AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrinceSSa - please submit this page to LE. It is odd and the fact that it is hidden is hinky, in my opinion.

TIA,

Salem

Do you think this page is significant Salem?
Where do I send it to? Would you like to pass it to LE? I included a link in one of my earlier posts.

hmmn it looks to me that the page was possibly created by someone interested in seeing what goes on in TS FB land --anyone on FB can make their page unsearchable through the privacy options --JMO
What makes this particular one page of almost 2000 on TS' list look so ominous?

they take in abused, and abandoned children from birth to 18.

Could they have Gabriel?

It really caught my eye! I would like to see when that original fb page was created...which is why I also agree that LE should be alerted to that.

Do you think this page is significant Salem?
Where do I send it to? Would you like to pass it to LE? I included a link in one of my earlier posts.

I would gladly send it except I don't have facebook so I can't access the page.

Is there anyone on right now that would be willing to send the link to LE? I believe the tip line is 1-800-the-lost.

My understanding is that you call the page up on your computer, call the number, tell them what you have and they will walk you through how to send the link to them so that they have.

If there is no one on that can do this (you have to be able to access the page), then PrinceSSa maybe you could make a screenshot for safe keeping and when someone that can help, logs in, they can send the page. The screenshot will protect against the page being deleted before it gets sent to LE.

I do think it is important. TPS brain works in strange ways. It could be nothing, but I don't trust her, I don't believe she has been honest with LE and I really think she has some kind of very odd need to either get "discovered" doing whatever it is she is doing, or to just get lots and lots of attention.

Salem

I have sent the link to LE.

b4e - thank you. Did you send it to Tempe LE or to the tip line? Did you have to go through that whole process I described above?

Salem

Thank you Salem for explaining all the contact info. Will that number work from Canada or is there another number for tips from other countries?

I DO appreciate your help, thank you!

ok thank you b4e! Should have read further before posting.
=)

Thank you Salem for explaining all the contact info. Will that number work from Canada or is there another number for tips from other countries?

I'm not sure if the same phone number applies to Canada, but the e-mail link would be the same, and it goes to the same tipline:

hotline@ncmec.org

I sent the link and a screenshot via e-mail to the tipline.

So it really isn't as hard as it sounded, right? Thank YOU again!!!

Oh, I don't know. I didn't realize you were in Canada. I didn't look at the header by your name that says where you are :)

As far as I'm concerned, you are sitting right next to me having a conversation LOL.

I would think the number would work though, if that is how you call numbers in the US? I'm not sure, I don't travel much :crazy:

Salem

hmmn it looks to me that the page was possibly created by someone interested in seeing what goes on in TS FB land --anyone on FB can make their page unsearchable through the privacy options --JMO
What makes this particular one page of almost 2000 on TS' list look so ominous?

Well then, I guess the joke would be on us for over-reacting? Or on them when LE calls them and asks them to explain?

After watching TPS for the last 2 or 3 weeks - I just don't trust anything she does or says when it comes to Gabriel :(

Prayers he is home soon,

Salem

Hi, AZ. So good to see you in Gabriel's thread! :)

Would you be so good as to address Elizabeth's charge of conspiracy to commit custodial interference? Would they/could they bring this charge even if they are not going to charge someone else for the same thing or something similar?

I noticed the GJ doc says 'persons known and unknown'.

It looks to me as if they are very likely to charge someone else, but, unlike you, my friend, IANAL :)

TIA!

ETA: Could you tell us why you think her attorney has not been publicly named? Do you know who it is? If you tell us, I will give you a :beagle:

:)

:wave: AZlawyer!
Glad to see you here at Gabriel's thread.
Any idea of the amount to time EJ will serve on the current charges if found guilty? Do you think the defense might go for an insanity type defense and can you think of anything in the world that would make this girl talk?

ooops...forgot to ask this one...do you think the Smith's will be charged and if so with what? TIA

They don't have to charge more than one person with a conspiracy...but it sure looks like they would like to scare some Person(s) of Interest into thinking they are at risk for being charged for conspiracy. I hope we'll find out soon...

I think the lawyer did show as V Smith on the criminal docket.

I haven't checked on the potential jail time for current charges and must go to bed. ;) I doubt seriously that 20 years is really the minimum as EJ's grandfather suggested.

I don't think there is any chance of EJ showing insanity according to the legal definition.

And she seems like a pretty chatty girl. ;) I would suggest a friendly roommate.

You know what I would like to see? Someone who can chart out the dates and time, from the first we knew TPS had contact with EJ, showing all the DIFFERENT stories and dates, etc., of contact, whether real or imagined between EJ and TPS, the dates of all court filings in connection with the custody of baby Gabriel and of any domestic violence filings, and the dates we know of that Logan had contact with Gabriel and EJ and what that contact was, and finally, the dates LE has given tracking EJ's movements when she ran.
I do better visually. I need a calendar with comments such as: "Possible date of first contact between EJ and TPS. On 1-5-10, TPS stated they first met at an airport on this date. On 1-10-10 she said this was the date EJ first contacted her via Craig's list". Something like that.
I would try to do it myself but I don't think I have all the correct dates and times. (Those above are made up).
Anyone willing to give it a shot?
I think this is a great idea, gitana1 ! All I can do is throw out the earliest estimated start point I have seen - that actually has a citation:BBMhttp://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285
"Elizabeth Johnson, 23, had left her son, Gabriel Johnson, with Tammi and Jack Smith of Scottsdale for at least six hours on Dec. 9, but she accused Logan Scott McQueary, 25, of taking him, according to a Tempe police report."

Yes pass the popcorn!
I thought of the possibillity that someone may have taken Gabriel in a total different direction. Instead of south, perhaps they travelled north although that IS a stretch of my imagination.
And while I live in this crazy city that is getting ready for Olympics, I do travel to the U.S. every weekend and with that have to cross the border twice. I know that by now they have memorized the different earrings I wear each time I cross and yet they still ask the same questions in regards to where are you going....why are you going there....blah blah.
My point is it would be almost impossible to smuggle a child across that particular bordercrossing!! How easy would it be to cross into Mexico? Europe...? yikes!

I guess I am not following why the Babygabe Homesafe FB is being reported to LE? What sort of info does that page contain??

:eek: this is an account I opened over the weekend after Tammi booted me from her page. Unfortunatly I now can not access it or I would delete it. I expect the FBI to be knocking on my door anytime now. This is crazy.

OH GEEEZ!!! Here I thought I found something but instead I feel like a fool! :banghead:

I suppose with all the lies Tammi is telling, it's no surprise we are suspicious and maybe a little paranoid.
So very sorry if this caused you any inconveniences!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMO most of TS' friends' list is made of newly made FB accounts --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members