Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long cadaver dogs can smell the cadaver scent after the body is gone? Weeks, months, years?
~snip~
if a lot of time has elapsed since the body was removed from the scene. Cadaver dogs can find the remains of people who have been dead for years or even decades. But it's much harder for the dogs if the bulk of the remains are gone. In that case, they can pick up the scent from small amounts of body tissue, like a blood stain or nail clippings, or even from materials that came into contact with the tissue. But in the absence of an actual body, the smell of death will dissipate..............
Researchers are trying to determine how long the scent lingers when the body is no longer present, but there are no conclusive results yet—it may be two weeks, or it may be longer. One former Scotland Yard dog handler talking about the McCann case hypothesized that the scent wouldn't last more than a month.`~snip`~
http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

What about the tattoo that Casey got "Bella Vida"? It means beautiful life. She got it in honor of Caylee. Was it really in memory of Caylee?

Sounds like something you'd get if a loved one were dead.

What about the tattoo that Casey got "Bella Vida"? It means beautiful life. She got it in honor of Caylee. Was it really in memory of Caylee?

Maybe she just idolizes Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay has the same tattoo on her lower back. Just a thought:

llohan.jpg

Is it possible that dealers of Zanax register to unused apatrments and even the phone directory under code names such as Zanny? The people who purchase the stuff would recognize it, but it took dozens of threads for the best sleuthers and moms in the country to think of it? Is it possible that someone was actually dealing out of that vacant apartment where Casey went to find Zanny the Nanny?
What was the school in California where a bunch of kids were busting for drugs in the last six months. Some were really close to getting degrees?? They used codes like that to sell to other college kids. I will do a google and see if I can find it.:)

Something I can't get over: WHY would Casey have told such easily detected lies as

- the empty apartment
- working for Universal Studios
- even taking LE to Universal Studios to show them her "office"

These lies were so easily proven as such. WHO would think of making up such stupid lies, thinking that they wouldn't be found out inmediately? Is Casey so dumb that she thought LE wouldn't follow up?

Okay I have been meaning to post along these lines since I joined here. . . because what I have to say is relevant it's just going to be hard to follow.

First of all I believe something unfortunate has happened to Caylee and I believe the GM knows more or believes more than she is letting on and that is making her into the difficult person she is.

Now for the position I haven't seen posted (but I could have missed it).

I have an 18 year old son and a 15 year old daughter. My son is brilliant. Seriously, I.Q. and understanding. He is also a compulsive liar. And to top it all off he lies about obvious things that he could easily tell the truth about. It makes no sense and never has. He has had many many many difficulties because of this. I was devastated as a parent because I could not seem to get through to him all the damage to himself he caused. The worst part is when he was telling lies he truly seemed to believe them. . . and the more you cornered him with the truth (walking into Universal Studios) the more adamant he became that he was telling the truth and he would become truly devastated that no one believed him.

My 15 year old daughter never has had this problem. Now here is the kicker. They have different fathers. The father of my son displalyed the same traits and I blamed his parents. I also had another son with this man when I was very young and placed him for adoption. I have since been in contact with him and his mother and HE IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

I truly believed I and my husband were to blame for how we raised our son. The woman who adopted my first child, believed it was a failing of thier raising him unfortunately they didn't have a second child to compare to.

My point is this. My son has never truly been in trouble. He is warm, outgoing, gregarous and will charm the pants off anyone old and young alike. He is LOVED, and forgiven by many for his lies. He's seen many counsellors, and psychatrists, all who tell us different things. He's been diagnosed with various non-verbal learning disorders. . . . but no mental health issues. It just is.

Casey reminds me a bit of my son. And, obviously another child I gave birth too with the same character traits.

I don't know what this means. . .but I do know that it makes this case very very very difficult. . . but it does not obviously mean her lying is a learned behaviour and nor does itmean she is obviously guilty of harming her child because she is lying.

Just another take.

nursebeeme,
I hope you are still around I have a medical question. What would the lowest dose of Xanax do to a 3 year old?

~snip~
if a lot of time has elapsed since the body was removed from the scene. Cadaver dogs can find the remains of people who have been dead for years or even decades. But it's much harder for the dogs if the bulk of the remains are gone. In that case, they can pick up the scent from small amounts of body tissue, like a blood stain or nail clippings, or even from materials that came into contact with the tissue. But in the absence of an actual body, the smell of death will dissipate..............
Researchers are trying to determine how long the scent lingers when the body is no longer present, but there are no conclusive results yet—it may be two weeks, or it may be longer. One former Scotland Yard dog handler talking about the McCann case hypothesized that the scent wouldn't last more than a month.`~snip`~
http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

Good to know. I could just see the family lawyer claiming the scent could have come from the car's previous owner!

There 34 Zenaida Gonzalez's in Florida but there is only one:

Zanaida Gonzalez

Kissimmee, FL 34741-3408 22miles from Orlando.

For me, I think the point is, you can't have it both ways, you can't make it up but still be right. ZG WAS there, LE confirmed her ID.
I posted this a few threads ago but there is a reason these 2 deny knowing each other, maybe the degree of seperation is only 1, why would anyone expect this woman to be honest if ZG was say, a pusher or dealer?? I dont think Casey ever thought LE would connect those dots in the first place, there is a missing link between players Amy, Jesse, Troy, TonE, ZG and Christine to name a few.
Ok Blink...here's a question for you. If Casey bought this woman's identity (need for cash explained) wouldn't she be able to then do a credit check...and if Sawgrass Apts. ran a background check on ZFG it would appear on the check (anyone who checks for credit, ie, credit card companies, would also pop up)? Long winded question, I know. But, maybe that's how Casey came up with the name of the apts. And just maybe this merry band of "friends" was into this kind of stuff? I'm not familiar with how an identity theft ring works, but I'm curious to know if Sawgrass Apts. did run a background check on this woman. It would be a good idea for LE to check out.

I added some more posts I came across on facebook that I don't think were posted yet..I put it in the myspace links thread..
There is one from Casey to Amy on July 15th..
Thanks for posting those.

Did anyone else's gaydar ping at reading Casey's comments?

There is a woman by the name of ZG that has website. She has been contacted and says she is not "ZG". I think her website is posted on one of our links somewhere.

Blink, consider this...we know Casey lies her butt off. We know she is a social butterfly.
I'm thinking that most of her friends are friends from the bars, and some from her job at Universal. What if she did tag along with someone looking for a place and/or what if she socializes with someone from the apartments. She goes there to see them, sees the name and she finds it funny, so the name sticks with her. Under pressure she blurts out the name. She can't remember the cell number when asked and really doesn't think anyone will take it that far. If she's doing Xanax she probably wouldn't give a crap anyway, which is why she keeps up with the lies. I did a half of Xanax once when I had to give a deposition so I wouldn't shake. It worked. She probably takes a much larger dose.

We know she steals money, she lies, even her family has accused her of this. Drugs have to be an issue. Could she have stolen a prescription pad?

Unfortunately, I think the Zanny thing could very well be her form of a babysitter and was her code for how she treated this child. What happened is that her method went too far.

On another note - no one, other than Jesse has claimed to have heard or seen this child since mid-June. NO ONE. If any of her so called friends spent time with Casey and Caylee don't you think they would have commented on how cute she was, or looked.
Thats really odd to me. Somehow I always knew exactly where my friends kids were when we went out and I always asked about them. Is this 2nd verse, same as the 1st:
Casey lied?

This is soooooo frustrating. I have been saying St. Anthonys prayer all day.

OME

well hello folks!!! am a newbie here... name's abra, yes, like abrakadabra. a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to for helping w/ the registration process... i've been trying like CRAZY for the last... lol, 2-years actually, to register, and finally was able to w/ the help. (stoopid aol) -- so, again, thanks. and hello all!!

that being said... ugh, this case has made me about crazy, and there have been SOOO many times i've wanted to comment or say something, but i'm completely impressed with the "skills" of posters here... anything i'm thinking is eventually said. now that i can post i need to go back and catch up on today's events, but thought i'd share my opinion of the case thus far:

casey = liar
caylee = beautiful little girl
grandma = batshiz crazy

that's the short version. more in a bit after i catch up!

Okay I have been meaning to post along these lines since I joined here. . . because what I have to say is relevant it's just going to be hard to follow.

First of all I believe something unfortunate has happened to Caylee and I believe the GM knows more or believes more than she is letting on and that is making her into the difficult person she is.

Now for the position I haven't seen posted (but I could have missed it).

I have an 18 year old son and a 15 year old daughter. My son is brilliant. Seriously, I.Q. and understanding. He is also a compulsive liar. And to top it all off he lies about obvious things that he could easily tell the truth about. It makes no sense and never has. He has had many many many difficulties because of this. I was devastated as a parent because I could not seem to get through to him all the damage to himself he caused. The worst part is when he was telling lies he truly seemed to believe them. . . and the more you cornered him with the truth (walking into Universal Studios) the more adamant he became that he was telling the truth and he would become truly devastated that no one believed him.

My 15 year old daughter never has had this problem. Now here is the kicker. They have different fathers. The father of my son displalyed the same traits and I blamed his parents. I also had another son with this man when I was very young and placed him for adoption. I have since been in contact with him and his mother and HE IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

I truly believed I and my husband were to blame for how we raised our son. The woman who adopted my first child, believed it was a failing of thier raising him unfortunately they didn't have a second child to compare to.

My point is this. My son has never truly been in trouble. He is warm, outgoing, gregarous and will charm the pants off anyone old and young alike. He is LOVED, and forgiven by many for his lies. He's seen many counsellors, and psychatrists, all who tell us different things. He's been diagnosed with various non-verbal learning disorders. . . . but no mental health issues. It just is.

Casey reminds me a bit of my son. And, obviously another child I gave birth too with the same character traits.

I don't know what this means. . .but I do know that it makes this case very very very difficult. . . but it does not obviously mean her lying is a learned behaviour and nor does itmean she is obviously guilty of harming her child because she is lying.

Just another take.
thanks so much for sharing that. It was very insightful! Coupled with the cadaver dogs and their hits on the car and backyard what would your thoughts be with your obvious insight in the other realm of lying?? tia

well hello folks!!! am a newbie here... name's abra, yes, like abrakadabra. a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to for helping w/ the registration process... i've been trying like CRAZY for the last... lol, 2-years actually, to register, and finally was able to w/ the help. (stoopid aol) -- so, again, thanks. and hello all!!

that being said... ugh, this case has made me about crazy, and there have been SOOO many times i've wanted to comment or say something, but i'm completely impressed with the "skills" of posters here... anything i'm thinking is eventually said. now that i can post i need to go back and catch up on today's events, but thought i'd share my opinion of the case thus far:

casey = liar
caylee = beautiful little girl
grandma = batshiz crazy

that's the short version. more in a bit after i catch up!

We love passion and enthusiasm!!!!! Welcome!

There is a woman by the name of ZG that has website. She has been contacted and says she is not "ZG". I think her website is posted on one of our links somewhere.

Blink, consider this...we know Casey lies her butt off. We know she is a social butterfly.
I'm thinking that most of her friends are friends from the bars, and some from her job at Universal. What if she did tag along with someone looking for a place and/or what if she socializes with someone from the apartments. She goes there to see them, sees the name and she finds it funny, so the name sticks with her. Under pressure she blurts out the name. She can't remember the cell number when asked and really doesn't think anyone will take it that far. If she's doing Xanax she probably wouldn't give a crap anyway, which is why she keeps up with the lies. I did a half of Xanax once when I had to give a deposition so I wouldn't shake. It worked. She probably takes a much larger dose.

We know she steals money, she lies, even her family has accused her of this. Drugs have to be an issue. Could she have stolen a prescription pad?

Unfortunately, I think the Zanny thing could very well be her form of a babysitter and was her code for how she treated this child. What happened is that her method went too far.

On another note - no one, other than Jesse has claimed to have heard or seen this child since mid-June. NO ONE. If any of her so called friends spent time with Casey and Caylee don't you think they would have commented on how cute she was, or looked.
Thats really odd to me. Somehow I always knew exactly where my friends kids were when we went out and I always asked about them. Is this 2nd verse, same as the 1st:
Casey lied?

This is soooooo frustrating. I have been saying St. Anthonys prayer all day.

OME

I wonder if xanax is one of these drugs that you build a tolerance to? If she had been giving it to the child for some time maybe it was losing it's effect and she was giving her more and more.

Just FYI...

We have a newbie in the Caylee Anthony forum who has posted twice so far, just joined today. THE USERNAME IS "SWORD'S MAN" AND HE HAS SOME INTERESTING OPINIONS ON THE "WHO IS CAYLEE'S FATHER?" THREAD.

Welcome, Sword's Man...

JP is from Puerto Rico also :eek:

JP, Ricardo's roommate and friend, is John P. Chatt
He's an Editor for Channel 9 News!!

MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31092764

Take a look at the comments left by Casey - she took Caylee over there to party - they spent the night there, obviously... :furious:

His Personal Website
http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Welcome.html

Lists his AIM, his phone number, his email address...... and LOTS more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie