Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're saying, but Dr. Peterson didn't believe he hit his head hard enough for it to bounce back with such force to cause a spinal contusion and neither do I. If he hit his head that hard, why isn't his nose broken? Remember, his nose had bruising, as did his clavicle. Wouldn't they have fractured?

<modsnip>. There is not a word about spinal cord contusion used as a basis for doctor Peterson's opinion.
If he believed spinal cord contusion was not consistent with something then what stopped him from saying so?

<modsnip>. There is not a word about spinal cord contusion used as a basis for doctor Peterson's opinion.
If he believed spinal cord contusion was not consistent with something then what stopped him from saying so?

He did say so. He said the visible injuries (remember, spinal cord injuries are visible with imaging and Max had several MRI's) were not consistent with Max's condition. That's in the SW.

IMO the affidavit clearly states Rebecca was giving Max CPR.. It's there in black and white:
9fc73b90.jpg

If Max went over the banister railing falling into the chandelier and then landing down below on the first level how could he strike the stucco wall especially if he went over head first?

Arent all those things away from the walls?

IMO

Have a look at the demo.. Clearly possible..
72d0b279.jpg

It's called technology.

<modsnip>. What in the world does MRI have to do with visible injuries? The doctor clearly was talking about injuries to child's face when he was talking about "visible injuries." Those injuries to his face can not explain why he suffered cardiac arrest and brain swelling.

Anyone who wants to argue that first aid is not CPR.. This is what they stated that Adam was starting on Rebecca when medical emts arrived on scene and stopped due to her already being deceased with rigor present..

Max was given CPR by Rebecca the affidavit states it as well as it states that while X called 911 that Rebecca was administering CPR on Max.. So, just as many of the other claims and allegations being made on an Innocent woman and her minor sister are every bit false.. So, too is the no CPR claim.. The evidence thoroughly disproves all of these allegations and claims being made.. And the allegations and claims can continue to be repeated over and over even tho they have all been met point for point with the evidence that shows otherwise.. It still does not take away from what we know is the true focus here.. And that is Rebecca and her having been murdered.. All the false claims in the world about Max's accidental death will not take the focus off of Rebecca's murder.. It will remain as the focus.

Anyone who wants to argue that first aid is not CPR.. This is what they stated that Adam was starting on Rebecca when medical emts arrived on scene and stopped due to her already being deceased with rigor present..

Max was given CPR by Rebecca the affidavit states it as well as it states that while X called 911 that Rebecca was administering CPR on Max.. So, just as many of the other claims and allegations being made on an Innocent woman and her minor sister are every bit false.. So, too is the no CPR claim.. The evidence thoroughly disproves all of these allegations and claims being made.. And the allegations and claims can continue to be repeated over and over even tho they have all been met point for point with the evidence that shows otherwise.. It still does not take away from what we know is the true focus here.. And that is Rebecca and her having been murdered.. All the false claims in the world about Max's accidental death will not take the focus off of Rebecca's murder.. It will remain as the focus.

Another great post Smooth, thanks again.

I understand what you're saying, but Dr. Peterson didn't believe he hit his head hard enough for it to bounce back with such force to cause a spinal contusion and neither do I. If he hit his head that hard, why isn't his nose broken? Remember, his nose had bruising, as did his clavicle. Wouldn't they have fractured?

Where are you getting that? Can you please link to where he says this?

A clavicle (collarbone) fracture typically only occurs due to a fall directly onto the arm or shoulder, which causes the force of the impact to be absorbed into the clavicle, resulting in either an acromioclavicular (AC joint) sprain or a fracture of the clavicle.

Regarding the head/neck injuries: think about it for a sec, CDS - if someone falls & hits their head at just the right angle & hard enough to cause their skull to be fractured 7 1/4 inches, then don't you think it's entirely possible that the impact of that fall could also cause the head to be snapped backward, resulting in severe spinal cord damage? I do.

Seriously - think about it for just a minute.

Yes, but there are many types of spinal cord injuries. They are not all the same.

Just how many are there? How many types and differences? Do you have a link for that?

Well I guess we have a lively debate going on in here LOL.

Regarding the CPR given by Rebecca.
The autopsy is quite specific that it is reported that she gave him rescue breaths and started CPR.
We are going with that as the facts at hand unless it is refuted by:
1. an eye witness
2. a written statement by Rebecca herself stating something to the contrary
3. Medical proof that she didn't.

Until that time there is no reason to continue going around about it. So, please move on from that topic. You don't have to believe it, but anyone that does not believe it has nothing to hang their hat on in terms of proving otherwise so the debate is futile. It is not reasonable to use it as any part of an argument because logic will be faulty.

Please turn down the volume in here and continue debating issues that are actually debatable.
A word to the wise:

If you are tired of going around and around in circles, then stop going around and around. :)

Thanks.

ETA: Just to clarify-We don't know if RN actually did or didn't give CPR and rescue breaths because there were no eye witnesses only her own account.
But until there is proof by way of a statement from her,an eyewitness that saw all her behavior from beginning until police arrived,or medical proof that there was no CPR or rescue breaths administered prior to LE arrival, then the argument has nowhere to go because we cannot counter her statements. So, we have to go with the facts from the autopsy because they are the only facts we have. fact is she reported that she did this and so there is nothing to support an argument.
hth

The autopsy is quite specific that it is reported that she gave him rescue breaths and started CPR.
1. an eye witness

Until that time there is no reason to continue going around about it. So, please move on from that topic. You don't have to believe it, but anyone that does not believe it has nothing to hang their hat on in terms of proving otherwise so the debate is futile. It is not reasonable to use it as any part of an argument because logic will be faulty.

Please turn down the volume in here and continue debating issues that are actually debatable.

Thanks.

What I hang my hat on is the part of the AR from Officer Erhard's observations. He said she told him she gave a few rescue breaths and yelled for Xena who then called 9-1-1 at 1010 hours. Officer Erhard also said she told him she heard a crash, heard Max say "ocean" and then he became unresponsive. When Officer Erhard entered the home, he saw R kneeled beside Max. She was crying and yelling the child's name.

I have no reason to disbelieve Officer Erhard, who was an eyewitness. That's what I hang my hat on. <modsnip>
JMO

1. an eye witness

A word to the wise:

If you are tired of going around and around in circles, then stop going around and around. :)

Thanks.

Just thought I'd bring this recent post from the moderator down for anyone who might have missed it...:innocent:

Great post! Thank you smooth.

Here here MyBelle! I believe I'm going to mosey on and let everyone believe what they want to. And it's obvious that dissenting voices are not welcome - even when we have FACTS in tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine