Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to JB's FB, his publisher is working out cities for his book tour, based on population, and as the book sells, will add more cities depending on those sales. (totally paraphrased)

Well, there are a lot of Dollar General stores out there.

Maybe I'm an exception but I want to hear he is out there and meeting and greeting at book signings. I know there are enough grid folks out there to disrupt them, ask those "not so innocent questions" in an innocent tone - and he could give a talk - we know what a great speaker he is ..:floorlaugh: .. and how easily he is frazzled. I want him to get a "real" feel of the public's reaction to him and the part he played in freeing a defendent that is overwhelmingly considered guilty!:maddening:

I want to see picketing, chanting, taunting and all manner of civil disobedience...okay I'm getting carried away but you get my drift...but then I come from a city that riots over hockey games..:blushing:

Just saw on twitter that Baez is going to be on Dr. Drew tonight. Just Great!

If he had a pair his questions to Jose would be:

How did Caylee get into the woods?
Why did you ask the court to go with FCA to look for Caylee without LE present?
Why did you call several different people "suspects" when it was really just an accident?
Why did you spend so much money investigating Equisearch volunteers when it was just an accident?
Why didn't your client tell LE were Caylee was thrown away?
Why did you let her sit in jail for three years if it was just an accident?
Why did you request a mis-trial before closing arguments?
Why did you tell the court that you had no book deals?

If he had a pair his questions to Jose would be:

How did Caylee get into the woods?
Why did you ask the court to go with FCA to look for Caylee without LE present?
Why did you call several different people "suspects" when it was really just an accident?
Why did you spend so much money investigating Equisearch volunteers when it was just an accident?
Why didn't your client tell LE were Caylee was thrown away?
Why did you let her sit in jail for three years if it was just an accident?
Why did you request a mis-trial before closing arguments?
Why did you tell the court that you had no book deals?

I'd tune in if he was guaranteed to ask those questions.

Couldn't the same be said about EVERYONE who wrote a book about the trial? After all, we ALL know how it ended.
I don't know...Jeff Ashton's book was mighty interesting.
Jose's book is supposed to be part autobiographical. I hope someone let's us know how interesting that is.
Regardless of the outcome of the trial, I've seen enough attorneys to know that Jose really is a bad one. Personally, his legal expertise wouldn't draw me to read one word that he writes.
On the other hand JA's did.
JMO

I don't know...Jeff Ashton's book was mighty interesting.
Jose's book is supposed to be part autobiographical. I hope someone let's us know how interesting that is.
Regardless of the outcome of the trial, I've seen enough attorneys to know that Jose really is a bad one. Personally, his legal expertise wouldn't draw me to read one word that he writes.
On the other hand JA's did.
JMO

I have a feeling that his being a deadbeat dad won't be discussed in the personal part. That and his being turned down by the bar. JMO

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there was a "Who Cut the Cheese" chapter in the book.

Lets hope that some of us don't attempt to break the world's indoor record for WS 3 day off site passes.

If you are so inclined to watch, I don't expect that most will like what they hear, nor the fluff questions he may be asked. Deep breathes and always remember the source. What did JB himself say - "the truth stops here" and that "we may never know what happened to Caylee".

Phhhtttttt! Sure he will - just like he did at the trial! Did he write his own promo for this show? :waitasec: Where's that redheaded woman who interviewed Dorothy when we need her?

Joy Bauer was canned by HLN a few months back... guess they don't promote hosts that ask the tough ones and refuse to lob softball questions to make their guests all comfy and cozy.

Lets hope that some of us don't attempt to break the world's indoor record for WS 3 day off site passes.

If you are so inclined to watch, I don't expect that most will like what they hear, nor the fluff questions he may be asked. Deep breathes and always remember the source. What did JB himself say - "the truth stops here" and that "we may never know what happened to Caylee".

I won't be watching. Barbara, Drew and Phil are forever off my watch list. Not because I'm trying to make a point but because they were different people than I thought they were. BUT, if any of them were smart, they would ask the hard questions and MAKE Jose answer them. Call him on his lies. You guys remember that one female reporter that took CA downtown during an interview.....? STILL have her on my fav list. Any well informed interviewer could make google history with the right questions for Jose.

Joy Bauer was canned by HLN a few months back... guess they don't promote hosts that ask the tough ones and refuse to lob softball questions to make their guests all comfy and cozy.

Thank you zippitydoda - I could clearly see her face but for the life of me could not pull her name out of the fuzzy part of my brain!

Oh my....just tuned in to hear him say he "doesnt agree with the bashing of defense lawyers! They are necessary." Going on and on about all the wrongfully convicted innocent people. If he would just say one thing that was true...but nope....Nothing to see here folks..and nothing worth purchasing....

Summary of show so far about his book: he can not stay on point at all and is rambling. States book will be about his life and how this case effected him over the three years - gave an example of when his son was born, he and his wife had to go through back door of the hospital and register under an fake name, afraid that "someone" would harm them.

Too much being made about supposed threats, and media bias, nothing on facts or disputing evidence. Honestly - it been a 1/2 hour and JB has said not one interesting thing. JB spent 3 years creating a media frenzy and now all he talks about is the media frenzy.

Also - Dr Drew goes to break every 2 minutes.

JB: FBI Agent Nick Savage said in his depo "There was a lot going on in that house" (duh JB duh). He states his publisher won't let him say now right "what". Read his book.

JB: When he went to write book, OCA gave her blessing and consent.

JB: I want to make clear - I don't spend time in my book on trying to change peoples mind about OCA. I am writing about my experiences and telling my story as it happened.

Best question of the night: when did you find out when Caylee drown? When you first met her? JB: OCA was in a tough position - it was like the boy who cried wolf, she had lied so much. Basically - read my book. Nothing given to explain what he knew and when.

Dr Drew asks, how could she wear a find Caylee t-shirt when she now claims she was already dead, then goes to his 57th commercial.

He answers fluff questions easily and goes off on tangents. Then Dr Drew allows difficult questions (to satisfy his angry viewers) and then Jose says all the answers will be found in his book!! I kid you not...the whole show is an ad for his book...s
Dr Drew..can you say kickback? You too? (remember the baby)

I'm catching the last 30 min of the show, but caught this lame excuse on what he based his case on....the pool. Feels real, looks real = let's go with this obvious probable scenario-probably because he couldn't get any other kind of information that was more solid and real to defend her with-lame. NOT defending him. Here we go about FCA being abused...Soundbites again. Not a good informational interview at all.

Baez is making it sound like there was 'more evidence' pointing to George being an abuser, but you have to read the book to find out what it was. I call BS on that , however.

I'm catching the last 30 min of the show, but caught this lame excuse on what he based his whole case on....the pool. Feels real, looks real = let's go with this obvious probable scenario-probably because he couldn't get any other kind of information that was more solid and real. NOT defending him. Here we go about FCA being abused...Soundbites again. Not a good informational interview at all.

Yes, did you catch him when he said ' we showed a picture of Caylee OPENING the sliding glass door?"

Oh REALLY? Not that I ever saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member