's phone - inside her purse - can be plotted on a map that traces a path through Parsons and through rural Decatur and Henderson counties.

The path appears winding but deliberate. There are no turnarounds, and the abductor even stops at a remote cemetery for about 15 minutes, according to cell phone records.

One final troubling piece of piece of evidence to digest is 11 days after Bobo's disappearance, her cell phone was found sitting right on busy Highway 641 north of Parsons, with the SIM card found just across the highway.

The placement of disposed evidence suggests the abductor was very familiar with the area and very calculated.

Then, as if the abduction route needed any more credibility, there were genuine clues found all along the route: a lunch box here, a notebook there, and a receipt near Interstate 40.

The abductor likely knew the family's regular schedule and had been watching Bobo, waiting for when she was about to leave for class.

Holly Bobo Search Slideshow 04/24/2011
http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...OTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH&Item=0

I am not so sure he forgot to turn off the cell phone. It could have been left on on purpose to cause confusion in which way they traveled from the house.......Pin here, ping there and here there, and her stuff was found here and there. After all said and done the LEOs may have not been sure if they traveled north east south or west.

She was taken on a Wednesday the 13.
Her cell phone found on Easter Sunday the 24th i figured when they said 11 days later it was found, so i assume it was the 24th Easter sunday.

By the highway 6-4-1

Me either! Just that one phrase, it is like we have a single piece to a puzzle.

I haven't been able to watch the videos...could anyone describe for me the tone of voice in which Holly said this?

"The path appears winding but deliberate. There are no turnarounds, and the abductor even stops at a remote cemetery for about 15 minutes, according to cell phone records.

"You'd have to know the roads not traveled. I believe you would have to know the community," Wysocki said.

Then, as if the abduction route needed any more credibility, there were genuine clues found all along the route: a lunch box here, a notebook there, and a receipt near Interstate 40."

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22135557/holly-bobos-abductor-traced-on-winding-deliberate-path

Me either! Just that one phrase, it is like we have a single piece to a puzzle.

I haven't been able to watch the videos...could anyone describe for me the tone of voice in which Holly said this?

We only hear her brother describe what he heard outside the window. He said the man was doing most of the talking and the Holly was crying but replying to him. The brother thought they were breaking up. The only actual words he could make out were 'no, why?' and he said them calmly, not like she screamed it or yelled. The tone was a hushed conversation. as he described it. http://www.wsmv.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong