FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly :eek:fftopic:
I also had a company long ago called
S.I.R.E.A.L.I.T.I.C.
We see things just a little bit... differently!

The slogan was:
Super Ingenious, Ridiculously Eccentric Approach, Let's Innovative Style Take It's Course! But you can call us SIREALISTIC for short!

So you could say I've been thinking outside of the box most of my life :)

Planned or accidental IMO disposal of a body would be of utmost importance. Therefore, I would opt for a close location for disposal of remains, as in somewhere nearer to DS condo.

A Witness seeing him at parents by 4:30PM(per Mark Nejames) doesn't give him much time to hide Michelle BEFORE taking the children to his parents....Trying to work this into my theory has made me rethink what DS2 immediately did that evening.

Its roughly about 30 minutes to his Parents home...

Where is the Hummer at this time.(would he leave it at the condo or call his parents/friend to come get it )

First I thought maybe his parents came running after a call that something happened and he needed help ASAP and they took the kids and his truck back to their home while DS2 takes the hummer but then that doesn't work with the witness's account unless his parents's neighbor only saw the kids and the truck but really didnt actually see Dale till sometimes later and just assumed he was there the whole time.

Then Michelle's mother calling Dales Parents home and DS2 wasn't there make me wonder if he was disposing of the hummer and Michelle at this time.

Maybe he did leave Michelle and hummer at the condo until he returned with his father/friend after dropping the children off but if the other witness that saw her hummer (4:30-5PM)at Sand Lake and Orange Blossom was correct he would have had to hurry...maybe dropping the kids off at about 4pm and returning to this area by 5PM..

It doesnt take long to just dump a body somewhere I quess but looks like DS2had a window of about 4 hours if he dropped the kids off at his parents and returning home while dumping the phone off in route before the police came back and searched his condo.

Would love to know what area DS2's phone pinged from when he called Yvonne back that evening.

Do we know what time he called Michelle's Mom?

A Witness seeing him at parents by 4:30PM(per Mark Nejames) doesn't give him much time to hide Michelle BEFORE taking the children to his parents....Trying to work this into my theory has made me rethink what DS2 immediately did that evening.

Its roughly about 30 minutes to his Parents home...

Where is the Hummer at this time.(would he leave it at the condo or call his parents/friend to come get it )

First I thought maybe his parents came running after a call that something happened and he needed help ASAP and they took the kids and his truck back to their home while DS2 takes the hummer but then that doesn't work with the witness's account unless his parents's neighbor only saw the kids and the truck but really didnt actually see Dale till sometimes later and just assumed he was there the whole time.

Then Michelle's mother calling Dales Parents home and DS2 wasn't there make me wonder if he was disposing of the hummer and Michelle at this time.

Maybe he did leave Michelle and hummer at the condo until he returned with his father/friend after dropping the children off but if the other witness that saw her hummer (4:30-5PM)at Sand Lake and Orange Blossom was correct he would have had to hurry...maybe dropping the kids off at about 4pm and returning to this area by 5PM..

It doesnt take long to just dump a body somewhere I quess but looks like DS2had a window of about 4 hours if he dropped the kids off at his parents and returning home while dumping the phone off in route before the police came back and searched his condo.

Would love to know what area DS2's phone pinged from when he called Yvonne back that evening.
Do we know what time he called Michelle's Mom?

BBM I think it is BECAUSE of the pings on his phone that the police have named him the only suspect. And I'm pretty certain in my own mind at least that they were using those pings (rather or added to Michelle's pings) to complete those searches at the onset.

Do we have a link that the parent's neighbours saw DS2 at their home at 4:30PM?

Why have they not searched Lake Conway, since that is where Michelle's cell phone was found?

The only reason I can come up with for not searching Lake Conway is that LE knows something very specific that we don't know regarding MP's final moments before her disappearance ...i.e. surveillance or other concrete evidence showing her alive and possibly even driving the hummer well past the area where the cell phone was found.

Otherwise, if that's NOT the case...then I don't get it either.
LE has kept so much 'close to the vest', as, IMO, they should.

Didn't LE say she was at the condo? Seems to me if they thought in anyway she might have been taken sooner they would have said so..............

IMHO, That depends on exactly what was actually 'seen' and what was 'assumed' (by association). IF a female were involved and had made themself out to 'appear' to be m, even going as far as putting on her hoody, at quick glance, even in a surveillance video, one could quickly assume it is m because, until they started thinking about the possibilities, they hadn't really looked that closely... If this was premeditated, how far one might go could be immeasurable.

Part of the goal of most premeditation is to pull off the perfect crime. THIS IS MOO

Have we ever determined if the white van in the surveillence video seen parked on the street in front of the house was the work van? Did he park the van there so that he could take the red truck out of the garage to take the children to his parent's that evening?

If it wasn't his work truck parked on the road, was it in the driveway? If he did take the red truck to his parent's house, did he have to shuffle vehicles to get it out of the garage that day? Wouldn't some of this shuffling be seen on the surveillence video?

If there was no vehicle shuffling, did he just drive the Hummer to his parent's with the children still strapped into their car seats in the back, perhaps sleeping?

MOO

BBM

In earlier discussion on 12/4, some determined that DS II's van appears to be a Chevy, but that the white van in the surveillance vid. appears to be a different make, such as a Dodge, with different taillights and door handles.

As with so many other details in this case, this isn't absolutely confirmed by a reputable source, such as LE.

BBM

In earlier discussion on 12/4, some determined that DS II's van appears to be a Chevy, but that the white van in the surveillance vid. appears to be a different make, such as a Dodge, with different taillights and door handles.

As with so many other details in this case, this isn't absolutely confirmed by a reputable source, such as LE.

Well it seems odd that two different white "work type" panel vans would be in front of the home or in the driveway within about a week of each other. Since it was a work van, was it interchangeable? Was the truck assigned to the worker on a permanent basis or was the worker assigned to a truck for each job they went on? Could the white van in front of the house that day have belonged to a co-worker, over at the house to catch the PC episode since DS2 was so proud of it that he told his friends to watch or tape it. *eyeroll. Or could he have changed out the work van the following day? Perhaps stating that it wasn't running properly?

MOO

I wonder if the bridge area down from Warren Park has been searched. It's on Daetwyler Rd and not far from DSjr's condo. Seems like it would be a easy place to hide something, drop something off, get rid of something and it's easy access from his condo and on Lake Conway.

A. Dale's Condo
B. Daetwyler Bridge
C. Nela Ave
D. Rose Blvd
E. Walden Palms Apts

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-28 at 1.14.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2011-12-28 at 1.14.18 PM.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 24
Respectfully snipped.

In my opinion, if you're privy to some evidence in this case that you can't reveal to the rest of us, then I hope you'll cut us some slack when we're a mile off the mark! :) To a certain extent, trying to "think outside the box" means that we have to risk sounding ridiculous when we present some ideas. And we're probably going to sound even more ridiculous to anyone who knows information that we don't have. But if we start worrying about sounding silly, that's going to stop the discussion pretty quickly! IMO

If you have come to a conclusion regarding this case, you should share your theory. We have all been influenced by the information published by MSM and LE. If you don't have MSM to back up your theory, state that on your post. It's speculation regardless how you came to that conclusion, JMO!

I wonder if the bridge area down from Warren Park has been searched. It's on Daetwyler Rd and not far from DSjr's condo. Seems like it would be a easy place to hide something, drop something off, get rid of something and it's easy access from his condo and on Lake Conway.

A. Dale's Condo
B. Daetwyler Bridge
C. Nela Ave
D. Rose Blvd
E. Walden Palms Apts

Great mapping link,TYVM! Using your map area and zooming in, I found this area to be of interest:
http://g.co/maps/r7x9m

Well what we do know is that he had at least two vehicles, the pickup and the white work van. When LE were there on the second night, the red pickup was in the garage. So where was the work van? Did he leave it on the street so that he could put the truck in the garage and then move the van into the driveway? Did he take the red truck out at all? There appears to be a white van on the road in front of the house parked behind a police car, and it's on the road in front of where the door to the house is, not the garage. It's quite possible that it is an LE vehicle.

So what we need to know is what was his regular parking habits. If he needed the van for work the next day, and he had been using it for work most of the week, wouldn't he just leave the pickup in the garage and park the van in the driveway so he wouldn't have to shuffle vehicles in the morning. Do we know if he had a single or double car garage and driveway. None of the pictures I've seen seem to show this.

Here is a screen cap of DS2 and the truck in the garage on the night of the search....

2r7n2m9.png

Screen caps from this link http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Respectfully snipped and BBM

DS2 and the officer are not standing in his garage. He lives in a right side unit that has only a single car garage.

Picture of DS2's unit: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/December4822.jpg

Google map with notes on DS2 condo. Must be blown up and shown in satellite mode: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

Note that the blue arrow points to the front door. (I've also seen the assessors picture that shows the same unit)

Respectfully snipped and BBM

DS2 and the officer are not standing in his garage. He lives in a right side unit that has only a single car garage.

Picture of DS2's unit: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/December4822.jpg

Google map with notes on DS2 condo. Must be blown up and shown in satellite mode: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

Note that the blue arrow points to the front door. (I've also seen the assessors picture that shows the same unit)

The pic in your quote IS a single car garage.......isn't it? Looks like it to me. :waitasec:

What are possible scenario's to account for the 42 min discrepancy between what DSII stated was the time MP arrived at his condo vs what the video shows? Why 4:00? What had he'd finish doing by then? Who did he call or visit during that time frame? This isn't a great deal of time, so IMO when YS called and he wasn't at DSSr's, he was finishing up. I keep rethinking the disposal scenario on the next day, but I'm leaning more towards going to work was an act of making everything seem normal.....part of a plan in motion.

The pic in your quote IS a single car garage.......isn't it? Looks like it to me. :waitasec:

I believe the picture is cutting off part of the garage perhaps. This is a picture of the condo from the tax appraiser's website.

Attachments

• DS Condo.JPG
    DS Condo.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 24
I believe the picture is cutting off part of the garage perhaps. This is a picture of the condo from the tax appraiser's website.

Thank you for posting this. I was looking for it. There are 3 units and only one of them has a single car garage which I believe is the neighbors with the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam