George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladine

Reaction score
Listen Folks...word is from a local resident, 7 marked cars at A's house now...rumor for now, should be proven by morning...heads up.

scandi, that was kind of you to explain about the images. It's like algebra and oh my .. dilema. I got it though! Thanks.

Oh by the way, I have to make sure that WS understands that I don't think that Lassen is involved; it's just that Casey had access to all that duct tape at the May party. Gee I've got to be careful because all the poor people that are being vetted because of knowing her. Mind you if you go to their myspace pages, they sure haven't stopped living their life or partying. Too bad KC can't see all the good times being had. Me Bad.

Listen Folks...word is from a local resident, 7 marked cars at A's house now...rumor for now, should be proven by morning...heads up.

Seriously? The sound you hear is me running down to the basement.

Seriously? The sound you hear is me running down to the basement.

Yes...4 marked, 3 unmarked...I pm'ed you..lol...and a helicopter...channel 9 said they have a reporter enroute to the scene!! You can call and ask...

I knew I stayed up for a reason Paladine yeesh

Yes...4 marked, 3 unmarked...I pm'ed you..lol...and a helicopter...channel 9 said they have a reporter enroute to the scene!!

Heli too? Whoa. I just alerted this to the rumor thread. Psssst, clear out your pm's. lol

Yes...4 marked, 3 unmarked...I pm'ed you..lol...and a helicopter...channel 9 said they have a reporter enroute to the scene!! You can call and ask...
Please keep us posted! Can this mean they are arresting them? Why else so many cars???? Casey is already behind bars, the body has been found.

Please keep us posted! Can this mean they are arresting them? Why else so many cars???? Casey is already behind bars, the body has been found.

And, the neighbor said, the cop cars were blocking the driveway...

Should we discuss it in a new thread or the rumor thread? Sounds like ch9 will confirm shortly.

they are on scene because george anthony has been reported missing!!! Per Channel 9...call to confirm!!

I'll post anything i get on the rumor thread....
I couldn't find the Rumor thread, Bump it will you? Also nothing on Google News about it yet, so we'll have to rely on local reports...

This is nuts......GA!!!????

it's 2:00 AM in the morning there.....how is this info being found out?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html

ETA: snipped:
Investigative sources say George Anthony left his home early Thursday morning and hasn't been seen since. The sources say he sent what were described as "disturbing" text messages to family members. There is some indication he may be Volusia County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.