Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if this guy was married at any time or has kids of his own? What does he do for a living? Anything?

Hold on and I'll PM you the link to her exact post.

I asked her to register here and post.

Good idea asking her to come here. The mod over there, CW, is giving her a hard time.

I wonder if police can definitely link the missing items found to Brooke. I'd love to know if the MJ is the relative who found them.

Do we know if this guy was married at any time or has kids of his own? What does he do for a living? Anything?

We know, I think, that he is/was married to moms sister. And the cousin mentioned could be his son/daughter.

I don't know, but I asked the poster who is from the area and first posted the uncle was RSO to come here and post.

We know, I think, that he is/was married to moms sister. And the cousin mentioned could be his son/daughter.
I didn't think that was ever definitively answered that he is/was in fact married to the mother's sister, but was speculation.

I would also like more information on the sentence he got for the previous charges as they were so serious. He should not have been out of jail, imo. I haven't come across any information that he had a trial or anything in the newspapers/media either. Strange.

I didn't think that was ever definitively answered that he is/was in fact married to the mother's sister, but was speculation.

Oh dear...hope I'm not posting misinformation. I read that in a press release, I think. I'll go find it.

I don't think it was either, who knows, they may not be married but together and Brooke called him her uncle.

from times argus:

Jacques, who lives in Randolph Center, is also a convicted sex offender whose profile and photo are listed on the Vermont Sex Offender Registry based on a conviction in 1993 of aggravated sexual assault and kidnapping. However he is listed as "no longer supervised for sexual crime" by the Department of Corrections and is listed as "compliant" under treatment status.

I don't recall reading how the uncle is related to Brooke. I've read he's connect to Brooke from her mom's side, but not how. For some reason I don't think he's a blood uncle, but one through marriage.

from times argus:

Jacques, who lives in Randolph Center, is also a convicted sex offender whose profile and photo are listed on the Vermont Sex Offender Registry based on a conviction in 1993 of aggravated sexual assault and kidnapping. However he is listed as "no longer supervised for sexual crime" by the Department of Corrections and is listed as "compliant" under treatment status.

Lovely!! He certainly was successfully treated, wasn't he?
ugh.

Just now on our noon news they are looking at the uncle for her disappearence, they are doing ariel searches in helicopters right now of his home and fields next to his home. They are also looking in his home. I will update as soon as they update there website.

I don't understand then how it didn't hit the press that he was a RSO! That is HUGE news in any missing person's case. Talk about sending up red flags! Maybe the locals should have made sure that someone called the media if they knew it.
I'm thinking that if he was the person who originally gave LE all the pertinent info about where she "said' she was going, what she was planning on doing, etc. that they needed to take that and run with it...as he very well may have been the very last person to have talked to her. Of course, they were aware of his status, but his original story IMO had to be investigated thoroughly. The Uncle had to have known he would be suspected. I think that was one of the reasons it was kept quiet...and, perhaps, the reason DM didn't want to answer questions about the family. I personally don't understand why they needed to play it down, not when there is a child involved. Perhaps, they were watching him. I also think the charge (and I'm sure it's a valid charge) came when it did to keep him from fleeing. I'm wondering if somehow Brooke became aware of what he's been doing online. I've gone back to the store video and at one point she looks towards the door...like she can't wait to leave (?). At first, I thought it was to see if her "ride" came...but she just looks way to uncomfortable. Perhaps, the story she told the Uncle was just a ruse to get away from HIM.

Just now on our noon news they are looking at the uncle for her disappearence, they are doing ariel searches in helicopters right now of his home and fields next to his home. They are also looking in his home. I will update as soon as they update there website.

Thank you. He must live in a rural area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj