"Full House Star" Gives Birth To First Child, Cate Blanchett Birth Also

White Rain

Reaction score
She overcame meth and now is a mom! Congrats to her.

Also Cate Blanchett gave birth. WHAT IS UP with her babies first name?

Must be the weather!
Cate Blanchett gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Sunday.
Ignatius Martin Upton is the third child for the actress and playwright Andrew Upton.
And, Full House alum Jodie Sweetin delivered her first child this weekend, a girl named Zoie.
Her husband is some loser.
Congrats to both couples!
http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-13-babies-in-the-air

She overcame meth and now is a mom! Congrats to her.

Also Cate Blanchett gave birth. WHAT IS UP with her babies first name?
]

Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit!

Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit![/quote]
Too true Soccermom:)

OMG, Stephanie Tanner had a kid!?!?

I grew up watching her.

Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit!

You mean Apple? lmao
I read the Bible but don't remember the name Ignatius...guess I need to read more in depth huh?

Cate Blanchett is my favorite actress. What a remarkable talent she has. I wonder if her children will be actors. Congrats to her on the birth of this baby. :)

Me, too. Congrats to both Cate and Jodie!

I love the name Ignatius!
I wouldn't name my son that but I think it is an interesting name.

Zoie? Ugh, why didn't she just spell it ZOE? Maybe she doesn't know she spelled it wrong....

I have a friend who named her daughter Josie but didn't know how to spell it so it is spelled Joshey. Seriously.

I love Cate Blanchett as an actor. I think she is gifted. Best to her, her new baby, and all in her family.

And, I love the name they chose!

Lion

Zoie? Ugh, why didn't she just spell it ZOE? Maybe she doesn't know she spelled it wrong....

I have a friend who named her daughter Josie but didn't know how to spell it so it is spelled Joshey. Seriously.

That is the beauty of names - there is no right or wrong way to spell them! I happen to know TWO Zoie's.

I can't imagine if everyone lived under some rigid rules to spell everything the exact same way! I commend those that can think out of the box and "dare to be different" by not having a pack mentality.

That is the beauty of names - there is no right or wrong way to spell them! I happen to know TWO Zoie's.

I can't imagine if everyone lived under some rigid rules to spell everything the exact same way! I commend those that can think out of the box and "dare to be different" by not having a pack mentality.

a pack mentality?! Whatever. :razz:

I love "odd" names and of course everyone knows a Zoe, Zoey and a Zoie.
I also know that years and years of correcting peoples' spelling of your name is ahead of this kid and while I love offbeat names Zoe is not outside of the box...:rolleyes: it is a popular name which she thought would be "cool" if she added ie.

That Perez dude makes me gag. Some loser? Her husband has a real job and I've read no scandal...oh wait, maybe he's jealous? Can't P be nice for one day about anyone? Really?

Maybe Jodie gave the ie to Zoie because she has the same thing going on in her name?

Congrats to them both. Babies are a wonderful gift.

You mean Apple? lmao
I read the Bible but don't remember the name Ignatius...guess I need to read more in depth huh?

Well, "apple" had its place in the bible too, says Eve. LOL!

As for the Full House actress, why are they saying her husband is some "loser?" How rude! Just because he a "lowly" set designer?:confused:

Eve

Well, "apple" had its place in the bible too, says Eve. LOL!

As for the Full House actress, why are they saying her husband is some "loser?" How rude! Just because he a "lowly" set designer?:confused:

Eve

Perez is just jealous that the lowly set designer has a real job. Unlike him working at a coffee shop (part time I think) and writing a blog. Sounds more like something a 18 year old college student would do than a 30 year old man.

Perez is just jealous that the lowly set designer has a real job. Unlike him working at a coffee shop (part time I think) and writing a blog. Sounds more like something a 18 year old college student would do than a 30 year old man.

Yeah, I should have considered the source. Perez "Hilton" - what a piece of work.:laugh:

Eve

Perez is NO DOUBT a JEALOUS LOSER who "downs" many...

BUT he got rich off "HIS TACTICS", so can't fault him there.
As for me, shoot, if "creating" a name based on a celeb, and DOGGING many celebs would bring me MILLIONS I'd do it too...celebs be damned....​

Perez is NO DOUBT a JEALOUS LOSER who "downs" many...

BUT he got rich off "HIS TACTICS", so can't fault him there.
As for me, shoot, if "creating" a name based on a celeb, and DOGGING many celebs would bring me MILLIONS I'd do it too...celebs be damned....​

hee hee...I'd be right there with ya.

By time the child goes to school it will be down to IG

We have a few folks around here named Ignacio, which is a form of Ignatius. I always thought it was cool, because the nickname for Ignacio is Nacho. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back