Nancy Grace 10-14

I think this case went into the outer limits of interest and astonishment BECAUSE of CA's behavior. I have never seen a situation where people didn't feel enormous sympathy for the family of the accused. Not only the accused but also the family of the victim! And here we have CA being so obnoxious and rude right out of the box. Her very first appearance on TV was like... whoa.

I'm sorry, nobody acts like that. I've never seen it... ever. CA is, in my opinion, the most unsympathetic person I've ever seen. Ever!

GA I feel sympathy for. Bucket-loads, even though I believe he's done a lot of things to misdirect the case. But CA? No way. Frankly, I have more sympathy for KC having to grow up under the thumb of that woman and tend to think she was twisted from early childhood because of her environment. I don't excuse her... just feel a twinge more sympathy for her than for her monstrous mama.

Do we know officially that LE wasn't aware of what was going on? I hadn't heard of any confirmation.

I truly hope someone clears this up, because it is driving me crazy!!! I want to know who was in the grey SUV!!!:confused:

Bondsmen do not generally go find their bailees (KC) until they have skipped a court appearance. Bondsmen do not have to collect their clients for arrest following Grand Jury indictments.
I think most bondsmen would do exactly the same thing being the bond was being revoked -- pick the client up and make sure she gets checked in at the cop shop. It's good business sense. I don't know what everyone wants to make more of this than it really is.

I'm just left with the impression that there was some confusion and that the bondsman thought that it was his role to bring her in...CA probably just went along with it. What I don't understand is why KC didn't have her ankle bracelet on??? She was still technically on home confinement and we've seen her wearing it on her other trips to Baez's office.
Where was it reported that Casey was not wearing the ankle bracelet?

Do we know officially that LE wasn't aware of what was going on? I hadn't heard of any confirmation.
This is what the Orlando Sentinel is reporting:

Sheriff's officials are trying to figure out where Casey Anthony was headed Tuesday afternoon when deputies pulled over the vehicle she was riding in on the BeachLine.

An agency spokesman confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that at some point in the afternoon, before deputies stopped and caught Anthony, she changed vehicles under a highway overpass in east Orange County.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, and Casey got out. Casey Anthony then got into a full-size grey SUV, which drove off.

It is unclear who owns the grey SUV and who was driving the vehicle.

The Orlando Sentinel called MacDonald Bail Bonds, one of the companies responsible for posting Anthony's $500,000 bond, but a man who answered the phone there said "no comment."

I think most bondsmen would do exactly the same thing being the bond was being revoked -- pick the client up and make sure she gets checked in at the cop shop. It's good business sense. I don't know what everyone wants to make more of this than it really is.
I'm not sure what we witnessed, but I would hope regardless of what CA and the bondsman planned they included LE in the plan. Waiting for word on that.

liltigress..............that's Cindy, she'd rather argue with a reporter than one last hug with Casey. Most jails and prisons don't allow physical contact, and this might have been the last time for any close physical contact.

I asked this question yesterday and don't think I got an answer but would really like to know if anybody knows for sure....Are you allowed physical contact with visitors or is it always through the glass? My thought is if Casey is in for life or dp even will Cindy/George every touch their daughter again? Don't know why but putting myself in their shoes I couldn't imagine not ever hugging my daughter again, and yes no matter what she has done.

Where was it reported that Casey was not wearing the ankle bracelet?

Supposedly a person was sitting in a vehicle in the Anthony driveway to pick up the ankle bracelet...so it appears that way, though I haven't seen anything first-hand myself to support this.

It's not the picking up part that's weird, it's the picking-up-at-a-pre-arranged spot on a public street underpass that's a little strange.

Bet Cindy had no idea she had a police tail.

I'm just left with the impression that there was some confusion and that the bondsman thought that it was his role to bring her in...CA probably just went along with it. What I don't understand is why KC didn't have her ankle bracelet on??? She was still technically on home confinement and we've seen her wearing it on her other trips to Baez's office.

Wow! She had her bracelet off? I hadn't heard that.

Well, whatever happened it was hinky. Why should LE have to cut off a car to get their *man*? Once again, a last ditch DRAAAAMA for effect.

Supposedly a person was sitting in a vehicle in the Anthony driveway to pick up the ankle bracelet...so it appears that way, though I haven't seen anything first-hand myself to support this.

The person picked up the monitoring equipment, not the ankle bracelet.

Well, whatever happened it was hinky. Why should LE have to cut off a car to get their *man*? Once again, a last ditch DRAAAAMA for effect.
Seems to me if it were done for DRAAAAMA the switch wouldn't have taken place where media couldn't film it.

It's not the picking up part that's weird, it's the picking-up-at-a-pre-arranged spot on a public street underpass that's a little strange.

Bet Cindy had no idea she had a police tail.
Oh, that's the thing. They knew they were followed all the time...hence Biaz's request to keep Casey' travel schedule secret. IIRC he may have even mentioned LE following her. I know I heard it somewhere.

I don't know if I read it or what, but had that impression. Sorry, I can't re-trace all the articles I read at this point. I don't know that it was said affirmatively that LE was not aware of what was going on, but when the undercover LEOs saw the switch they immediately stopped the grey SUV and took KC to the OSCO themselves. That would be some circumstantial evidence that LE was not aware of any planned switch to the grey SUV solely to try to hide it from media. Further LE doesn't really care if the media watches as per lots of high profile arrests and prisoner transports. IMHO, I'm just not buying that it was an innocent effort to throw the media off their trail. The media could well have caught up with them at the OSCO, which the media did anyway. So, hiding from the media doesn't wash. That means CA was involved in a pre-planned movement that was odd at best. However, LE did say they always knew where she was.

I'm sorry but i just do not feel GA is a hero...he should have stepped up to the plate 120 days ago. Then he would have been a hero. He was ordered to go to the GJ today.

I agree, sadly Truthwillsetufree...too late for me to change my mind. A real man, father, grandfather would have manned up the first day, not just hinted things to LE.

To be quite honest, I'm not interested in seeing it on national television or on the internet, so if they quit broadcasting it all the time, it would give me some peace. The sorrow of Casey's family is NOT something we should be following or watching - let them grieve in peace. A grandchild and niece is believed to be (or is known to be ) deceased.

I agree. I could care less if I see CA, GA or LA on TV ever again. The media will eventually leave but I suspect as they have done in the past...as soon as the media leave CA will be calling them back. I believe she enjoys the drama. She likes the spotlight. JMO.

I asked this question yesterday and don't think I got an answer but would really like to know if anybody knows for sure....Are you allowed physical contact with visitors or is it always through the glass? My thought is if Casey is in for life or dp even will Cindy/George every touch their daughter again? Don't know why but putting myself in their shoes I couldn't imagine not ever hugging my daughter again, and yes no matter what she has done.
Try not to think about it. It's their pain. I think they'll have a chance to say good-bye once she's been convicted. How they run visitation where she ends up, remains to be seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back